Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR 12:01 - Jan 21 with 2177 viewsGoddardandallen

Morning ladies and gents.

I have published my book on Amazon, hopefully brings a bit of cheer in these tough times of not being able to get to the R's

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08TKG28HZ
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 12:11 - Jan 21 with 2154 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Done!
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 12:22 - Jan 21 with 2113 viewsflynnbo

Ordered.
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 12:23 - Jan 21 with 2111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can't ship to Ireland.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 12:40 - Jan 21 with 2070 viewsGoddardandallen

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 12:23 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Can't ship to Ireland.

I live in Donegal and cant even get a copy of my own book. Crazy and must be something to do with Brexit or travel restrictions... I will try and find out what that is about
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 13:03 - Jan 21 with 2029 views2Thomas2Bowles

Is this the hard copy thread

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 14:16 - Jan 21 with 1978 viewsBrianMcCarthy

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 12:40 - Jan 21 by Goddardandallen

I live in Donegal and cant even get a copy of my own book. Crazy and must be something to do with Brexit or travel restrictions... I will try and find out what that is about

Thank you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 15:32 - Jan 21 with 1921 viewseghamranger

Amazon dropping one to me on Saturday.... looking forward to it.

Do 3 on 3 off at work, so can be bored as no golf, pubs etc. Will do it in 3 days probably 😀
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 16:20 - Jan 21 with 1879 viewsGoddardandallen

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 12:23 - Jan 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Can't ship to Ireland.

Brian i had to order on Amazon.com and manged to get it delivered from there.
It will take about four weeks.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TKG28HZ/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid
Login to get fewer ads

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 16:21 - Jan 21 with 1876 viewsGoddardandallen

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 13:03 - Jan 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Is this the hard copy thread

yes mate the paperback version
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 16:03 - Jan 22 with 1790 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I have received my copy in the post, and can confirm this is not a internet scam.

Look forward to reading it over the weekend!
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 16:28 - Jan 22 with 1762 viewscolinallcars

Yep, I'm in. To be delivered Sunday.
MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 18:12 - Jan 23 with 1699 viewsqpr_1968

book just delivered 5 minutes ago.
flicking through it, recognise a fair few of the names that have given accounts in it.
looking forward to reading it .

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

MemoiR's short stories and memories of supporting QPR on 18:17 - Jan 23 with 1689 viewscolinallcars

Mine was due to be delivered by Amazon tomorrow, but came at half time today so I didn't even miss any of the game. Not that there was a lot to miss of course !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024