Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's worse? 17:25 - Jan 9 with 1092 viewsdutch

OK, it has to be asked, which of our two forwards is marginally worse, Bonne or Dykes?
Who's worse? on 17:28 - Jan 9 with 1060 viewsessextaxiboy

We have had 3 forwards on , they have all choked .
Who's worse? on 17:32 - Jan 9 with 1026 viewsdutch

Who's worse? on 17:28 - Jan 9 by essextaxiboy

We have had 3 forwards on , they have all choked .

I don't just mean today, but which of our two spectacularly and consistently useless marque, first choice forward signings is the worst finisher?
Who's worse? on 17:35 - Jan 9 with 994 viewsHayesender

It's like the age old question, daddy or chips?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Who's worse? on 17:41 - Jan 9 with 946 viewspaulparker

Kelman has potential the other two should be done under the trades description act
Dykes has fluffed match winning sitters against
Bristol city
Watford
Brentford
Stoke
Millwall
Fulham
Bonne I don’t know what to say that hasn’t already been said but I would keep Les Ferdinand away from any transfers involving buying strikers
Washington
Dykes
Bonne
All of them run around a lot which is great but can’t score for toffee

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who's worse? on 17:44 - Jan 9 with 917 viewssilverbirch

Who's worse? on 17:41 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Kelman has potential the other two should be done under the trades description act
Dykes has fluffed match winning sitters against
Bristol city
Watford
Brentford
Stoke
Millwall
Fulham
Bonne I don’t know what to say that hasn’t already been said but I would keep Les Ferdinand away from any transfers involving buying strikers
Washington
Dykes
Bonne
All of them run around a lot which is great but can’t score for toffee

I think they will both come good. But can’t be relied upon to keep us up this year.
Who's worse? on 17:44 - Jan 9 with 917 viewsdutch

Who's worse? on 17:35 - Jan 9 by Hayesender

It's like the age old question, daddy or chips?

There is a serious question lurking in here. We have to play these people, even if Charlie comes they will feature. Both work hard, Bonne gets in better positions but does not seem to have any kind of control, can't keep onside. Dykes just looks like a beach footballer who has got lucky, runs a lot, plays the occasional ball, but is always a touch too late on everything, doesn't think fast enough. Which one of them is most likely to improve?
Who's worse? on 17:51 - Jan 9 with 859 viewspaulparker

Who's worse? on 17:44 - Jan 9 by silverbirch

I think they will both come good. But can’t be relied upon to keep us up this year.

Only in league one possibly or league two will they get 10 goals each a season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who's worse? on 17:51 - Jan 9 with 858 viewsNorthantsHoop

Who's worse? on 17:44 - Jan 9 by dutch

There is a serious question lurking in here. We have to play these people, even if Charlie comes they will feature. Both work hard, Bonne gets in better positions but does not seem to have any kind of control, can't keep onside. Dykes just looks like a beach footballer who has got lucky, runs a lot, plays the occasional ball, but is always a touch too late on everything, doesn't think fast enough. Which one of them is most likely to improve?

None of them will improve, just not good enough, marginally think Dykes is worse, that second half miss was terrible. Hope Dykes has some outstanding games for Scotland in the Euros and we can sell on at a profit. Bonne we are probably stuck with if we go down.
I thought we held our own against Fulham, but there is no goals in the team.
Login to get fewer ads

Who's worse? on 17:57 - Jan 9 with 782 viewsstainrods_elbow

Who's worse? on 17:51 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Only in league one possibly or league two will they get 10 goals each a season

Bonne scored 11 in 36 for Charlton in 2019/20, according to Wiki. In the Champ, last time I checked.

Right now, he looks like he'd be lucky to get 1 in 36!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Who's worse? on 18:22 - Jan 9 with 686 viewssilverbirch

Bonne for charlton and dykes for Scotland just shows it’s too early to write them off. Today, wasn’t great but we buy them not expecting them to be the finished article. Difficult to settle into a new team during Covid and when the most creative player has just left.
Don’t understand the rush to say they will never be good enough.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 18:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024