Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The evil weed 21:57 - Mar 16 with 2564 viewsBlackCrowe

Swapped smoking for vaping 6 years ago and apart from health aspect, thank the lord i did. Girl at work told me earlier that it's £14.50 for a pack of 20 Marlboro Lights. 73p a fag?
WTF. How do people actually afford the habit.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The evil weed on 15:40 - Mar 17 with 504 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The evil weed on 15:18 - Mar 17 by MrSheen

When you say normal fags, do you mean one out of a packet, rather than a roll-up? My kids learned to smoke to get into weed, but while that's two-to-three times a week (fingers crossed), they smoke up to ten rollies a day. I think they worry that if they bought a box it would be too much at once, and they would feel obliged to hand them around!

Apart from a couple of times as a student, I've never touched any drugs apart from ye olde alcohol. I very much doubt that would have been the case if I hadn't disliked smoking so much, never got into that culture.

I mean anything Legal basically.

These are all North London hipster types so maybe the exception rather than the rule. You can’t get any fcking sense out of them after lunchtime 😂
The evil weed on 15:41 - Mar 17 with 505 viewsE17hoop

The evil weed on 15:28 - Mar 17 by Toast_R

I'll do it. Whats the holiday like?

Great holidays, 10% pension, discounted gym and health support, potential 13% bonus pa.

But it's tobacco.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

The evil weed on 16:30 - Mar 17 with 465 viewsMrSheen

The evil weed on 15:40 - Mar 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I mean anything Legal basically.

These are all North London hipster types so maybe the exception rather than the rule. You can’t get any fcking sense out of them after lunchtime 😂

I hope this isn't London Underground!
The evil weed on 16:57 - Mar 17 with 441 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The evil weed on 16:30 - Mar 17 by MrSheen

I hope this isn't London Underground!

Nah, air traffic control
The evil weed (n/t) on 18:19 - Mar 17 with 399 viewsqueensparker

[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 18:20]
The evil weed on 18:20 - Mar 17 with 398 viewsqueensparker

The evil weed on 15:23 - Mar 17 by E17hoop

I'm really torn at the moment. Used to smoke and stopped 9 years ago because of a chronic health condition. I've been approached to work for one of the major tobacco manufacturers. I can do the job they're asking and the money is good - almost 6 figures a year good.

But it's a tobacco company.

My Manc cousin works for Philip Morris the fag company. His last job was for BAE (arms manufacturers).

He's one of the loveliest, most carefree, generous people I know. Takes all sorts
The evil weed on 18:26 - Mar 17 with 385 viewsplasmahoop

I gave up ten years ago, i xould feel it wasn't doing me any good. Do still have the odd one now and again, and when you haven't smoked for ages its lovely.
Dont agree with the policy of making it quite so expensive though. I used to deliver stuff to a lot of council estate shops about 15 years ago, and even then used to think it sad to see clearly not very well off people spending a load of money on fags. Whereas people with better contacts were buying them cheap from Belgium. And now the youngsters just smoke weed, so that doesn't seem like great progress really
The evil weed on 20:03 - Mar 17 with 346 viewsHooping_Mad

Killer robots don't need Holiday.

Currently having Chemo, had to quit 20 packets and I've switched to Amber leaf which has really helped me cut down. God I miss them.

If I get some luck and a things improve I'll be trying like never before to quit.

[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 20:08]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

The evil weed on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 343 viewsdistortR

The evil weed on 12:28 - Mar 17 by QPRSteve

Started smoking when I was 14 and gave up three years ago when I was 63. Couldn't believe how easy it was to stop. However, since I gave up my legs have steadily deteriorated to the extent that I need one of those walkers to get around. Been waiting 18 months now just to see a consultant, but I guess I don't need one to tell me it's smoking related. Will probably need some stents put in my leges but god knows how long I will have to wait for that, what with Covid buggering everything up. Now wish I had given up years ago.

Hope you get sorted soon, hard times.
The evil weed on 21:16 - Mar 17 with 310 viewsted_hendrix

I might just light my pipe and have a Condor moment, *strokes chin and thinks about it*

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024