Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredible Owners. 11:21 - Jun 3 with 3893 viewsBostonR

They just keep ploughing cash in. Incredible!
Incredible Owners. on 11:35 - Jun 3 with 3793 viewsMedwayR

I had a look and can't see it or make sense of it, but I presume that's Ruben writing off loans and increasing his stake in the club as a result?

Poll: Who’s better?

Incredible Owners. on 18:08 - Jun 4 with 2915 viewsterryb

Incredible Owners. on 11:35 - Jun 3 by MedwayR

I had a look and can't see it or make sense of it, but I presume that's Ruben writing off loans and increasing his stake in the club as a result?

Just another 1.3 billion shares issued!

How many shares are there in the club/company? Thankfully, I don't own any!
Incredible Owners. on 20:37 - Jun 4 with 2674 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’s not generosity.

It’s gambling on promotion underwritten by £100-£200m worth of west London land and advertising in the far east.

That said, I’m grateful they aren’t anywhere near the worst owners in the league and I’m sure they have a emotional bond by now.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2023 20:38]
Incredible Owners. on 20:49 - Jun 4 with 2629 viewsCiderwithRsie

Incredible Owners. on 20:37 - Jun 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s not generosity.

It’s gambling on promotion underwritten by £100-£200m worth of west London land and advertising in the far east.

That said, I’m grateful they aren’t anywhere near the worst owners in the league and I’m sure they have a emotional bond by now.

"Gambling on promotion"?

Bloody hell, when?
Incredible Owners. on 21:24 - Jun 4 with 2554 viewsShotKneesHoop

In the good old days in the early nineties, when I had more money than sense, I bought 10,000 Loftus Road shares for £1,700 - when the ground was shared with Wasps - now I can t even get a valuation on them, as they are worth the square root of phook hall minus phhook hall. Not even worth framing them for the Antiques Roadshow, unless .... any offers??

[Post edited 4 Jun 2023 21:29]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Incredible Owners. on 21:29 - Jun 4 with 2533 viewsQPR_John

Will that make any difference to FFP. Did not the owners do this when we got stung for FFP and the league ignored it and still added it to the debt.
Incredible Owners. on 02:29 - Jun 5 with 2292 viewsSydneyRs

Incredible Owners. on 20:37 - Jun 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s not generosity.

They'll have spent more than the land is worth soon if not already and promotion doesn't exactly look imminent.
Incredible Owners. on 02:30 - Jun 5 with 2290 viewsSydneyRs

Incredible Owners. on 21:29 - Jun 4 by QPR_John

Will that make any difference to FFP. Did not the owners do this when we got stung for FFP and the league ignored it and still added it to the debt.

Doesn't help with FFP but does help keep us alive.
Login to get fewer ads

Incredible Owners. on 06:37 - Jun 5 with 2168 viewsdistortR

Incredible Owners. on 20:49 - Jun 4 by CiderwithRsie

"Gambling on promotion"?

Bloody hell, when?

Well, clearly they are playing the long game...
Incredible Owners. on 09:30 - Jun 5 with 1922 viewstoboboly

Incredible Owners. on 21:24 - Jun 4 by ShotKneesHoop

In the good old days in the early nineties, when I had more money than sense, I bought 10,000 Loftus Road shares for £1,700 - when the ground was shared with Wasps - now I can t even get a valuation on them, as they are worth the square root of phook hall minus phhook hall. Not even worth framing them for the Antiques Roadshow, unless .... any offers??

Let the owners know, their shrewd business sense will see you become a millionaire

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Incredible Owners. on 09:53 - Jun 5 with 1832 viewsSonofpugwash

Incredible Owners. on 21:24 - Jun 4 by ShotKneesHoop

I got £5000 worth of them.Framed and placed on a prominent wall to serve as a Certificate Of Insanity.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Incredible Owners. on 09:54 - Jun 5 with 1825 viewsQPR_John

Incredible Owners. on 02:30 - Jun 5 by SydneyRs

Doesn't help with FFP but does help keep us alive.

How does it help keep us alive as I understand it it is not new money.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2023 9:58]
Incredible Owners. on 10:03 - Jun 5 with 1793 viewsBostonR

Incredible Owners. on 09:54 - Jun 5 by QPR_John

They are taking the hit - it’s on the owners and essentially out of their pockets. If they don’t step-in the club folds. We are not sustainable as a stand-alone football club as Clive has regularly pointed out on this board.
In terms of their overall global wealth this is small change but it does confirm they are definitely staying on-board for the long-term. Hopefully, it’s also a sign that the club can develop and move forward. FFP has hampered them and yes they made mistakes. Take the FFP chains off and I have no doubt the owners would invest massively.
Incredible Owners. on 10:04 - Jun 5 with 1792 viewsterryb

Incredible Owners. on 09:54 - Jun 5 by QPR_John

The owners keep us alive by footing the £2 million (or whatever the figure is) monthly loss.

I don't think converting the debt to shares keeps us going, but it makes the balance sheet a lot more palatable to our other debtors, especially our bankers etc. They are less likely to call in their debt due to this action.
Incredible Owners. on 10:09 - Jun 5 with 1767 viewsQPR_John

Incredible Owners. on 10:04 - Jun 5 by terryb

The owners keep us alive by footing the £2 million (or whatever the figure is) monthly loss.

I don't think converting the debt to shares keeps us going, but it makes the balance sheet a lot more palatable to our other debtors, especially our bankers etc. They are less likely to call in their debt due to this action.

Take your point and it makes even more of a mockery of FFP as the FL seem to live in a different economic world than the rest of business.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024