Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO pinnerpaul 22:57 - Feb 2 with 4605 viewsloftboy

During the Manchester United Southampton game Mike Dean awarded a penalty, after a VAR check it was given as a free kick outside the box, when the frame was frozen the man United players foot was on the line, I was always told that the lines are part of the area, ha that changed?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FAO pinnerpaul on 12:32 - Feb 8 with 942 viewsPinnerPaul

FAO pinnerpaul on 20:54 - Feb 7 by CLAREMAN1995

Did anybody see Mo Salah get his arm pulled back today by a City defender and throw himself to the ground like he got shot.Pretty pathetic and his usual bull chit and of course he was given the penalty.
I know it was hard to argue against seeing as he was through and pulled but I would love to see the Ref brandish a yellow card just for once to MS.
He is a great player just cut out all the b.s

BUT having given the pen, which I thought was, isn't that a red card?

Can't call that a 'genuine attempt for the ball and looked an "obvious goalscoring opportunity" to me.
FAO pinnerpaul on 13:19 - Feb 8 with 919 viewsWatford_Ranger

FAO pinnerpaul on 12:32 - Feb 8 by PinnerPaul

BUT having given the pen, which I thought was, isn't that a red card?

Can't call that a 'genuine attempt for the ball and looked an "obvious goalscoring opportunity" to me.

Stones was covering.

I honestly have no idea if that makes a difference any more.
FAO pinnerpaul on 13:31 - Feb 8 with 910 viewsPinnerPaul

FAO pinnerpaul on 13:19 - Feb 8 by Watford_Ranger

Stones was covering.

I honestly have no idea if that makes a difference any more.

Sure that's what Oliver thought, but personally I thought he only got there because Salah was 'fouled'
FAO pinnerpaul on 00:56 - Feb 15 with 863 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Can anybody explain what happened in the Wolves V Southampton game today.Wolves were awarded a penalty when their player blasted a shot which hit the Southampton players arm while his back was fully turned .This was a brutal call IMO only made worse when a Wolved defender clearly handled the ball later in the game and the ref waved play on.
Its pathetic the way its going at the moment
FAO pinnerpaul on 16:41 - Feb 15 with 764 viewsPinnerPaul

FAO pinnerpaul on 00:56 - Feb 15 by CLAREMAN1995

Can anybody explain what happened in the Wolves V Southampton game today.Wolves were awarded a penalty when their player blasted a shot which hit the Southampton players arm while his back was fully turned .This was a brutal call IMO only made worse when a Wolved defender clearly handled the ball later in the game and the ref waved play on.
Its pathetic the way its going at the moment

Nope, don't get those either.

Two points that COULD 'explain' - but even I think that's a lofty word for these two!

1) Ball came off Wolves defender's head first. As I tried to explain to anyone who would listen, when we had one turned down, if the the ball is 'played' and then hits the arm/hand they are not usually given

2) They said on MOTD2 that PGMOL had said that in both cases any 'error' wasn't clear and obvious enough for VAR to recommend the ref looking at it.

Yes, yes I know re point 2 there have been loads and loads and loads of times VAR has got involved when no 'clear and obvious' error but that's part of the whole VAR fiasco!
FAO pinnerpaul on 21:22 - Feb 16 with 692 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ipswich ref loses it.

FAO pinnerpaul on 09:58 - Feb 17 with 631 viewsterryb

This might seem strange, but I think I've got a little bit of admimation for this!

There must be countless times an official has wanted to flatten a player & Drysdale did rsetrain himself in the end!
FAO pinnerpaul on 10:22 - Feb 17 with 615 viewsWatford_Ranger

FAO pinnerpaul on 09:58 - Feb 17 by terryb

This might seem strange, but I think I've got a little bit of admimation for this!

There must be countless times an official has wanted to flatten a player & Drysdale did rsetrain himself in the end!

Yeah I hope there’s not an overreaction though it’s gone a bit viral. Think he honestly forgot where he was for a second. Surprised it doesn’t happen far more.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO pinnerpaul on 14:03 - Feb 17 with 572 viewsPinnerPaul

FAO pinnerpaul on 10:22 - Feb 17 by Watford_Ranger

Yeah I hope there’s not an overreaction though it’s gone a bit viral. Think he honestly forgot where he was for a second. Surprised it doesn’t happen far more.

Yeah, but no but.

I think most referees will be thinking, well done you.

But he has been around for ages and has also served in the forces, so you would think self control would be 2nd nature.

IF, as I'm sure we all suspect, Judge has said something to rile him, just send him off - either a straight red or 'easier', as player can't appeal - 2 yellows - one for the simulation and 1 for dissent.
FAO pinnerpaul on 17:21 - Feb 17 with 541 viewsPinnerPaul

He's apologised now although Jack Grealish doesn't think he should have!
FAO pinnerpaul on 17:54 - Feb 17 with 527 viewsstowmarketrange

FAO pinnerpaul on 09:58 - Feb 17 by terryb

I listened to radio Suffolk after the game last night and the natives are definitely restless.I think lambert is lucky that fans aren’t allowed in the ground.
FAO pinnerpaul on 17:55 - Feb 17 with 523 viewsdaveB

I thought it was hilarious and would have only been made better if Judge had thrown himself on the floor
FAO pinnerpaul on 18:03 - Feb 17 with 511 viewsPinnerPaul

FAO pinnerpaul on 17:21 - Feb 17 by PinnerPaul

He's apologised now although Jack Grealish doesn't think he should have!

He's also been charged by the FA now.

The referee, not JG!
FAO pinnerpaul on 18:16 - Feb 17 with 506 viewsWatford_Ranger

FAO pinnerpaul on 17:54 - Feb 17 by stowmarketrange

I listened to radio Suffolk after the game last night and the natives are definitely restless.I think lambert is lucky that fans aren’t allowed in the ground.

Think it’s fair to say they’re restless when they’re setting the training ground on fire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024