Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoops v Loops match thread. 21:15 - Jan 28 with 31725 viewsqpr_1968

i'll have another bash, still have'nt lost one yet......but

4-0....willock first.

if any disrespect to the loops there, i don't care.

u rrrr's

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 01:27 - Jan 30 with 1418 viewsBoston

We played well, in between their goals. Dunno what the name of the Reading manager is off the top of my head, but that's a fcking classic!.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 05:03 - Jan 30 with 1318 viewsnix

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:17 - Jan 29 by sexton

Excellent performance by the ref I thought - possibly the best this season. He played advantage really well, on several occasions allowing play to continue for a couple of seconds before bringing the game back for the foul if no advantage had been gained. He could easily have blown for the foul on Willock in the build-up to our first goal but didn't. I can't think of a decision he got wrong, though I'd like to see their penalty shout again. Obviously it helped that Reading were hopeless and there was no shithousery from them.

I thought he was excellent too. If I was being really balanced though, I think he should have booked Field a couple of fouls sooner. But generally, he had control of the game, was precise without being over fussy, and allowed the best advantage I've seen in the Championship for years, not just the goal but at least one other occasion where he tried to allow advantage to accrue before pulling back for the foul. All our bookings were fair.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 06:56 - Jan 30 with 1245 viewskernowhoop

A great win for all sorts of reasons. I was glad that it was at the KPFS, because I was developing huge confidence about away games (we have not lost away from home since 23 October) but was rather more edgy about home games.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 08:26 - Jan 30 with 1112 viewsswisscottage

I liked the ref though, but thought he was a little inconsistent.

He let foul after foul and shirt pull after shirt pull go against Willock, without a yellow card, until the second half when he finally gave one, whereas it seemed the first time any of our players committed a foul to stop an attack they were in the book.

I would really like to see refs be a bit more clued up to the Allardyce school of spreading fouls around the team in order to kick player out of the game. Perhaps after a few fouls against one player have a word with the captain and say I'm going to start booking players if this continues. Similar to how its done in Rugby if a team is conceding a lot of penalties disrupting the game they'll often sin bin the next player who concedes one.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 21:56 - Feb 1 with 831 viewsbarbicanranger

Just watched the tunnel cam on Recast. Great to see Ramsey and Les pile in for the end of match team talk. Feels like there is so much unity at the club ATM; long may it continue. When everyone is pulling in the same direction good things happen.

https://the.recast.app/video/5ApDD
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024