Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow 15:06 - Mar 10 with 15363 viewsMrSheen

Including real people in the stands! Can't see any of last year's also-rans moving up into contention this year. With a less taxing schedule than last season and better luck with injuries (possibly), I'm tipping the Raiders this year.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:13 - Mar 12 with 1418 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:02 - Mar 12 by Northernr

Yeh I've got it and it's so worth it. All the pre and post match stuff, classic games during the week, all the Matty Johns shows after the games. It's superb.

Me too, goes very well with working from home.

Tyson Frizzell was so good for Newcastle earlier (and what a fantastic crowd there) that you wonder how well Lomax and Duftie would do if they weren't at the Dragons. I'm not hopeful of much better there this year. Sharks bottom for me though, relying on Woods, Tolman and Fifita for your go-forward is desperate.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:23 - Mar 12 with 1410 viewsDiscodroids

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:13 - Mar 12 by MrSheen

Me too, goes very well with working from home.

Tyson Frizzell was so good for Newcastle earlier (and what a fantastic crowd there) that you wonder how well Lomax and Duftie would do if they weren't at the Dragons. I'm not hopeful of much better there this year. Sharks bottom for me though, relying on Woods, Tolman and Fifita for your go-forward is desperate.

Yep, i was thinking of the sharks finishing in the bottom 3. I think Shaun johnson is out for a bit, Hamlin-Uele is a Kraken in their forwards. I can't see how the Dragons can go that badly with the likes of Vaughn, Lawrie, Sims and Kerr in their forwards and Dufty, Lomax, Norman and Hunt in the backs. Cowboys look weaker to me, Valentine Holmes has been a massive let down since returning to the NRL.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 11:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:29 - Mar 12 with 1403 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:23 - Mar 12 by Discodroids

Yep, i was thinking of the sharks finishing in the bottom 3. I think Shaun johnson is out for a bit, Hamlin-Uele is a Kraken in their forwards. I can't see how the Dragons can go that badly with the likes of Vaughn, Lawrie, Sims and Kerr in their forwards and Dufty, Lomax, Norman and Hunt in the backs. Cowboys look weaker to me, Valentine Holmes has been a massive let down since returning to the NRL.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 11:24]

The Cowboys will have a good new coach and the benefit of home support this year. The poor old Warriors won't have either - Nathan Brown is a shocking choice. The Sharks are skint and won't back their coach anyway.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:22 - Mar 15 with 1347 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:40 - Mar 11 by MrSheen

Didn't think of this earlier, but I have set up the LFW Ned Zelic Trophy tipping comp to start next week.
https://tipping.nrl.com/comps/join?code=CULRC64J
Give yourself an identifiable team name and we can keep refer back.

We're on!
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:10 - Mar 16 with 1295 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 13:40 - Mar 11 by MrSheen

Didn't think of this earlier, but I have set up the LFW Ned Zelic Trophy tipping comp to start next week.
https://tipping.nrl.com/comps/join?code=CULRC64J
Give yourself an identifiable team name and we can keep refer back.

Roll Up! Roll Up! We're up to three! I'll have to think of an appropriately egg-themed trophy.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 08:15 - Mar 18 with 1265 viewsMrSheen

Peep peep! All aboard! Anyone who picks Eels v Storm is a title contender. I picked the Titans and the Dragons in my other comp last week, so that should rule me out.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:43 - Mar 18 with 1251 viewsNorthernr

God this has been so good this morning.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 21:00 - Mar 18 with 1239 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:43 - Mar 18 by Northernr

God this has been so good this morning.

Is someone really called Smoothy?

The skill in those conditions is unreal. I love the Eels, no frills, but so effective.
Login to get fewer ads

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:12 - Mar 19 with 1205 viewsNorthernr

Poor by the Warriors this morning. Don't see them getting very far this season playing Richard Agar-style five drives and a sht kick. Offload the ball man, RTS is standing there waiting for it every time.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:19 - Mar 19 with 1201 viewsKiwi76

My beloved Warriors getting to winning position to blow it with 5 mins to go.
Chance of top 8 but not sticking my house on it....
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:58 - Mar 19 with 1195 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:19 - Mar 19 by Kiwi76

My beloved Warriors getting to winning position to blow it with 5 mins to go.
Chance of top 8 but not sticking my house on it....

Did all the hard work to get in front, but couldn't hold on. Imagine looking forward to your school team having to play Bradman Best's every year.

Broncos finding new lows after last week's false dawn.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:29 - Mar 22 with 1154 viewsDiscodroids

Lucky Raiders.

I was shouting in rage like King Kong on top of the empire state building during that 2nd Half. Can't believe we won. Chad Dawson kicking like he had ertha kitts cha cha heels on.

I've joined the LFW NRL tipping league, i think.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 9:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:36 - Mar 22 with 1137 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 09:29 - Mar 22 by Discodroids

Lucky Raiders.

I was shouting in rage like King Kong on top of the empire state building during that 2nd Half. Can't believe we won. Chad Dawson kicking like he had ertha kitts cha cha heels on.

I've joined the LFW NRL tipping league, i think.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 9:29]

Wrong about the Sharks - official! Looks like last year’s big two scrapping for the Spoon, with the Cows, Tigers and Manly trying to gatecrash.

Who picked the Eels at the weekend then?
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:37 - Mar 22 with 1135 viewsDiscodroids

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:36 - Mar 22 by MrSheen

Wrong about the Sharks - official! Looks like last year’s big two scrapping for the Spoon, with the Cows, Tigers and Manly trying to gatecrash.

Who picked the Eels at the weekend then?

Smart arse!

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:25 - Mar 22 with 1129 viewsSydneyRs

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 15:24 - Mar 10 by nadera78

Glory Glory to South Sydney!

This. Was at the 2014 grand final (and the other finals games plus several others) which was a fantastic experience. Would love to do it again.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:47 - Mar 22 with 1118 viewsnadera78

There's talk of Singapore and Australia opening up a travel bridge in a couple of months - in which case I'm on a plane. Every Souths game in July is in Sydney, so if I time it right I could catch two games in the space of 8 days. God, I've missed live sport.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 22:05 - Mar 23 with 1089 viewsMrSheen

Some really close calls this week. I was supposed to go in to the office on Thursday but there’s no way I’m missing Penrith v Melbourne, and how can anyone pick a winner out of the Broncos and the Dogs?
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:57 - Mar 25 with 1055 viewssimmo

Jesus Feck. What a finish! Incredible effort

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:00 - Mar 25 with 1044 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:57 - Mar 25 by simmo

Jesus Feck. What a finish! Incredible effort

Another epic, how do they keep it up? (No, I don't really want the truth!)

Saved my tip, too!
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:01 - Mar 25 with 1042 viewsNorthernr

I mean to hold him up from there is incredible anyway, but he'd actually been taken out in the first phase of the play. Flat on his back to the left of the posts one second, then gets all the way across to the other corner to do that.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:25 - Mar 25 with 1026 viewsMrSheen

Hats off to Melbourne, yet again. They keep finding journeymen players then getting them to play flat out, error-free, wherever they are plugged in. So unlucky tonight.

I hope Brandon Smith rolling his eyes up into his head doesn't give me nightmares.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 11:26]
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:39 - Mar 25 with 1011 viewssimmo

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:25 - Mar 25 by MrSheen

Hats off to Melbourne, yet again. They keep finding journeymen players then getting them to play flat out, error-free, wherever they are plugged in. So unlucky tonight.

I hope Brandon Smith rolling his eyes up into his head doesn't give me nightmares.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 11:26]

Brandon Smith was amazing, 1st half especially he was making all the big plays. Nothing special to look at, but he plays like a man possessed

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 12:03 - Mar 25 with 1001 viewsnadera78

Best sport in town. Well done to both teams.

Should have been a penalty for offside, though, Ashley Klein ruining my tip.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 10:55 - Mar 26 with 966 viewsMrSheen

This is painful, in every way.
Mooooooooooooooooove! NRL 2021 starts tomorrow on 11:00 - Mar 26 with 962 viewsNorthernr

Yeh that's been a nightmare for them.

Could be worse, could be Manly.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024