Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoops v Loops match thread. 21:15 - Jan 28 with 32317 viewsqpr_1968

i'll have another bash, still have'nt lost one yet......but

4-0....willock first.

if any disrespect to the loops there, i don't care.

u rrrr's

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:19 - Jan 29 with 2880 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:16 - Jan 29 by dublinr

This is all starting to get a bit serious. Can't wait to see the highlights.

How did the new lad Sanderson get on?

Sanderson played well. His first challenge was a strong tackle and then immediately executed a nice pass.
I think he will be a real asset for us - strong in the tackle and very comfortable on the ball.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:19 - Jan 29 with 2874 viewsMedwayR

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:08 - Jan 29 by loftus77

You've gotta feel sorry for Birch today though - jeez.....what a welcome.

Why?

Poll: Who’s better?

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:27 - Jan 29 with 2706 viewsPhildo

Tumescent
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:37 - Jan 29 with 2587 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Fulham only drew as well. Thanks Josh Bowler - once a Ranger always a Ranger

6 points clear of seventh
2 points off automatic with a game in hand
7 points off top

U R's
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:44 - Jan 29 with 2502 viewsMiss_Terraces

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 16:57 - Jan 29 by danehoop

We are quietly going about our business and focusing on what we do best. I am really liking this team at the moment. Should get additional momentum when Chair and Dieng get back as well.

Don't get me wrong, I love Dieng and I'd choose him over Marshall every day of the week but he wouldn't have improved our results. Chair on the other hand maybe we'd have another 2 points but these results while we've lost these players have been the best all season. I was seriously worried how we would do without them and I'm so glad to be proved wrong once again

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:50 - Jan 29 with 2430 viewsBoston

Attendance 16,057 - 1,948 Reading.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:53 - Jan 29 with 2392 viewsRs_Holy

… unfortunately Bournemouth won today … apart from that it’s all hunky dory
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:07 - Jan 29 with 2271 viewsManinBlack

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:53 - Jan 29 by Rs_Holy

… unfortunately Bournemouth won today … apart from that it’s all hunky dory

Yes sadly the Barnsley keeper went haring out of his box which led to the winning goal. Rather annoying that Hull beat Swansea and Bolton stuffed Sunderland 6-0, two teams we failed to score against and beat. I also note that Oxford got four penalties as the away team and one player stuck them all away. I can't recall when anyone scored 4 penalties in one game.

Good win for us today which should have been greater but we downed tools early when we could have really banged up our GD.
Login to get fewer ads

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:17 - Jan 29 with 2196 viewssexton

Excellent performance by the ref I thought - possibly the best this season. He played advantage really well, on several occasions allowing play to continue for a couple of seconds before bringing the game back for the foul if no advantage had been gained. He could easily have blown for the foul on Willock in the build-up to our first goal but didn't. I can't think of a decision he got wrong, though I'd like to see their penalty shout again. Obviously it helped that Reading were hopeless and there was no shithousery from them.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:24 - Jan 29 with 2154 viewsthemodfather

Easy stroll for qpr today a woeful Reading and a shame BC we didn’t up the goals but a great win bloody happy
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:33 - Jan 29 with 2120 viewsDorse

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:27 - Jan 29 by Phildo

Tumescent

Thickening up

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:45 - Jan 29 with 2061 viewsStainrod

What did we think of Amos? Seems to be getting better and better
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 19:08 - Jan 29 with 1945 viewsaston_hoop

Not been able to be involved on here today but my god, what a performance. Lyndon Dykes, Chris Willock, Sam Field, Jimmy Dunne, Luke Amos. Those 5, I bet you can name 50 average Championship players that cost more than those 5 combined. We are seriously good on and off the pitch.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 19:14 - Jan 29 with 1910 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:45 - Jan 29 by Stainrod

Amos and Field have been like 2 new signings since they returned from injury.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 19:45 - Jan 29 with 1757 viewsVancouverHoop

I think that was the Amos today we hoped for/expected when he was signed. He got a wretched injury early on here which must have hurt his confidence as much as his body. It's hard to feel part of a team when you've barely kicked a ball for them, then spend months in recovery.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 20:11 - Jan 29 with 1670 viewsdmm

I've been increasingly enjoying Amos' performances and today he played his best football since returning. He's a dynamic box to box player who brings great energy and intelligence to the team.

Delighted he scored today after hitting the post for the second game in a row. It'll boost his confidence no end which he understandably needs after all the awful luck he's had with injuries.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 20:40 - Jan 29 with 1577 viewsRangersw12

Gutted couldn't go today ( dam you Covid) but I thought we smashed them without getting out of 3rd gear

If we really went for it 2nd half we could had 6 or 7

Field once again fantastic in Cental mid but MOTM me was Willock two cracking asissts and had the Reading players on toast

Quick mention for Amos who is turning into the box to box midfielder we've been crying out for years. Pace, can tackle , decent pass on him and chipping in with a couple of goals

Onwards and upwards
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 20:43 - Jan 29 with 1563 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 16:20 - Jan 29 by Beckenhamhoop

A debut to forget for Bircham as well. 0-5 down. Thank God Masterson is on the bench.

Someone could have told me that Bircham wasn’t the Gillingham Manager today!
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 21:08 - Jan 29 with 1488 viewsed_83

Superb result today. Echo everyone’s comments on Amos, who I thought was superb. Glad to see Dykes giving some food for thought to the various “fans” who’ve been obsessed with doing him down.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 21:39 - Jan 29 with 1391 viewsjoe90

What a brilliant result and performance.

Jojo the stand out player for me, but that’s not to say the rest of the team didn’t play well.

I’m really happy. The club is really buzzing at the moment and I want to savour every moment.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 21:55 - Jan 29 with 1327 viewsHastings_Hoops

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 18:17 - Jan 29 by sexton

Excellent performance by the ref I thought - possibly the best this season. He played advantage really well, on several occasions allowing play to continue for a couple of seconds before bringing the game back for the foul if no advantage had been gained. He could easily have blown for the foul on Willock in the build-up to our first goal but didn't. I can't think of a decision he got wrong, though I'd like to see their penalty shout again. Obviously it helped that Reading were hopeless and there was no shithousery from them.

I would be livid about the pen appeal before the first goal if I were a Reading fan.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 22:02 - Jan 29 with 1297 viewsterryb

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 21:55 - Jan 29 by Hastings_Hoops

I would be livid about the pen appeal before the first goal if I were a Reading fan.

Why?

Looking on from the Upper Loft there was no contact (never mind minimal) from our defender. A caution for diving was closer than a penalty.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 22:05 - Jan 29 with 1279 viewseastside_r

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 21:55 - Jan 29 by Hastings_Hoops

Not for me mate.
Hoops v Loops match thread. on 22:12 - Jan 29 with 1258 viewsnumptydumpty

Was nowhere near a pen.

Sorry.

Was completely in line with it in g block South Africa Road..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 22:14 - Jan 29 with 1239 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hoops v Loops match thread. on 17:50 - Jan 29 by Boston

Attendance 16,057 - 1,948 Reading.

Seemed like more tbh…..surprised the fakes didn’t fill the school end. Great support from the Rs faithful and what a fabulous performance. Dykes my MoTM….he harried and hassled all afternoon, scored two great headers and he so badly wanted the hat trick. Fantastic CF performance which will have done his confidence the world of good. Willock was outstanding and great performances from JoJo, Field, Albert….in fact the team to a man was awesome. Great, great day! COYRs!!!
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 22:55]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024