Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Boozers 09:18 - Oct 13 with 5548 viewsBuckR

Wheres everyone heading before the Fulham kick off? Going to have to be a Wetherspoons with the crappy KO time!
Fulham Boozers on 09:51 - Oct 13 with 5474 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fulham Boozers on 10:13 - Oct 13 with 5427 viewssouthbrookstreet

may as well have a pint in the crown & sceptre Fulham's ground is only 3 miles away etc Join the paddenswick road at seven stars then Fulham palace road
Fulham Boozers on 11:54 - Oct 13 with 5304 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Pubs on the Putney side of the bridge are less likely to be "home fans only" (Although I know the coat and badge is)
The Rocket opens and 8am and The Boathouse opens 11am.
Going to try the spotted horse near Putney train station.
Fulham Boozers on 12:09 - Oct 13 with 5241 viewsAberystwythR

the 8 Bells has been reliable in the past
Fulham Boozers on 12:22 - Oct 13 with 5195 viewsW14Hoop

The Temperance is the usual away pub, not a fan of it
Across the road,Golden Lion, nice place, decent prices great pub garden but Home fans only. Old Skool Fulham in there.
Star Wars bar in Hammersmith will have to do this time.
Fulham Boozers on 19:37 - Oct 13 with 4870 viewsBuckR

Fulham Boozers on 11:54 - Oct 13 by BlackAndGoldRanger

Pubs on the Putney side of the bridge are less likely to be "home fans only" (Although I know the coat and badge is)
The Rocket opens and 8am and The Boathouse opens 11am.
Going to try the spotted horse near Putney train station.

The Rocket it is then!
Fulham Boozers on 19:49 - Oct 13 with 4842 viewsHAMRanger

Fulham Boozers on 09:51 - Oct 13 by CliveWilsonSaid

Fulham Boozers on 16:13 - Oct 14 with 4387 viewsSeward

Anyone hanging around after for a few beers and to watch the Hounslow / SW London derby? Or are we going back to the Bush?
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Boozers on 16:17 - Oct 14 with 4366 viewsRangersw12

Fulham Boozers on 16:13 - Oct 14 by Seward

Anyone hanging around after for a few beers and to watch the Hounslow / SW London derby? Or are we going back to the Bush?

If anything like previous years, majority of Rangers will head back up FPR and drink in the pubs there and Hammersmith
Fulham Boozers on 10:08 - Oct 15 with 4004 viewsA40Bosh

Fulham Boozers on 16:17 - Oct 14 by Rangersw12

If anything like previous years, majority of Rangers will head back up FPR and drink in the pubs there and Hammersmith

I am going to either head back up to the Old City Arms after the game - but if they are not hiding in there then I will break in to The Chancellors around the corner and have a tear up with Konk's old firm (before he gentrified and headed out west). The Venerable Society of Old Vaughanian Ruperts will know about it when we smash them tomorrow

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fulham Boozers on 22:17 - Oct 15 with 3779 viewsKonk

Fulham Boozers on 10:08 - Oct 15 by A40Bosh

I am going to either head back up to the Old City Arms after the game - but if they are not hiding in there then I will break in to The Chancellors around the corner and have a tear up with Konk's old firm (before he gentrified and headed out west). The Venerable Society of Old Vaughanian Ruperts will know about it when we smash them tomorrow

Obviously hoping for a win for the Fulham, but hope you have a good day out, mate. Say hello to the chaps for me and try to keep DOF under control.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham Boozers on 23:50 - Oct 15 with 3696 viewsRBlock

I was planning on popping into The Chancellors after for one of their pizzas, meant to be quality. Then mosy on down the river
Fulham Boozers on 18:52 - Oct 17 with 3326 viewsOld_Rupert

Hiya, Old Vaughanian here, been a QPR supporter since 1966, as have a lot of other OV's. Been a season ticket holder almost since I was born, and I am old.

I can't offer you a choice in cheese, school put me off it when it was forced down my throat back in 1966 onwards.

Your comment is just a little bit (actually a lot) out of order.

There are a lot of OVs who support QPR...

Now about the Tarquins....
Fulham Boozers on 18:55 - Oct 17 with 3305 viewsKonk

Fulham Boozers on 18:52 - Oct 17 by Old_Rupert

Hiya, Old Vaughanian here, been a QPR supporter since 1966, as have a lot of other OV's. Been a season ticket holder almost since I was born, and I am old.

I can't offer you a choice in cheese, school put me off it when it was forced down my throat back in 1966 onwards.

Your comment is just a little bit (actually a lot) out of order.

There are a lot of OVs who support QPR...

Now about the Tarquins....

A40Bosh went to CV, and some of his best mates are Fulham mates from school - and lads I go to Fulham with - hence his reference to your old school and Ruperts.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 19:02]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham Boozers on 19:02 - Oct 17 with 3285 viewsOld_Rupert

Fulham Boozers on 18:55 - Oct 17 by Konk

A40Bosh went to CV, and some of his best mates are Fulham mates from school - and lads I go to Fulham with - hence his reference to your old school and Ruperts.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 19:02]

Cheers Konk, thanks for getting back to my, your guys played well yesterday, see you later in the season.
Fulham Boozers on 19:09 - Oct 17 with 3262 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham Boozers on 23:50 - Oct 15 by RBlock

I was planning on popping into The Chancellors after for one of their pizzas, meant to be quality. Then mosy on down the river

I hope you steered clear of the river after that performance yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024