Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) 11:56 - Oct 20 with 18960 viewsRs_Holy

according to sky sports!!!
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 11:57]
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:34 - Oct 20 with 2730 viewsWesty75

Always felt he was a man of integrity

Let’s just hope his head isn’t turned when other opportunities arise this season. Great news though!
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:36 - Oct 20 with 2677 viewsQPR_Jim

I think he's made a good decision there, like I said at the start of the wolves thread you can't demand players like Chair and Willock get to the Premiership by taking QPR with them rather than transferring there, then a week later transferring there yourself. If he did do that it would undermine him when he's in the Wolves dressing room asking them to push on to maintain their premiership status, the players wouldn't buy into it because they know he'll just jump ship again. So unless a big opportunity comes for him I think he has to stay.

Pleased it's been dealt with quickly after the official approach was made, so we can now focus on Wigan and enjoy being top of the league.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:37 - Oct 20 with 2676 viewswhittocksRs

Build him a statue.

Seriously though, love his ambition here. Seeing the bigger picture. Reckon we can have a good tilt at autos now; the team will be rocking, properly galvanised by that decision.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:39 - Oct 20 with 2634 viewsstantheman10

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:07 - Oct 20 by LordPork

OK I know insider briefing is the way of the world in politics.

BUT someone at Wolves clearly broke the news of their intended approach to QPR for a request to talk to Beale.

That was 2+ days ago

that can't be right? I was surprised just how well the team reacted and played last night despite the doubts surround the manager. There's surely a correct way to do this and briefing the News and Star that your proposing to do it in a couple of days, AND that he'll be in place for their game on Saturday is just plain wrong

Report to FA?

It goes on all the time and how would you prove it so what's the point. Just forget it and move on.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:43 - Oct 20 with 2563 viewsEsgaroth

Have to admit even tho we won last night I left the ground on a bit of a downer because of all the stories saying it was a "done deal" today feels like someone just handed us another 3 points for turning up last night

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 2429 viewsOakR

I am genuinely amazed.

What a loft for us, the fans, buy what about the players! A boss who turns down a PL team because he believes in you as a squad.

This is arguably his best bit of man management yet, I actually wondering if he was almost playing Wolves at this stage!

Poll: Will we stay up?

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 2413 viewsDavieQPR

That is going to be a big boost to the players.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:50 - Oct 20 with 2402 viewsLoftgirl

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:22 - Oct 20 by andrew1302

My day is made! I called it wrong and am ever so glad!

Mine too. Nearly bed-time for me here in Oz. I will sleep better tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:53 - Oct 20 with 2362 viewsQPR_John

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:07 - Oct 20 by LordPork

OK I know insider briefing is the way of the world in politics.

BUT someone at Wolves clearly broke the news of their intended approach to QPR for a request to talk to Beale.

That was 2+ days ago

that can't be right? I was surprised just how well the team reacted and played last night despite the doubts surround the manager. There's surely a correct way to do this and briefing the News and Star that your proposing to do it in a couple of days, AND that he'll be in place for their game on Saturday is just plain wrong

Report to FA?

Agree with all that. Maybe the team knew last night he was staying.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:53 - Oct 20 with 2363 viewseastside_r

I cannot find the words to express how happy I am about this.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:54 - Oct 20 with 2341 viewsgazza1

My post yesterday.......to add to that I would suggest that Les & Hoos will now support MB even more than they already have done.

Gazza1 - added 15:58 - Oct 19
My view is that MB will not leave QPR.......I think he believes that he has gotten something here that are near ready for Premiership, maybe not this season but soon and I think that the signs that he gives means that he wants to be here to build a 'proper' team for the Premier league. I also think that he has a decent relationship with the players, Les & Hoos & has an affiliation with them. I think also he is looking forward to seeing the new training ground finished and 'up & running'. Just my view and the way I see it by seeing him talk at many different times. I hope that I am right because if he goes he will leave a large hole to be filled.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:01 - Oct 20 with 2212 viewszicoshoops

Good news, that makes perfect sense.
He’s already managed Rangers and Villa in all but name.
We’ll lose him eventually, but hopefully not for another two or three seasons.
When he does go, it’ll be to a top club.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:02 - Oct 20 with 2192 viewsQPR_John

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:25 - Oct 20 by Airtomoreira

The natives on the Wolves forum are not happy bunnies!!!

From a Wolves forum

“ and its QPR (who are not short of a bob or two) who changed his mind, ”

When will supporters of other clubs understand our finances not to mention FFP
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:02 - Oct 20 with 2190 viewsdachiltern

Teams' performance last night showed their belief in him but as has been said here already, I left the ground with a horrible feeling that was the last we had seen of him.

One word - DELIGHTED!!!!
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:04 - Oct 20 with 2172 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:08 - Oct 20 with 2077 viewsParkRoyalR

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:54 - Oct 20 by gazza1

My post yesterday.......to add to that I would suggest that Les & Hoos will now support MB even more than they already have done.

Gazza1 - added 15:58 - Oct 19
My view is that MB will not leave QPR.......I think he believes that he has gotten something here that are near ready for Premiership, maybe not this season but soon and I think that the signs that he gives means that he wants to be here to build a 'proper' team for the Premier league. I also think that he has a decent relationship with the players, Les & Hoos & has an affiliation with them. I think also he is looking forward to seeing the new training ground finished and 'up & running'. Just my view and the way I see it by seeing him talk at many different times. I hope that I am right because if he goes he will leave a large hole to be filled.

Delighted you called it right Gazza,

If you could put a monetary value to this decision I think it would run into many many millions as he continues to improve our existing players (Chair, Field, Dunne) and source loan to permanent young talent he knows from 15+years of coaching elite level younger players (likes of Tyler Richards)

Beale's contact book and reputation with these elite younger players is what was missing on Warburtons CV and Beale seems to be the right man at the right time to develop on Warburton's good work.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:08 - Oct 20 with 2072 viewsBlackCrowe

OMFG....wonderful news.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:10 - Oct 20 with 2041 viewsPunteR

He's still a little flirt though..lol

Great news.
The right thing to do which ever way you look at it.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:12 - Oct 20 with 1984 viewsCLAREMAN1995

This man is going places hopefully with QPR but if not then not only a PL team but one day maybe England.
His drive ,passion and self belief is incredible and it has rubbed off on the entire club fair play to him.
Its about the team not 1 or 2 individual star is just an incredible telling statement he uses all the time .
A few posters were ripping him last night even as he continued to say he was comitted to our cause that was uncalled for IMO but its all water under the bridge now .
I feel we could hammer Wigan Saturday does anybody else feel that
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:12 - Oct 20 with 1978 viewsDWQPR

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:02 - Oct 20 by QPR_John

From a Wolves forum

Well technically we are not short of a few bob, Ruben is more than minted and Amit and his ex father in law aren't looking down the side of the sofas at the moment. It's just FFP that is screwing down our ambitions. But in reality it would be great to win this league with what we have rather than doing what Derby, Sheff Wed, and Florist have tried to do in the past.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:14 - Oct 20 with 1944 viewsMalintabuk

That is great news..... and great Kudos 👏 for the club as well
There must be a feeling round the club of achieving something this year
Great how the board on here as captured about last night. Going to the ground I was really worried how the players would react to this.... after 10 mins the lad in front said.... we are not playing like a team who is losing their manager here.... and like the board he was right
Be a great atmosphere Saturday and I would imagine MB will be cheered to the rafters....
Now this is QPR.... any hazard a guess how Saturday will turn out lol
C'mon you RÅ•rrrrrrrsssssss
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:18 - Oct 20 with 1871 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Thanks fcuk for that. My Birmingham tickets turned up in the post this morning and I was a bit 'meh'. Can't wait now though.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:25 - Oct 20 with 1753 viewsStevenageRanger

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 12:25 - Oct 20 by Airtomoreira

The natives on the Wolves forum are not happy bunnies!!!

This is a great read IMO!!

Reading it and seeing it unfold on Wolves forum from early this morning and pretty much a 'done deal' to 'this is embarrassing" "He has heard we are S&it"

To be fair, their fans seem to be very against their club and a few saying their approach when we had a game was not right.

https://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/new-manager-search.37971/page-10
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:26 - Oct 20 with 1738 viewsBlackCrowe

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:02 - Oct 20 by QPR_John

From a Wolves forum

Just went onto Molineuxmix...mein gott their fans are delusional...they actually think they are giants.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:26 - Oct 20 with 1736 viewsStevenageRanger

This is intersting thought from a Wolves fan. Clever Beale :)

"I suppose there's a small tiny chance he was never interested, but happy to invite the attention to raise his profile a bit. Wouldn't be unheard of"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024