Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR seek new investors 13:50 - Jul 28 with 15953 viewsflynnbo

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/london-football-club-queens-park-rangers-is-courting
QPR seek new investors on 07:10 - Nov 24 with 1668 viewsLoftgirl

QPR seek new investors on 12:38 - Nov 23 by HAYESBOY

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1206349129?-::nn_search_latest

This seems to have come up again??

60%+20%+21%?
QPR seek new investors on 08:08 - Nov 24 with 1584 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR seek new investors on 15:33 - Nov 23 by eastside_r

Errrrrm. When did we last play in the Premier League?

You're going to have to go some to convince us that we 'played' anything remotely premiership in 2014/15.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR seek new investors on 09:13 - Nov 24 with 1432 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR seek new investors on 07:10 - Nov 24 by Loftgirl

60%+20%+21%?

"just under 20%"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR seek new investors on 09:16 - Nov 24 with 1412 viewsR_from_afar

QPR seek new investors on 07:10 - Nov 24 by Loftgirl

60%+20%+21%?

Nearly 60%, just under 20%, and 21%.

It is confusing, the piece could've expressed that more clearly

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR seek new investors on 10:32 - Nov 24 with 1259 viewslassel

Is there really any surprise that the owners would be looking for help?

The Gnagnalingams invested originally with funds borrowed against Westport. With Westports massive growth since then, and Rubens roles in government offices, I’m sure that if not cleared entirely, they’re refinanced at an extremely generous rate to fund the c.£1m per month he’s been putting in, but if he could get out with only a smallish loss I’m sure he would snap your arm off for it.

Reilly is a moderately successful, local businessman in Cleveland. I’d be amazed if he had the £20+m his shares must’ve cost by now, hence my belief that he must be quietly investing for others in the background. If he can get more onboard I’m sure he would be delighted and relieved.

Mittals investment was clearly just something for his SIL to busy himself with - Bhatia’s ‘businesses’ don’t make money and so most likely his FIL is funding his ongoing commitments - you wouldn’t see them for dust if they could get out.

If they could get a US sportsman to make a dumb decision and invest, like with Brum, London would run dry of champagne!
QPR seek new investors on 13:25 - Nov 24 with 1007 viewsQPRConor2000

I can only assume that Hoos and Ruben and others are looking to try and drive up the commericial revenue at the club, this is an area of the club that badly needs to improve imo, and I do think we can be doing far better than we are doing now in that regard.

If we want to be self sufficient, then we need to make an extra 2m per month, that way the owners dont have to be putting money in, maybe this is what's being looked at?

Seeking out investors through an American bank though is very interesting, it must mean the owners are keen to listen to all offers, including an outright sale if its deemed good enough.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2023 13:27]
QPR seek new investors on 13:39 - Nov 24 with 971 viewsrbee

The concerted efforts to find new investors suggests to me that both Amit and Ruben are looking to exit the club. If Ruben wanted to stay then he would retain a 51% controlling interest meaning that he would be looking to sell 9% of his shareholding, which would make no sense, whilst Amit would be selling his 20%.

All this fuss to sell a third of the club’s equity? I don’t think so.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2023 13:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024