Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPTV and amazon firestick 20:58 - Aug 16 with 5416 viewssdm1508

Hi. Just wanting some tech advice. Has anyone ventured into the world of IPTV? Understand it can be done through the Firestick by downloading an app. Just wondering if any people have and what app you find to be good? If you have an android phone have you found an app that works well in the Firestick and your android phone?
IPTV and amazon firestick on 21:24 - Aug 16 with 5331 viewsDTIG

Apparently….”your player” works well on Firestick.
It used to work on a a mobile device too but not any more.
IPTV and amazon firestick on 21:38 - Aug 16 with 5270 viewsLblock

A mate had "lent" me a log in for IP Smarters PRO which works brilliantly for him but for me it was best part useless.

I deleted it this evening actually.

Will be looking into another provider and watching here with interest

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

IPTV and amazon firestick on 21:44 - Aug 16 with 5242 viewsDubaiR

I have one. Mine works well had it for a year. Watch the QPR games I can’t get to on there, PPV boxing. It updates with new movies and series.

On the back of it working well we got ride of sky and paid 50 per firestick and got 3 of them, kids rooms and lounge.

My sky was 120 a month
IPTV and amazon firestick on 21:57 - Aug 16 with 5143 viewsFDC

Problem with firestick is that it's incredibly slow, and you don't have a keyboard so have to write things out using a soft-keyboard.

I've had a media pc I built myself for years and years, but it's starting to get noisy so have been looking into this myself. Looks like you can get a decent android box like an Nvidia Shield Pro for about 120 quid, that's what I plan to do. Decent specs, and usb ports so you can use a keyboard. If ships with Plex I think, and it'll be dead easy to install Kodi via Google play store.
IPTV and amazon firestick on 09:50 - Aug 17 with 4772 viewsVish

https://www.tivimate.org/en - this works well
IPTV and amazon firestick on 20:17 - Aug 17 with 4506 viewsToast_R

Anyone who does this really ought to be using a VPN.
IPTV and amazon firestick on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 4464 viewsRangersw12

Had one for about 5/6 years now

Don't have sky or any other subscription and can watch every QPR game if I don't go.

Anyone who pays for Sky nowadays needs to give their head a wobble.
IPTV and amazon firestick on 21:32 - Aug 17 with 4381 viewsE17hoop

IPTV and amazon firestick on 20:17 - Aug 17 by Toast_R

Anyone who does this really ought to be using a VPN.

Get a VPN and pay for games from the club.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Login to get fewer ads

IPTV and amazon firestick on 02:52 - Aug 18 with 4202 viewsQPerthR

I have a Firestick and I use AirTv I pay a yearly subscription get Uk terrestrial tv and Sky , I was scrolling through the 1200 channels and found Foxtel sport’s the equivalent of Skysports and 12 EFL channels, will be checking this weekend to see if they have live games. Never checked before as I have the Qpr overseas subscription games
IPTV and amazon firestick on 06:30 - Aug 18 with 4145 viewssilky

IPTV and amazon firestick on 02:52 - Aug 18 by QPerthR

I have a Firestick and I use AirTv I pay a yearly subscription get Uk terrestrial tv and Sky , I was scrolling through the 1200 channels and found Foxtel sport’s the equivalent of Skysports and 12 EFL channels, will be checking this weekend to see if they have live games. Never checked before as I have the Qpr overseas subscription games

I use FireStick with Kodi and although it was quite a pain to initially setup it's been great.

Not heard of Airtv, keen to read more about it. Do you need a VPN etc? Mind if I ask how much you pay yearly?

UK ex pat in NZ btw.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

IPTV and amazon firestick on 11:19 - Aug 18 with 3953 viewssdm1508

I have a service provider set up and my mate who uses it has never had a problem. Also never needed a VPN. He has told me he uses a player called XCIPTV. It's an app on Android too. This is my first time venturing into IPTV and I believe I choose my player and then use the IPTV suppliers credentials they give me within the app to access the content
IPTV and amazon firestick on 11:22 - Aug 18 with 3943 views1MoreBrightonR

I recplaced my firestick with a google stick as its so so much faster. the firestick was painfully slow to open apps
IPTV and amazon firestick on 11:25 - Aug 18 with 3926 viewssdm1508

IPTV and amazon firestick on 11:22 - Aug 18 by 1MoreBrightonR

I recplaced my firestick with a google stick as its so so much faster. the firestick was painfully slow to open apps

Do you meant the Chromecast?
IPTV and amazon firestick on 11:34 - Aug 18 with 3895 viewspaulparker

Is the OP undercover old bill ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

IPTV and amazon firestick on 14:48 - Aug 18 with 3761 viewsFDC

Got an Nvidia Shield Pro yesterday, very impressed with it so far. Running Android makes everything so much slicker. Having used Kodi in the past, now using the Stremio app, with the Torrentio add-on connected to my Real Debrid account for films and TV, feels much more like using a typical smart TV than Kodi did.
IPTV and amazon firestick on 15:04 - Aug 18 with 3697 viewsknocker

IPTV and amazon firestick on 14:48 - Aug 18 by FDC

Got an Nvidia Shield Pro yesterday, very impressed with it so far. Running Android makes everything so much slicker. Having used Kodi in the past, now using the Stremio app, with the Torrentio add-on connected to my Real Debrid account for films and TV, feels much more like using a typical smart TV than Kodi did.

Can you translate to English please
IPTV and amazon firestick on 15:24 - Aug 18 with 3652 viewssdm1508

IPTV and amazon firestick on 11:34 - Aug 18 by paulparker

Is the OP undercover old bill ?

DCI Burnside at your service
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024