Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturdays shirt 10:08 - Jan 17 with 3757 viewsconnell10

Usual can't log on to the shop to get one ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Saturdays shirt on 14:28 - Jan 17 with 1157 viewstoboboly

Saturdays shirt on 13:48 - Jan 17 by wombat

links dead now so guessing all gone

All a bit of a mess from the first. Managed to get one more by luck than judgement. They should really just allow pre-orders/more stock etc but my concerns with the uselessness of the online shop are well documented so won't rant further.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Saturdays shirt on 14:35 - Jan 17 with 1140 viewsDTIG

Saturdays shirt on 14:22 - Jan 17 by Northernr

The depressing thing is a lot of them will pitch up on eBay marked up horribly. QPR fans ripping off other QPR fans.

At which point dare I suggest that those listings get scuppered in some way shape or form
Saturdays shirt on 15:22 - Jan 17 with 1067 viewsconnell10

I've just emailed the club , my money was taking out by sage and I got a email confirmation but when I checked my order in my online shop account it said under status order cancelled at logistics????? Checked my bank account and they have taken my money ....so I ain't got a scoobys what's happening. Wish I hadn't of bothered.

Saturdays shirt on 16:04 - Jan 17 with 983 viewscharmr

Just waiting till one of these shirts turn up on eBay with either a players name on the back who was out on loan at the time, a player who is at the Africa nations tournament or an U23 know one’s ever heard of with a QPR flag background in the picture.
Saturdays shirt on 16:15 - Jan 17 with 969 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturdays shirt on 15:22 - Jan 17 by connell10

I've just emailed the club , my money was taking out by sage and I got a email confirmation but when I checked my order in my online shop account it said under status order cancelled at logistics????? Checked my bank account and they have taken my money ....so I ain't got a scoobys what's happening. Wish I hadn't of bothered.

That's poor.

I take on board Clive's point completely about how many staff they have and the fact that they are (in my experience) unfailingly polite and helpful dealing with any queries, plus Lee Hoos point - do we want better players or a better (bigger) media department but your story sadly isn't a one off.

My own beef is that there is still no 90' of the WBA game up yet - have emailed and I know Matt will reply, be apologetic and it will get up, but 48 hours is a bit slow I think.

We're 4th Paul, we're 4th that's all that matters - he mutters to himself
Saturdays shirt on 16:17 - Jan 17 with 969 viewsconnell10

Saturdays shirt on 16:15 - Jan 17 by PinnerPaul

That's poor.

I take on board Clive's point completely about how many staff they have and the fact that they are (in my experience) unfailingly polite and helpful dealing with any queries, plus Lee Hoos point - do we want better players or a better (bigger) media department but your story sadly isn't a one off.

My own beef is that there is still no 90' of the WBA game up yet - have emailed and I know Matt will reply, be apologetic and it will get up, but 48 hours is a bit slow I think.

We're 4th Paul, we're 4th that's all that matters - he mutters to himself

All I wanted was a shirt ...

Saturdays shirt on 16:38 - Jan 17 with 939 viewsLunarJetman

Saturdays shirt on 16:17 - Jan 17 by connell10

All I wanted was a shirt ...

I don’t know why they just don’t make as many as demand dictates and then donate a percentage to charity. Would stop them appearing on eBay, everyone that wanted one would get one and a charity would benefit from it…
[Post edited 17 Jan 2022 16:39]
Saturdays shirt on 17:45 - Jan 17 with 846 viewsPinnerPaul

Update from the club

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/anniversary-kit-to-become-available-on-pre-
Login to get fewer ads

Saturdays shirt on 17:47 - Jan 17 with 841 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturdays shirt on 17:45 - Jan 17 by PinnerPaul

Update from the club

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/anniversary-kit-to-become-available-on-pre-

Still no WBA game though!
Saturdays shirt on 19:02 - Jan 17 with 762 viewsPunteR

Yeh all a bit unnecessary really. My lad tried to jump on it at 10am, even set his alarm for it. Spent the day trying to get on the site (when he should have been working!. He works with me.) We even popped into the shop on the way home and none there as its all done online.
Just sent him the link to the latest offish statement about the pre orders.
All this for a £60 replica shirt that looks like Wycombe Wanderers that he's gonna have to wait 8 weeks for.. lol

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024