Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In other news 11:00 - Sep 12 with 2154 viewsloftboy

I always spend a couple of hours browsing other teams forums, tried the Millwall one just now and it has completely disappeared!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

In other news on 11:07 - Sep 12 with 2105 viewsStraightR

According to the Vital Football home page, their forum has been suspended pending a review of the moderation process owing to a “clear escalation of posts that raise concern”. Which will come as no surprise to anyone who has ever visited that forum.
In other news on 11:14 - Sep 12 with 2074 viewsactonman

Saw a video of them breaking into the West Brom concourse and it all kicking right off yesterday ¡
They really are a special bunch
In other news on 11:26 - Sep 12 with 2011 viewsozexile

Lovely guys. Just misunderstood. Never forget a mother's day etc etc.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 11:45]
In other news on 12:58 - Sep 12 with 1736 viewsswitchingcode

In other news on 11:07 - Sep 12 by StraightR

According to the Vital Football home page, their forum has been suspended pending a review of the moderation process owing to a “clear escalation of posts that raise concern”. Which will come as no surprise to anyone who has ever visited that forum.

No surprise here either,I’ve never posted on it but will look when we have played them and it’s all predictable verbal abuse.
In other news on 13:19 - Sep 12 with 1669 viewskensalriser

Has Rod Liddle overstepped the mark again?*

*Rhetorical question.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

In other news on 14:47 - Sep 12 with 1500 viewsBoston

Texted my Millwall mate, he informs me that his brothers observed a fairly serious disturbance during the game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

In other news on 15:02 - Sep 12 with 1452 viewsBoston

A West Brom away question.

I recently became aware that you can travel from Marylebone to The Hawthorns, some departures not requiring changing trains. Anyone every go that way, any thoughts on the route?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

In other news on 15:34 - Sep 12 with 1361 viewsMick_S

In other news on 15:02 - Sep 12 by Boston

A West Brom away question.

I recently became aware that you can travel from Marylebone to The Hawthorns, some departures not requiring changing trains. Anyone every go that way, any thoughts on the route?

Never tried that Bos; I believe the journey may be a touch on the slow/long combo.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

In other news on 15:54 - Sep 12 with 1282 viewsPinnerPaul

I know we have our differences on here, but as I've said before, most other clubs boards that I've been on consist of ridiculous ott reactions/opinions - good or bad depending on previous result, a bit of foul language directed at the oppo, followed by more bad language/abuse/ott reaction after the match!
In other news on 16:50 - Sep 12 with 1168 viewskarl

In other news on 15:54 - Sep 12 by PinnerPaul

I know we have our differences on here, but as I've said before, most other clubs boards that I've been on consist of ridiculous ott reactions/opinions - good or bad depending on previous result, a bit of foul language directed at the oppo, followed by more bad language/abuse/ott reaction after the match!

Wait till you lose the unbeaten run mate, we know where you live!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024