Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 18:04 - Mar 11 with 6507 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Boy did they dig deep for that!

Interesting formation 5-1-2-2, but everyone put a big shift in. Certainly going five at the back was the key, thought Sam Field was immense, he/the formation made better players of the other four. Big shout for Martin, really is a master of the dark arts, in their faces from the off. Missed that nous it seems to me.

Thought Uncs for Dykes was a gamble , but not a day to try pick holes. One thing for sure: we’ll see QPR deploy ‘tactics’ to waste time and disrupt play. Get used to late finishes.

Well done Rfosi too!

[Post edited 11 Mar 2023 18:08]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Just Back on 06:45 - Mar 12 with 993 viewsLoftgirl

Just Back on 19:44 - Mar 11 by stowmarketrange

Still not back thanks to our wonderful rail replacement buses.
So much better being fuct over getting home with 3 points in the bag.And still no defeat at home after walking to hq from Oxford Circus tube.

Just Back on 07:03 - Mar 12 with 932 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Just Back on 20:06 - Mar 11 by stevec

Loved the Crown versus the dog and duck comment on the match thread. Give me blood and thunder over square passing any day.

Thoroughly enjoyable game, all eleven playing their part.

However we play though, we physically struggle to get beyond 65 minutes in a number of areas. That’s something GA needs to correct in training and signings this summer.

I’ve seen two games this season (yesterday and Sheff. U) and I feared the latter was going the way of the former after the hour mark. It might have done if we were playing a better team.

But in both those games as you say, it was noticeable how we flagged after the hour mark, which makes for an increasingly squeaky arse towards the end. You’d think with the amount of coaches on the payroll, fitness and pacing yourself better wouldn’t be things GA would have to work on. But he does.

The other difficult solution to achieve, is better conversion of chances when you’re in the ascendancy. With no natural goalscorer down there, that’s not an easy fix given our finances.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Just Back on 07:44 - Mar 12 with 819 viewsQPROslo

Huge spirited effort from the Rangers yesterday. Going 3 at the back by moving Field in there was what I hoped for and worked a treat. Field was fantastic back there and Kakay had what looked like his best ever game, even on his wrong left side, for us knowing Field had his back covered. Drewe at RWB was a revelation, never gave up. I thought the whole team did well, performances a hack better everywhere. Tim was a class above anyone on the pitch imo. Watford couldn't cope with his electric bursts out of the midfield one of which made the vital difference and won us the match. We need a few more wins still, but that one should at least give everyone involved more belief. Excellent job Gareth and the huge noise from our support at HQ came across so strong on the stream and reminded me of some of the best ever days at Loftus Road.
Just Back on 08:10 - Mar 12 with 724 viewsdmm

Playing Iroebugnam further forward is the right way to use his abilities and mitigate any errors. His darting runs are far more effective when 30 yards from goal and he's now showing he can finish.

Dozzell stayed deep but was the one player who, for me, remains unconvincing. I hope to see Johansen there instead though he appears increasingly fragile as he stayed down for quite a while. Or maybe it was just his turn to be the shithouser?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024