Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apathy Park Rangers 21:40 - Feb 14 with 4600 viewsconnell10

From top to bottom. Awful .
[Post edited 16 Feb 2023 8:42]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Apathy on 08:58 - Feb 15 with 949 viewstraininvain

Apathy on 08:41 - Feb 15 by paulparker

Warburton wasted money on Gray, Hendricks , Sanderson , our performances were pathetic
He is hardly pulling up trees on the coaching staff at West Ham either
I also didn’t see you in complaining about keeping Warburton when Beale was doing a decent job either ,now the one thing that is clear to me which I will admit is this mess we are in is nothing to do with Warburton, Beale, Critchley or whoever has been put in charge of QPR it’s to do with years of miss management from the Board down to the DOF to the coaching staff
Years and years of poor decisions have caused this

Poor decisions including not keeping a manager who had us regularly finishing upper mid table despite all the shortcomings at the club. And generally playing good football.

Most managers make a mixture of good and poor signings. It comes with the territory. More relevant to focus on league position than individual signings.

Beale did a good job for about a month and then completely shafted the club. Not really justification of the decision to get rid of Warburton. Quite the opposite in fact.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 8:59]
Apathy Park Rangers on 08:43 - Feb 16 with 791 viewsconnell10

Changed the title , stole from L block...

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Apathy on 13:17 - Feb 16 with 658 viewspaulparker

Apathy on 08:58 - Feb 15 by traininvain

Poor decisions including not keeping a manager who had us regularly finishing upper mid table despite all the shortcomings at the club. And generally playing good football.

Most managers make a mixture of good and poor signings. It comes with the territory. More relevant to focus on league position than individual signings.

Beale did a good job for about a month and then completely shafted the club. Not really justification of the decision to get rid of Warburton. Quite the opposite in fact.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 8:59]

When your spending big money loan wages on signings you don’t need then it certainly does matter if you get it wrong for a club our size , Warburton wanted the loan signings and he couldn’t get the best out of them, that was a huge gamble which backfired, it doesn’t matter one jot where he finished that money is gone and he his contract didn’t get renewed and quite right to

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Apathy on 17:12 - Feb 16 with 557 viewsPinnerPaul

Apathy on 23:36 - Feb 14 by dachiltern

One word .... s.h.i.t.e.

Possibly one of the worst performances I have seen from a tactically clueless group.

Sadly I don't think it was even our worse performance of 2023 (47 days old!)
Apathy on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 492 viewsblavod

Apathy on 23:38 - Feb 14 by PunteR

He pinged some nice balls about now and then but mostly he just wasn't good enough for this level. He's a L1 or 2 player probably playing for QPR because he's cheap.

£580K per year if you believe these sites

https://www.capology.com/club/qpr/salaries/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024