Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR coach travel... experiences? 14:28 - Jul 21 with 3169 viewsbellomatic

Thinking about going to Blackburn on the QPR coach (due to train strike).

What are the coaches like? Do they tend to be rowdy or is it a calmer crowd? Would they be suitable for a 9-year-old and 11-year-old?

Any thoughts much appreciated.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 14:30]
QPR coach.. experiences? on 14:31 - Jul 21 with 3128 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ideal for 2 youngsters but do not expect much in the way of excitement and should QPR lose the journey home will be like a wake(Minus the alcohol) . Not quite sure why the train strike would affect your journey to Blackburn as neither Azuma nor Northern will be on strike that day
QPR coach travel... experiences? on 14:31 - Jul 21 with 3124 viewsBoston

The Official Coach is alcohol free, the only rowdiness is generated by strong tea.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR coach.. experiences? on 14:56 - Jul 21 with 3018 viewsbellomatic

QPR coach.. experiences? on 14:31 - Jul 21 by denhamhoop2

Ideal for 2 youngsters but do not expect much in the way of excitement and should QPR lose the journey home will be like a wake(Minus the alcohol) . Not quite sure why the train strike would affect your journey to Blackburn as neither Azuma nor Northern will be on strike that day

great train knowledge! I got confused and thought it was LNER. thanks
QPR coach travel... experiences? on 15:08 - Jul 21 with 2959 viewsstowmarketrange

I took my 12 year old daughter on the coach to Burnley for the game in 2014-15 season,and somebody decided to put on the dvd of the inbetweeners 1st series.Not ideal viewing for an innocent 12 year old,but she had a good book to read instead.
It was worse on the way back because we couldn’t get 2 seats together and she had to sit next to a stranger all the way home.
QPR coach travel... experiences? on 15:12 - Jul 21 with 2943 viewsE17hoop

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 15:08 - Jul 21 by stowmarketrange

I took my 12 year old daughter on the coach to Burnley for the game in 2014-15 season,and somebody decided to put on the dvd of the inbetweeners 1st series.Not ideal viewing for an innocent 12 year old,but she had a good book to read instead.
It was worse on the way back because we couldn’t get 2 seats together and she had to sit next to a stranger all the way home.

They insist you sit in the same seats back as there now. You'll need to get there early to get a few together but it's always been fine when we've used it.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 15:25 - Jul 21 with 2901 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 15:12 - Jul 21 by E17hoop

They insist you sit in the same seats back as there now. You'll need to get there early to get a few together but it's always been fine when we've used it.

Somebody decided to take our two seats because they were close to his mates,which meant that we had to be split up on the way home,despite me asking him to move back to his original seat.
QPR coach travel... experiences? on 17:38 - Jul 21 with 2697 viewsqpr_1968

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 15:08 - Jul 21 by stowmarketrange

i think they were pretty out of order there stow, and been made to move to their original seats......no morals shown there, especially involving a minor.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 18:59 - Jul 21 with 2583 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 17:38 - Jul 21 by qpr_1968

i think they were pretty out of order there stow, and been made to move to their original seats......no morals shown there, especially involving a minor.

I couldn’t be bothered to argue with the bloke,so I just put up with it.It doesn’t matter now as I’d be on my Jack anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 10:37 - Jul 22 with 2256 viewstoboboly

Regarding the OP. It is an experience.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 11:54 - Jul 22 with 2175 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

If there are multiple coaches, just make sure you don't get on the one that thinks 'Mrs Brown's Bollox', at unnecessarily loud volume, will enhance your experience.

Fcukin' TORTURE!

Phil_i_P

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 16:38 - Jul 22 with 1857 viewsNortholt_Rs

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 17:38 - Jul 21 by qpr_1968

I would’ve punched his skull in….what kind of ahole does that?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 16:42 - Jul 22 with 1850 viewsqpr_1968

QPR coach travel... experiences? on 16:38 - Jul 22 by Northolt_Rs

I would’ve punched his skull in….what kind of ahole does that?

i did put it subtly northolt.....but i agree with you, did wind me up a bit.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024