Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) 10:43 - Sep 29 with 28634 viewsAndybrat

This is my 1st thread so quite nervous i get this right. Coming to October and I still haven’t seen a home game yet and on Saturday I have to leave at half time to get to Heathrow to fly out for work. Don’t expect any sympathy, and tbh I think I am a bit of a Jonah as I haven’t seen them win at LR since Wigan, being away for both Reading and Watford. So my prediction is we lose the 1st half ( because of the above) and win the second half ( because of the above) and draw 1-1
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 2219 viewsGloucs_R

This isn't good enough. The squad we've put together aren't bottom 3.

Serious questions need to be asked now about Ainsworth. Sorry, but it's got to be said.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 2206 viewspaulparker

Anyone know where the elusive Taylor-Richards is ?
Whoever signed that deal off needs to be flogged on the the Uxbridge Road

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 2209 viewsRangersw12

Another manager giving Ainsworth a tactical masterclass

Embarrassing
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 with 2207 viewsted_hendrix

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 by VancouverHoop

We desperately need goals from somebody. We're all limp foreplay and no money shot.

It's been like that for an eternity.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:43 - Sep 30 with 2065 viewsStanisgod

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:30 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

Fück me this referee is a useless cünt. I know the number of referees is dropping but FFS how bad are things if this cûnt is considered Championship standard

Definitely a pen, but they were too busy deciding whether the previous incident before was a free kick so dacked the whole thing off and gave a goal kick!!
Not why we're losing but totally out of his depth.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1991 viewsstainrods_elbow

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:25 - Sep 30 by joolsyp

Armstrong booked for late challenge, red mist descended after he thought he should have had a pen. Ref appears to have lost control here.

He didn't think it; the world and his dog knew it. The ref is rank incompetent, bent or both, end of. That said, short of a Dozzell shot in anger, we've created nothing this half, and it's been far, far too easy for Coventry. Really dispiriting, infuriating, and worrying, afternoon.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1984 viewsted_hendrix

Don't bother looking for three worse teams than us.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1974 viewsjoolsyp

Given we're losing 3-0 Chair has been outstanding today. What a player and character he is.
Login to get fewer ads

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1965 viewsDejR_vu

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 by mart_Goblin

Winnable home games against very average teams come and go we look bereft of any idea.
So much wrong with today . Ref is an utter joke but he ain’t the only one .

Been outnumbered n midfield since the first minute and no one has noticed on our bench .
The midfield 3 of Cov have dominated us and the referee .

Embarrassing

When GA says we’re going to surprise people, when do we start?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:45 - Sep 30 with 1928 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:40 - Sep 30 by Gloucs_R

This isn't good enough. The squad we've put together aren't bottom 3.

Serious questions need to be asked now about Ainsworth. Sorry, but it's got to be said.

They should be asked. Not good enough with the players avaliable to Ainsworth.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:45 - Sep 30 with 1914 viewsMick_S

We’ve been sussed. Keep us quiet first half, and we’re done. We’ve made one chance in this game.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:45 - Sep 30 with 1908 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Andybrat...what a difference you have made!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:46 - Sep 30 with 1893 viewsDejR_vu

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 by joolsyp

Given we're losing 3-0 Chair has been outstanding today. What a player and character he is.

I thought his interview in the week was very interesting, looked/sounded far from convinced about GA

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:46 - Sep 30 with 1879 viewsQPunkR

Tbcf we've been embarrassing 2nd half but should have gone in 1-0 up at half time but for a great save.

First goal - fkn stupid fk given away by Kakay, lucky girl ultimately after that

Second - weak defending as expected by JCS then two lucky deflections.

Third - heads went after the ref absolutely bumming this game.

0-2 down we've had an absolute stonewall pen turned down by this shameless cnt of a ref. If that's given it's a red for their keeper and I would've been interested to see the rest of the game 10 Vs 11

QPR - "shit but local"

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:47 - Sep 30 with 1840 viewsDamo1962

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:30 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

Fück me this referee is a useless cünt. I know the number of referees is dropping but FFS how bad are things if this cûnt is considered Championship standard

Yep. It is completely unacceptable to be beaten at home all the time. Can't see us winning a game at LR with GA in charge. Pathetic.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:47 - Sep 30 with 1831 viewsted_hendrix

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:46 - Sep 30 by QPunkR

Tbcf we've been embarrassing 2nd half but should have gone in 1-0 up at half time but for a great save.

First goal - fkn stupid fk given away by Kakay, lucky girl ultimately after that

0-2 down we've had an absolute stonewall pen turned down by this shameless cnt of a ref. If that's given it's a red for their keeper and I would've been interested to see the rest of the game 10 Vs 11

We'd have lost 2-1.

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:48 - Sep 30 with 1785 viewsQPRSteve

Just to cheer everyone up, Mick Beale FC are losing 3-1 at home to Aberdeen and down to ten men.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:48 - Sep 30 with 1771 viewsDejR_vu

We’re in the bottom three with a goal difference of -8. That’s not down to bad luck

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:49 - Sep 30 with 1757 viewsmart_Goblin

Blimey

It’s ok..we’ve been unlucky then
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:49 - Sep 30 with 1756 viewsToast_R

Went for a run at 0-0, come back and it's 0-3. FFS!
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:49 - Sep 30 with 1737 viewsDamo1962

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:35 - Sep 30 by Beckenhamhoop

Are we still building something here?

We are building a side that may have a chance of surviving in L1...if that's what you mean.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:49 - Sep 30 with 1727 viewsperpignanR

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:44 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

When GA says we’re going to surprise people, when do we start?

Well I’m quite surprised at how crap we’ve been today.wasn’t expecting much but for ffs.
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 1716 viewsQPunkR

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:48 - Sep 30 by DejR_vu

We’re in the bottom three with a goal difference of -8. That’s not down to bad luck

Did I mention the rest of the season? Just talking about having a man extra for half an hour.

Btw that doesn't mean I think we'd have scored 2 or even 1.

QPR - "shit but local"

Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 1686 viewsVancouverHoop

What's happened to the "green shoots" we were all talking about, like... yesterday?
Being sent to Coventry ( match thread) on 16:50 - Sep 30 with 1683 viewsJAPRANGERS

Wonder how the happy clappers will spin this one?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024