Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets still available........ 15:54 - Jan 28 with 1790 viewsLongsufferingR

https://www.thelongestforty.com/event/92/An-Evening-with-Eoin-Jess.html

Not sure if they will check your pockets for old fruit and sharp objects etc before you go in.
Tickets still available........ on 16:19 - Jan 28 with 1713 viewsToast_R

If there was one goal you could remove from QPR's history, would have been that one?

Others might include the Cantona one, Andy Campbell's in th PO final and that bastard Wigan freekick in 2013.
Tickets still available........ on 16:25 - Jan 28 with 1693 viewsslmrstid

Tickets still available........ on 16:19 - Jan 28 by Toast_R

If there was one goal you could remove from QPR's history, would have been that one?

Others might include the Cantona one, Andy Campbell's in th PO final and that bastard Wigan freekick in 2013.

Delroy Facey at Huddersfield in 2001? Mind you even if we had by some miracle stayed up that year, would it have delayed the inevitable in 2001/02, or would the club have been able to rescue itself a bit sooner?

Alternative QPR histories...
Tickets still available........ on 17:18 - Jan 28 with 1597 viewsNorthernr

Tickets still available........ on 16:19 - Jan 28 by Toast_R

The Cantona one. Urgh. Still not over it.

Quite a few of these other ones actually led to positive change and/or better scenarios further down the track.
Tickets still available........ on 17:20 - Jan 28 with 1592 viewsdaveB

Tickets still available........ on 16:25 - Jan 28 by slmrstid

Delroy Facey at Huddersfield in 2001? Mind you even if we had by some miracle stayed up that year, would it have delayed the inevitable in 2001/02, or would the club have been able to rescue itself a bit sooner?

Alternative QPR histories...

That Delroy Facey one killed me, i was in floods of tears but long term it did us a right favour
Tickets still available........ on 21:50 - Jan 28 with 1430 viewsloftus77

Tickets still available........ on 17:20 - Jan 28 by daveB

That Delroy Facey one killed me, i was in floods of tears but long term it did us a right favour

And Hudds were relegated with us anyway....

Eoin Jess though, shudder...its (almost but not quite) up there with a certain Hoddle penalty for me...
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 21:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024