Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johansen 21:28 - Dec 27 with 2298 viewsRuislipHoop

Can anyone tell me why,in the first half of every game,Johansen does not come out of our half and every pass goes back or across, nothing forward.
Then, in the second half he plays behind the front two and never appears to drop back.
Johansen on 21:49 - Dec 27 with 2126 viewstraininvain

Chair went off at half time so Dozzell came on for him and sat deeper which allowed Johansen to play further forward.

We’re going to miss Chair over the next few games.
Johansen on 22:14 - Dec 27 with 2025 viewsHooparoo

I’d like to know why he never uses his right foot apart from standing on it. So many attacks are slowed down when he has to check on to his left. Drives me crazy.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Johansen on 00:37 - Dec 28 with 1737 viewsbosh67

Johansen on 22:14 - Dec 27 by Hooparoo

I’d like to know why he never uses his right foot apart from standing on it. So many attacks are slowed down when he has to check on to his left. Drives me crazy.

I think we are very lucky to have players of the quality of Johansen. He's not a one man team. If the team are off he won't be as effective. We did also have another player who only had a left foot called Faurlin and I seem to remember he was pretty good but also had to have the ball on that foot.

Johansen is the best we have had since Faurlin in terms of that style of play. When we get over this dip in form he will be hugely important to our momentum.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Johansen on 01:35 - Dec 28 with 1675 viewsHooparoo

Johansen on 00:37 - Dec 28 by bosh67

I think we are very lucky to have players of the quality of Johansen. He's not a one man team. If the team are off he won't be as effective. We did also have another player who only had a left foot called Faurlin and I seem to remember he was pretty good but also had to have the ball on that foot.

Johansen is the best we have had since Faurlin in terms of that style of play. When we get over this dip in form he will be hugely important to our momentum.

Yes, all good points Bosh but even Ale would occasionally pass with his right foot.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Johansen on 06:30 - Dec 28 with 1553 viewsnix

Johansen on 00:37 - Dec 28 by bosh67

I agree.

When we're playing against one of the two best teams of the Championship, with some genuinely Premiership quality players, they all need to be playing at their best. When a few of them are not on their top game because of coming back from injury, a bit rusty, maybe had Covid, had hardly trained, it's going to have a knock on effect.

Some of our players looked distinctly off their best and it's going to impact on the others. Johansen is a link player not an impact player, in my view, and he needs those in front of him and around him to be making the right kind of runs, and the ball to be released to him quickly, to be really effective.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024