Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube 16:14 - Jan 27 with 6502 viewsnightwish

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s is due to be shown live on Eastbourne Boroughs you tube page kick off Thursday 28th Jan 7pm .3g pitch so shouldnt be any weather problems we havnt had any snow down here anyway.Word of warning Eastbourne Boroughs internet coverage of matches hasnt always been the best so heres hoping it works alright for this match.It is free of charge but donations can be made to Eastbourne Borough if you feel like it
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:52 - Jan 28 with 1603 viewsQPRSteve

FT 2-1
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:54 - Jan 28 with 1585 viewsderbyhoop

You can see why the club are so keen to get young players out on loan where they play men's football with people who need the money to pay their mortgage.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:55 - Jan 28 with 1581 viewsdistortR

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:52 - Jan 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Disappointing second half.

Body language bon-committal, no drive, no leadership, no-one looking to break the line or take responsibility.

how does macbon get the blame for this one?
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 21:02 - Jan 28 with 1548 viewsnightwish

Thought the 2nd half was very entertaining.But Eastbourne Borough played their fringe/reserve team in the 2nd half and we lost to them.Oh well i enjoyed watching the game
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 21:38 - Jan 28 with 1436 viewsJogo

No sign of the new Dutch fella ( sorry too lazy to look up his name), thought he needed match fitness?
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 21:58 - Jan 28 with 1381 viewsnix

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 21:38 - Jan 28 by Jogo

No sign of the new Dutch fella ( sorry too lazy to look up his name), thought he needed match fitness?

Warburton said he's still under the medical team, so I think he may have a slight injury. Not near to playing yet.
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 1326 viewsStanisgod

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 21:58 - Jan 28 by nix

Warburton said he's still under the medical team, so I think he may have a slight injury. Not near to playing yet.

Oh good job there's plenty of the season to go then 🙄🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 10:14 - Jan 29 with 1133 viewsfrancisbowles

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 20:32 - Jan 28 by aston_hoop

Pretty sure the bloke that the commentator thinks is Aoraha is actually big Hamzad Kargbo....it aint Aoraha anyway who was a white lad last time I saw him!

Who is the goalie? Can't find Mahoney on the squad lists.
Login to get fewer ads

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 10:55 - Jan 29 with 1053 viewsnightwish

Be interested to know what other rangers supporters thoughts were on last nights game.My own personal opinion is that noone in the U23s that was playing last night will trouble the first team squad soon.My own opinion was the best QPR player on the pitch was probably playing playing for Eastbourne Borough in Charlie Kendall.Looked pacey upfront shame Gubbins brought him down when on goal been interesting to see whether he would have the coolness to score one on one with the keeper.If it wasnt a friendly pretty sure Gubbins would of been sent off instead of receiving a yellow.Some pretty hard tackles on Kendall one of own playing for the opposition (that will teach you to go to a club that will develop your game lol).Considering i believe Alfa,Dalling and Gubbins have played a some first team football and Da Silva has been on the bench i think it will be some time yet before they get some more first team action.This is my opinion so dont shoot me if you disagree.This is how i saw the match last night
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 11:20 - Jan 29 with 1028 viewsDixie_CT

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 10:55 - Jan 29 by nightwish

Be interested to know what other rangers supporters thoughts were on last nights game.My own personal opinion is that noone in the U23s that was playing last night will trouble the first team squad soon.My own opinion was the best QPR player on the pitch was probably playing playing for Eastbourne Borough in Charlie Kendall.Looked pacey upfront shame Gubbins brought him down when on goal been interesting to see whether he would have the coolness to score one on one with the keeper.If it wasnt a friendly pretty sure Gubbins would of been sent off instead of receiving a yellow.Some pretty hard tackles on Kendall one of own playing for the opposition (that will teach you to go to a club that will develop your game lol).Considering i believe Alfa,Dalling and Gubbins have played a some first team football and Da Silva has been on the bench i think it will be some time yet before they get some more first team action.This is my opinion so dont shoot me if you disagree.This is how i saw the match last night

The weather was attrocious and it would have been hooked on a grass pitch. The ball looked like it was a special edition world cup one form my local corner shop, bouncing all over the place and running on so fast. Ref was strange and overly officious, think he thought he was reffing in the Championship.

As for the players, a lot look very acadimised and need to get out there and play. Only Bansal-McNulty showed any promising technique. Da Silva, Alfa and mainly Dalling, showed glimpses of very raw ability.

Our keeper looked solid with the ball at his feet but a bit suspect on saves, patting two up in the air before catching it at the second attempt. That needs coaching out of him, the shot is either catchable or savalble by parry/deflection/tipping away.

Duke-McKenna didn't have a positive game which surprised me as he has been on the 1st team bench. Maybe he didn't fancy it for a wet night in Eastbourne.
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 14:43 - Jan 29 with 916 viewsaston_hoop

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 10:14 - Jan 29 by francisbowles

Who is the goalie? Can't find Mahoney on the squad lists.

Had the same issue, found out its the bloke on the squad list called Murphy Cooper, only he seems to have changed his surname and the club havent updated it. Either way, its the same bloke

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 14:47 - Jan 29 with 907 viewsfrancisbowles

Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 14:43 - Jan 29 by aston_hoop

Had the same issue, found out its the bloke on the squad list called Murphy Cooper, only he seems to have changed his surname and the club havent updated it. Either way, its the same bloke

Thanks Aston.
Eastbourne Borough vs QPR U23s live on you tube on 15:20 - Jan 29 with 866 viewswortonranger

I really enjoyed the chance to get to see players who I’m aware of being mentioned in reports. Thought DaSilva looked promising and the article on the Offy today backs this up. First Sri Lanka international for us? Wish the club would stream U23 for us like they used to - - desperate for Something to Break up the days at the mo!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024