Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last minute last night, got away with one there! 04:48 - Nov 25 with 5329 viewssevenhoop

Be interested to see it back, but either Dixkie or Dunne went for a header on the edge of our box that he didn’t get near, and poleaxed their forward. Def pen at first look, which would’ve been heartbreaking and, on the balance of play/chances, a travesty..

Loving it all under warburton, never a dull game and as someone else said, we are being royally entertained (one way or the other!) every game.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 14:10 - Nov 29 with 646 viewsPinnerPaul

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 08:27 - Nov 27 by Northernr

I’m not sure that’s how it works

Yehhhhhh I’ve snapped your leg in two places but you got the completed pass away first, what you moaning about?

But he didn't break his leg in two places or even one!

Dickie failed to win the header and clattered into him, as I said above, attacker achieves his objective and these are rarely given.
Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 14:12 - Nov 29 with 642 viewsPinnerPaul

Last minute last night, got away with one there! on 07:00 - Nov 27 by GaxZE

You need to take those blue n white hooped tinted glasses off, then you'll see it's a pen all day every day.

Except last Wednesday................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024