Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Didn't Know 17:35 - Nov 28 with 1686 viewsBoston

...I suffered from PTSD until ten minutes ago. Driving down Blue Hill Ave for a mile behind a car adorned with the license plate 10RFA.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I Didn't Know on 18:14 - Nov 28 with 1560 viewsdigswellhoop

?
I Didn't Know on 18:37 - Nov 28 with 1493 viewsOakR

I Didn't Know on 18:14 - Nov 28 by digswellhoop

?

Dominic Iorfa? One of our fastest players ever, withouth the shooting to match....

Poll: Will we stay up?

I Didn't Know on 10:14 - Nov 29 with 1133 viewsMrSheen

Devon White, without the finesse.
I Didn't Know on 11:30 - Nov 29 with 1029 viewsbosh67

I Didn't Know on 10:14 - Nov 29 by MrSheen

Devon White, without the finesse.

That takes some doing!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I Didn't Know on 11:54 - Nov 29 with 1000 viewsloftboy

I remember his debut, pulled a hamstring also immediately but battled on and nearly scored a diving header, thought he would be great!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I Didn't Know on 13:24 - Nov 29 with 904 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I Didn't Know on 18:37 - Nov 28 by OakR

Dominic Iorfa? One of our fastest players ever, withouth the shooting to match....

I was in a bar in Kobe and got talking to the Nigerian owner. He was an ex-pro who played in Japan and bought the bar after he retired.

As you do, the conversation moved on to QPR whereupon he starts laughing his head off and says he knew someone who played for us.

Naturally thinking of Large Daniel Shittu, he gathers himself together and after uttering the name of Dominic Iorfa, I thought he’d follow through or at least wet himself such was the laughter that came from him.

Seemingly, he was seen as being rubbish and when word got out that he’d signed for a top-flight English club, he and his football playing chums were all on to their agents to get them transfers to England

Politely I suggested Dominic didn’t settle, only to have the bloke bounce back: ‘No, no, no - he was always hopeless!’

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I Didn't Know on 14:48 - Nov 29 with 812 viewsMrSheen

I Didn't Know on 13:24 - Nov 29 by PlanetHonneywood

I was in a bar in Kobe and got talking to the Nigerian owner. He was an ex-pro who played in Japan and bought the bar after he retired.

As you do, the conversation moved on to QPR whereupon he starts laughing his head off and says he knew someone who played for us.

Naturally thinking of Large Daniel Shittu, he gathers himself together and after uttering the name of Dominic Iorfa, I thought he’d follow through or at least wet himself such was the laughter that came from him.

Seemingly, he was seen as being rubbish and when word got out that he’d signed for a top-flight English club, he and his football playing chums were all on to their agents to get them transfers to England

Politely I suggested Dominic didn’t settle, only to have the bloke bounce back: ‘No, no, no - he was always hopeless!’

When I heard that Dom’s son had been picked by England U-21s, my first thought was - his Mum must have been a good player.
I Didn't Know on 14:51 - Nov 29 with 807 viewsBoston

To be fair, he did go on to have a long and distinguished career in places most people have never heard of.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 14:52]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

I Didn't Know on 16:21 - Nov 29 with 729 viewshantssi

Now that’s what I call a great story 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024