Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's staying over in Brum? 10:01 - Oct 27 with 3267 viewsboysfromthebush

Four of us here, looking forward to a boozy day in the second city 🍻
Who's staying over in Brum? on 16:12 - Oct 27 with 3096 viewsRangersw12

No way that last train will be running so I can see a few staying over last min
Who's staying over in Brum? on 17:06 - Oct 27 with 3012 viewsNorthernr

Who's staying over in Brum? on 16:12 - Oct 27 by Rangersw12

No way that last train will be running so I can see a few staying over last min

Haha yeh my thoughts entirely. In theory, no I'm not. In practice...
Who's staying over in Brum? on 17:10 - Oct 27 with 2996 viewsNorthernr

Literally as I was typing that, a lovely email from Avanti...

I think they're overestimating my patience and understanding to be honest. Fcking thunderous cnts.

Hi Clive,

We're getting in touch as you're due to travel with us on 28 Oct at 23:10 from Birmingham New Street to London Euston.

We are currently experiencing staff shortages which may result in some short notice cancellations.

We're doing all we can to run all services so please check in the morning of your day of travel to confirm if your train is running.

If your service is cancelled you can choose to travel on the Avanti West Coast service before or after your booked train. Alternatively, if you no longer wish to travel, you can claim a full, fee-free refund. To find out how, click here.

We know we’re not delivering the service you rightly expect and we're sorry for the enormous frustration and inconvenience this is causing. We’d like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 17:13 - Oct 27 with 2975 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who's staying over in Brum? on 17:10 - Oct 27 by Northernr

I think they're overestimating my patience and understanding to be honest. Fcking thunderous cnts.

Hi Clive,

We're getting in touch as you're due to travel with us on 28 Oct at 23:10 from Birmingham New Street to London Euston.

We are currently experiencing staff shortages which may result in some short notice cancellations.

We're doing all we can to run all services so please check in the morning of your day of travel to confirm if your train is running.

If your service is cancelled you can choose to travel on the Avanti West Coast service before or after your booked train. Alternatively, if you no longer wish to travel, you can claim a full, fee-free refund. To find out how, click here.

We know we’re not delivering the service you rightly expect and we're sorry for the enormous frustration and inconvenience this is causing. We’d like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Space in the car back to Borehamwood if you need.

Not that you know me and I could be Jeffrey Dahmer but probably less of a risk than a Friday night in a Birmingham Premier Inn.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 19:30 - Oct 27 with 2776 viewsRangersw12

Who's staying over in Brum? on 17:10 - Oct 27 by Northernr

Hi Clive,

I don't understand how they're getting away with this!?
Who's staying over in Brum? on 21:43 - Oct 27 with 2551 viewsNorthernr

Who's staying over in Brum? on 19:30 - Oct 27 by Rangersw12

I don't understand how they're getting away with this!?

Would turn it into another politics thread if I tried to answer that.

2310 was cancelled tonight.

It's run every night for the last week until tonight, but once with a 50 min delay, and once with a 72 min delay.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 21:58 - Oct 27 with 2509 viewsthame_hoops

Who's staying over in Brum? on 17:13 - Oct 27 by Watford_Ranger

Space in the car back to Borehamwood if you need.

Not that you know me and I could be Jeffrey Dahmer but probably less of a risk than a Friday night in a Birmingham Premier Inn.

“I just wanna take some pictures”
Who's staying over in Brum? on 22:36 - Oct 27 with 2435 viewsdermyqpr

Where are people meeting pre-match
Login to get fewer ads

Who's staying over in Brum? on 22:39 - Oct 27 with 2424 viewsHammersmithR

We were on that train as well. Don’t know what to do now??
Who's staying over in Brum? on 23:05 - Oct 27 with 2375 viewsHammersmithR

Just had another look. It says the 2310 train back to London is still on. Where are people seeing it’s cancelled???
Who's staying over in Brum? on 23:18 - Oct 27 with 2347 viewsNorthernr

Who's staying over in Brum? on 23:05 - Oct 27 by HammersmithR

Just had another look. It says the 2310 train back to London is still on. Where are people seeing it’s cancelled???

Sorry, to be really clear, it’s cancelled tonight (Thursday) and if you’ve booked direct with them you’ll have had an email saying it might be the same again tomorrow, but that’s not confirmed. They’ll update in the morning.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 23:22 - Oct 27 with 2335 viewsRangersw12

We're staying in the Jury's Inn which is reasonable at 90 quid.

Just not worth the hassle relying on that train .

Out of principle though I've booked on the slow train out but will jump on the Avanti it's small victories and all that 💪
Who's staying over in Brum? on 01:40 - Oct 28 with 2227 viewsBoston

Cockney scuum, get outa bruum.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who's staying over in Brum? on 10:21 - Oct 28 with 1951 viewsNW11R

I have booked myself onto the 22.13 (might be rather tight) I also have a ticket for the 23.10 (if its runs). Hopefully the later train runs so can have longer at the pub celebrating another triumph
Who's staying over in Brum? on 10:51 - Oct 28 with 1878 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well if anyone gets completely stuck I've got capacity in my car heading back to Surrey. You'll have to put up with my moody, hormonal 17 year old daughter and a soundtrack of the four P's being pop, punk, psych and prog though.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 10:58 - Oct 28 with 1841 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who's staying over in Brum? on 10:21 - Oct 28 by NW11R

I have booked myself onto the 22.13 (might be rather tight) I also have a ticket for the 23.10 (if its runs). Hopefully the later train runs so can have longer at the pub celebrating another triumph

Yeah good luck making the 22:13 if you’re planning to stay til the end.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 11:01 - Oct 28 with 1829 viewsNorthernr

That 22.13 calls at a place called Adderley Park at 22.18, we reckon that's doable from the away end in 15 minutes, it's our back up option.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 11:43 - Oct 28 with 1718 viewsNW11R

Who's staying over in Brum? on 11:01 - Oct 28 by Northernr

That 22.13 calls at a place called Adderley Park at 22.18, we reckon that's doable from the away end in 15 minutes, it's our back up option.

Wonderful information, cheers Clive. Think we will plan for the 23.10 but I have very little hope on that one, so it may have to be Adderley Park.
Who's staying over in Brum? on 11:46 - Oct 28 with 1701 viewsNorthernr

Who's staying over in Brum? on 11:43 - Oct 28 by NW11R

Wonderful information, cheers Clive. Think we will plan for the 23.10 but I have very little hope on that one, so it may have to be Adderley Park.

Well it;'s not currently on the list of cancelled Avanti's for today - 26 at the last count - so you never know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024