Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) 17:02 - Mar 29 with 1923 viewsPinnerPaul

Everyone, including referee and oppo happy with this!

Good insight into what is accepted in the professional game

Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 10:08 - Mar 30 with 1698 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Pinner. It's really interesting.

I'm torn between it's really funny and whatever happened to 'ungentlemanly conduct'?
Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 11:12 - Mar 30 with 1627 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

It just isn’t cricket!

[Post edited 30 Mar 2022 11:21]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 11:28 - Mar 30 with 1582 viewsMrSheen

The laser pointers last night were a disgrace. The ref should have taken the players off, played the shootout in an empty stadium if necessary.
Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 14:48 - Mar 30 with 1359 viewsBAWHoops

Absolutely brilliant

All completely within the rules of the game and shows that taking a pen isn't as easy as we all think!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 16:36 - Mar 30 with 1282 viewsPinnerPaul

Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 10:08 - Mar 30 by francisbowles

Thanks Pinner. It's really interesting.

I'm torn between it's really funny and whatever happened to 'ungentlemanly conduct'?

Yes some refs on RefChat said exactly that!

For context I think the two players involved are 'mates' - whatever that means today, but still!
Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 16:38 - Mar 30 with 1279 viewsPinnerPaul

Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 14:48 - Mar 30 by BAWHoops

Absolutely brilliant

All completely within the rules of the game and shows that taking a pen isn't as easy as we all think!

Well not really, a few ways most 'ordinary' referees could penalise this - not acting within the spirit of the game, verbally distracting an opponent etc - good job as well, as on a Sunday morning, I don't think the penalty taker would ignore it, as here!
Interesting what is allowed! (Non QPR) on 20:27 - Mar 30 with 1103 viewsStevenageRanger

Very interesting! The guy has replied in the comments saying “Vadiene is m6 man he would do the same to me”

He must have a small mic on during games and have someone film him. Loads of content on his channel during games/at training
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024