Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) 11:56 - Oct 20 with 18948 viewsRs_Holy

according to sky sports!!!
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 11:57]
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:14 - Oct 20 with 2411 viewsGaryT

Wolf whistle? Not me love......I'm sorted.

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:16 - Oct 20 with 2388 viewswood_hoop

This is great news and a feather in the cap for the players and all the staff at QPR.

MB is no mug, if he could not see the chance of playing at the level he requires then I doubt he would have spurned the chance to go to Wolves.

As many have said it was a delight to watch the players last night, more to come methinks.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 20 with 2365 viewsQPR_John

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:12 - Oct 20 by DWQPR

Well technically we are not short of a few bob, Ruben is more than minted and Amit and his ex father in law aren't looking down the side of the sofas at the moment. It's just FFP that is screwing down our ambitions. But in reality it would be great to win this league with what we have rather than doing what Derby, Sheff Wed, and Florist have tried to do in the past.

Thatโ€™s why I mentioned FFP. Our financial position is 100% because of FFP
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 20 with 2365 viewsSuperhoop83

Suffering since 1978.

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:19 - Oct 20 with 2337 viewsjohnhoop

So heโ€™s not a very naughty boy after all. He really is the Messiah.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:23 - Oct 20 with 2275 viewsJuzzie

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:29 - Oct 20 by Rokerite

I realise you are not the moneybags club you were a few years ago when you seemed to have multiple billionaires in your boardroom and had been the subject of that documentary series. But I confess I don't quite know what your financial state is today.
Has all talk of a new stadium ended or is it still something planned for a future date? Looking at your current board they appear to be very wealthy men in the real world but not by 2022 football standards.

The owners are still very wealthy but the club is not. It annoys me when you get situations like the Newcastle takeover and all the media outlets (inc SSN who should actually know better but it doesn't surprise me they are no better) banging on about how they are now the richest club in the world. They're not.

Our financial state is still very precarious. Owners are pumping in over ยฃ1m a month to keep the club afloat, yet fans still moan about more signings, more money, more, more more and have little idea (or caring) of the actual situation in regards to FFP and finances..

As already said, we can have a new training facility (finally) or stadium as it doesn't impact FFP rules which we right royally broke and are suffering for now.

I don't think the problem with the stadium is money, as such, it's location. Finding a suitable site in west London is nigh on impossible and if any is available it'll cost an absolute fortune and have to fight off housing constructors too.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:24 - Oct 20 with 2251 viewsRsStaines

Micky Beale's our Gaffer
His Belly's slightly fat
And when the wolves came calling
He said why would I do that
I?m staying with rangers
The boys in blue and white
And when we win the championship
We?ll sing this song all night
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:28 - Oct 20 with 2201 viewsPinnerPaul

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:23 - Oct 20 by Juzzie

The owners are still very wealthy but the club is not. It annoys me when you get situations like the Newcastle takeover and all the media outlets (inc SSN who should actually know better but it doesn't surprise me they are no better) banging on about how they are now the richest club in the world. They're not.

Our financial state is still very precarious. Owners are pumping in over ยฃ1m a month to keep the club afloat, yet fans still moan about more signings, more money, more, more more and have little idea (or caring) of the actual situation in regards to FFP and finances..

As already said, we can have a new training facility (finally) or stadium as it doesn't impact FFP rules which we right royally broke and are suffering for now.

I don't think the problem with the stadium is money, as such, it's location. Finding a suitable site in west London is nigh on impossible and if any is available it'll cost an absolute fortune and have to fight off housing constructors too.

Spot on!

I think people forget what the Limited means in a limited company.

It means the owners are limited in their liability.

A good non football example was some of Jamie Oliver's companies going into liquidation despite the man himself remaining wealthy.

Owners' wealthy does NOT equal company's wealth.
Login to get fewer ads

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:30 - Oct 20 with 2180 viewsPinnerPaul

Back to the good news, I can now enjoy the Cardiff 90' tomorrow evening in preparation for Saturday!
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:38 - Oct 20 with 2065 viewsQPR_John

Now on official site
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 14:39]
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:40 - Oct 20 with 2023 viewsstainrods_elbow

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:46 - Oct 20 by PinnerPaul

Yes well done Les and Lee!!!!!!

Why? Beale's the one who's decided to stay, if confirmed. . . for now. Which is very good news for the season, hopefully. The questions arond MB's contract and medium/long-term thinking remain.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 14:48]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:42 - Oct 20 with 2003 viewsloftus77

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:13 - Oct 20 by stantheman10

Don't get too excited I've just heard Mick Beale has been offered the PM job!

Absolutely...Liz Truss has ditched the Canaries and is heading down Bloemfontein Road - is the latest rumour...
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 15:22]
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:43 - Oct 20 with 1985 viewssparkey

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:44 - Oct 20 with 1966 viewsWokingR

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:41 - Oct 20 by HAYESBOY

I fcking love you Beale......you'll do for me.

I did have a feeling.........it wasn't just gas.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 13:43]

Mine was
Sorry
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:44 - Oct 20 with 1939 viewsstainrods_elbow

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 20 by QPR_John

Thatโ€™s why I mentioned FFP. Our financial position is 100% because of FFP

Which just goes to prove that finances and the lottery of ffp are less important than good coaching, team spirit and holding onto your best players. It's amazing how few people (usually those who've only been watching it for a couple of decades) see that the game hasn't changed in the ways they need to think.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 14:49]

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:49 - Oct 20 with 1875 viewsTonto

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:43 - Oct 20 by sparkey

Neck rubbing
What It Means: Scratching the neck or rubbing the back of the neck is a self-soothing gesture you might do if you feel uncomfortable. Someone may rub the front, the sides, or the back of their neck to signal they're feeling insecure or stressed.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:50 - Oct 20 with 1857 viewsPinnerPaul

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:40 - Oct 20 by stainrods_elbow

Why? Beale's the one who's decided to stay, if confirmed. . . for now. Which is very good news for the season, hopefully. The questions arond MB's contract and medium/long-term thinking remain.

Hang on - you were saying they should go if Beale went, so all on them if he went, but no credit that he stays?

Come on mate, play nicely - MB even said he spoke to them both at length last night.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:01 - Oct 20 with 1727 viewsbosh67

We know full well what will happen next. Gerrard will get the boot at Villa...

He's creating something special here. Long may it last!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:06 - Oct 20 with 1700 viewsHAYESBOY

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:49 - Oct 20 by Tonto

Neck rubbing
What It Means: Scratching the neck or rubbing the back of the neck is a self-soothing gesture you might do if you feel uncomfortable. Someone may rub the front, the sides, or the back of their neck to signal they're feeling insecure or stressed.

Or...............they just have an itch?

Smells like a trout farm in here

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:08 - Oct 20 with 1689 viewskensalriser

Does it matter if Leicester or Villa sack their managers now? Same prospective situation - swapping a promotion bid for a relegation fight.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:08 - Oct 20 with 1689 viewsRokerite

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 13:44 - Oct 20 by terryb

It is all to do with FFP (or whatever it is called now).

The money available in the boardroom is not the issue as they are funding the club by more than ยฃ1 million per month. The problem is keeping losses to less than ยฃ39 million over the rolling three years as our income is limited.

I think we are reaching the stage where we can't reduce our overall wages by much & still be competitive. As to a new stadium? I have no idea as to what the situation is or whether a site can be found.

On a different subject, are you happy with how the season is going for Sunderland? Were expectations that you would be challenging higher in the table, or would halfway be regarded as good progress?

I don't think any Sunderland supporter can be other than happy with the season on the pitch so far. After four seasons "down there" a comfortable mid-table finish this season will do us just fine. It was a shock to lose Alex Neil mind. There was a certain irony in him choosing to leave for Stoke as twice in my time we poached their manager.
I hope you are able to build a new stadium but I realise how difficult that is for London clubs. I wouldn't wish on you the sort of postage stamp sized effort that Brentford have moved to. Their fans seem delighted but knowing it can never be expanded even to 20,000 seems very restrictive and unambitious.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:09 - Oct 20 with 1670 viewsstainrods_elbow

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:50 - Oct 20 by PinnerPaul

Hang on - you were saying they should go if Beale went, so all on them if he went, but no credit that he stays?

Come on mate, play nicely - MB even said he spoke to them both at length last night.

Fair enough, I guess - though I still feel the club could and should have blocked any approach at the outset by nipping it in the bud,and I hope Beale will now honour his contract in full. I think we have a fine young manager, but I'm unconvinced Hoos or Les are what we need to progress.

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:10 - Oct 20 with 1673 viewsfrancisbowles

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:50 - Oct 20 by PinnerPaul

Every silver lining has a cloud.

MB isn't the only one staying. He who casts out 'bellend' is off the hook about quitting.
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:14 - Oct 20 with 1608 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 14:40 - Oct 20 by stainrods_elbow

SE you seem incredibly determined to criticise the board around this whole affair.

Six months ago they let go a manager that was very popular and had undoubtedly been our best appointment for a decade or so, paying ยฃ0 in compensation. They took a risk in appointing a guy that pretty much nobody had heard of who has become the most sought after QPR manager in three decades at least in only 15 games.

We're winning away. We're literally top of the league. We're great to watch. We're competing with teams that have budgets far superior to ours, many of them with wage bills multiple times our own.

I've been more than happy to criticise how the club has been run over the years but what they're achieving this year (so far) is everything I've dreamed of. We're punching above our weight by being superior tactically and having our players better prepared - presumably through better coaching. Critiquing your perception of clauses in the manager's contract just comes across to me as desperately seeking something to lambast the club about, ignoring the fact that they made the great call to get him here in the first place.

The club (all those responsible) deserve an enormous amount of credit for what we're producing right now. From making the tough(ish) Warburton call, the risky Beale appointment, assembling the squad with him and by creating an environment that the players and the manager himself can thrive within.

If you can't be happy now I honestly have no idea when you would be happy. Maybe take a breather and just stare at the league table for a while. It's a beautiful read. It's been a special few months, long may it continue.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 15:17]
BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:30 - Oct 20 with 1461 viewshantssi

BEALE STAYS!!! (n/t) on 15:14 - Oct 20 by Padulas_Shampoo

SE you seem incredibly determined to criticise the board around this whole affair.

Six months ago they let go a manager that was very popular and had undoubtedly been our best appointment for a decade or so, paying ยฃ0 in compensation. They took a risk in appointing a guy that pretty much nobody had heard of who has become the most sought after QPR manager in three decades at least in only 15 games.

We're winning away. We're literally top of the league. We're great to watch. We're competing with teams that have budgets far superior to ours, many of them with wage bills multiple times our own.

I've been more than happy to criticise how the club has been run over the years but what they're achieving this year (so far) is everything I've dreamed of. We're punching above our weight by being superior tactically and having our players better prepared - presumably through better coaching. Critiquing your perception of clauses in the manager's contract just comes across to me as desperately seeking something to lambast the club about, ignoring the fact that they made the great call to get him here in the first place.

The club (all those responsible) deserve an enormous amount of credit for what we're producing right now. From making the tough(ish) Warburton call, the risky Beale appointment, assembling the squad with him and by creating an environment that the players and the manager himself can thrive within.

If you can't be happy now I honestly have no idea when you would be happy. Maybe take a breather and just stare at the league table for a while. It's a beautiful read. It's been a special few months, long may it continue.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 15:17]

I think heโ€™d find something to criticise the board about even if we won the Prem!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024