Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) 10:43 - Sep 29 with 28369 viewsAndybrat

This is my 1st thread so quite nervous i get this right. Coming to October and I still haven’t seen a home game yet and on Saturday I have to leave at half time to get to Heathrow to fly out for work. Don’t expect any sympathy, and tbh I think I am a bit of a Jonah as I haven’t seen them win at LR since Wigan, being away for both Reading and Watford. So my prediction is we lose the 1st half ( because of the above) and win the second half ( because of the above) and draw 1-1
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:35 - Sep 30 with 2779 viewsToast_R

Jamie Mackie reckons Coventry are on top.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:38 - Sep 30 with 2687 viewsRangersDave

i agree with mackie, too much giving the ball away, plus a few fouls not picked upby the ref.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:39 - Sep 30 with 2654 viewsjoolsyp

We're def playing possession football today rather than Gaz-ball.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:40 - Sep 30 with 2624 viewsVancouverHoop

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:38 - Sep 30 by RangersDave

i agree with mackie, too much giving the ball away, plus a few fouls not picked upby the ref.

We played our way out of our own half there pretty well though. Calm under pressure
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:40 - Sep 30 with 2623 viewsjoolsyp

Simms clear through, took too long and Cook recovers. Twice their ball over the top has caught us out.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:41 - Sep 30 with 2581 viewsaston_hoop

I tell you something, this is nothing like the long ball stuff we were all expecting is it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:42 - Sep 30 with 2530 viewsVancouverHoop

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:41 - Sep 30 by aston_hoop

I tell you something, this is nothing like the long ball stuff we were all expecting is it

You're quite right. Except when Begovic has possession
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:45 - Sep 30 with 2461 viewsaston_hoop

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:42 - Sep 30 by VancouverHoop

You're quite right. Except when Begovic has possession

He does love a punt to the oppo keeper

Login to get fewer ads

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:46 - Sep 30 with 2412 viewsjoolsyp

If I had a criticism it's that we're a bit predictable with our passing. Need to move the ball a bit quicker.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:49 - Sep 30 with 2289 viewsjoolsyp

We have a very leniant ref here. h/t 0-0
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:52 - Sep 30 with 2198 viewsVancouverHoop

Right now they're cancelling each other out. No real chances at either end.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:53 - Sep 30 with 2141 viewsaston_hoop

Positives, Chair is excellent, Willock is looking at his best in 12 months, Smyth is having a bit of joy on occasion. Mostly through his own tenacity. JCS is twice the defender that Morgan Fox is too.

Negatives, too much space on occasion in the middle of midfield and as said above, we are a bit too predictable sometimes. I dont feel Coventry are being pushed too hard.

All to play for, looking forward to seeing Armstrong in the second half at some point against tired legs. This is all in our hands and we could certainly do it

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:56 - Sep 30 with 2070 viewsPaddyhoops

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 15:49 - Sep 30 by joolsyp

We have a very leniant ref here. h/t 0-0

Some very cynical fouls going unpunished. They should have had at least 2 yellows.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:00 - Sep 30 with 1984 viewsdistortR

Think Dozzell has been good so far, JCS an upgrade. Ref very lenient. Chair is just great.
Some of the stuff, like Dykes's take down and shot, really good to see as it shows confidence.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:01 - Sep 30 with 1960 viewsMatch82

The app says it's 0-0 at full time. Guess we don't need to bother watching the second half?
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:02 - Sep 30 with 1938 viewsrbee

We are just about the best team but we still are not creating chances which is outrageous with Chair, Willock and Smyth on the pitch. Dykes very much the lone striker with hardly anyone else getting in to Coventry's box. We have been lacking width on the left whilst on the right we are taking too many touches instead of crossing the ball.

With Dykes so good in the air I find myself thinking about the amount goals we scored with Lee Cook crossing and Dexter Blackstock nodding them in.

We need width, we need crosses and we need Chair or Willock getting in to the box to support Dykes.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:06 - Sep 30 with 1834 viewsQPRSteve

I'd like to see us overload one side with Chair and Willock playing together.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:09 - Sep 30 with 1775 viewsjoolsyp

Ellis clear through on goal for the 3rd time. Poor shot saved by Beg.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:10 - Sep 30 with 1771 viewsaston_hoop

Simms clean through but shoots at Begovic, poor finish. Not sure who was supposed to be pikcing him up, Kakay I suppose. Had nobody anywhere near him though which was concerning

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:11 - Sep 30 with 1713 viewsjoolsyp

Shot from Dykes, leaning back, left-footed, very wide.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:11 - Sep 30 with 1712 viewsTonto

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:10 - Sep 30 by aston_hoop

Simms clean through but shoots at Begovic, poor finish. Not sure who was supposed to be pikcing him up, Kakay I suppose. Had nobody anywhere near him though which was concerning

Probably why we bought in Cannon. Kakay is a useful.squad player but Cannon should.be an upgrade.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 16:12]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:11 - Sep 30 with 1695 viewsjoolsyp

Simms again, saved by Beg.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:16 - Sep 30 with 1533 viewsjoolsyp

Simms (of course) 1-0 Cov. From a poor free-kick given away by Kakay.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 16:17]
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:17 - Sep 30 with 1507 viewsVancouverHoop

ugh! 0-1
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:17 - Sep 30 with 1471 viewsQPRSteve

How could we let that useless lump score?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024