Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Insomnia 00:53 - Apr 2 with 5538 viewswombat

Anyone suffer from it ? Any suggestion On a cure etc

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Insomnia on 16:02 - Apr 4 with 685 viewsdistortR

Insomnia on 15:50 - Apr 4 by CLAREMAN1995

Ok here it is not quite Clives match report but I will take my shot.
Last night I sat down on my couch with my blankets and a pillow lots of water and some sports drink as well as a bucket to be ready for the following adventure .
I finally took an Indica Edible with 10MG THC to help me sleep like a baby .Keep in mind in my 55 years on planet earth nothing illegal passes my lips.(THC is legal where I live).
Nothing happened for probably over an hour then all hell literally broke out .
My heart rate climbed as I watched it on my wrist fitbit from 87 all the way to 130 and I completely melted down .I had the sweats and my legs started to tremble like I had Parkinson's.I had to call my wife down confess to her I had taken a drug (yes I never told her beforehand )and see if anything . I started to have a panic attack while she told what a fcuking idiot I was which really did not help.
I started to feel a far away feeling and kept repeating the question "as I going to die and why am I such a fcuking idiot ".
My heart rate would calm back down but then I walked out side to get fresh air and it flew up to 120 again and I feel very nauseous hense the bucket.
Now as most people know those are textbook heart attack symptoms and with me having long Covid I was lost between calling an ambulance and trying to calm down which I eventually did.
My wife stormed up to bed leaving me to suffer alone but by midnight my heartrate had stabilized,legs had stopped shaking and I didnt need the bucket thankfully.Of course i was even more wide awake if that is possible trying not to fall asleep in case I died did not help.
After 3 more hours wide awake I felt good enough to climb the stairs shake my wife awake to ask her if she wanted to have sex because its supposed to be great when you are high and I promised to try to satisfy her this time .After another fcuk off you druggie comment I had to retreat with my tail between my legs I know I deserved that haha.
For the next 4 hours I sat on the couch wide awake and after breakfast (still a bit queasy mind you )I am typing this report to say I never had a worse night in my entire adult life without one second of sleep.I know that is impossible to believe but its true.
No more edibles or any form of THC for me in fact I an crushing 9 delicious Sea Salt chocolate squares right now and dumping them what a waster of $50
Happy Easter to one and all

Mate, nothing to do with the THC, It'll be the glucose and christ-knows-what in the sports drink.

But really, struggle to sleep and you have a sport's drink?
Insomnia on 17:39 - Apr 4 with 624 viewsLythamR

Insomnia on 16:02 - Apr 4 by distortR

Mate, nothing to do with the THC, It'll be the glucose and christ-knows-what in the sports drink.

also the one thing guaranteed to get your heart rate up is checking it on a fitbit or such device and worrying about it

My advice is to spend time getting the mattress and duvet that best suits you and dont skimp on the price, given the amount of time spent in bed its the one thing you shouldnt buy on price, i didnt really follow that advice for years until i realised that i always seemed to sleep better in a particular brand of quality hotel so i found out what type of mattress and duvet they used and matched them, it worked for me
Insomnia on 18:47 - Apr 4 with 589 viewsswisscottage

Insomnia on 16:02 - Apr 4 by distortR

Its a bit like someone saying "I'm fed up of catching venereal diseases, but I'm not going to give up sleeping with prostitutes bareback."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024