Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GA , We got to start games better 18:16 - Oct 21 with 6297 viewsNoDiddley

No sh1t Sherlock !
GA , We got to start games better on 22:08 - Oct 21 with 1676 viewsted_hendrix

I'm sick to death of the fcking bloke and his inane waffle after each loss, and his inane team selections, and his embarrassing substitutions during the game.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

GA , We got to start games better on 22:14 - Oct 21 with 1634 viewsBlackCrowe

Call me fairweather, but I have had and still have a ST for far too many years than i care to remember and i can't be bothered to go at the moment for the first time ever. That's fine it's my choice.
Worse is that young Crowe feels the same (with no pressure from me, i want him to go)....he's and his children (one day, hopefully not quite yet) are future of the club!!
Not good.
Gareth out.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

GA , We got to start games better on 23:54 - Oct 21 with 1531 viewsnumptydumpty

GA , We got to start games better on 22:14 - Oct 21 by BlackCrowe

Call me fairweather, but I have had and still have a ST for far too many years than i care to remember and i can't be bothered to go at the moment for the first time ever. That's fine it's my choice.
Worse is that young Crowe feels the same (with no pressure from me, i want him to go)....he's and his children (one day, hopefully not quite yet) are future of the club!!
Not good.
Gareth out.

Same

Season Ticket holder for too many years and really can't be arsed anymore

If England had got through to World Cup Final in the rugby would not even go this Saturday but weirdly I think we will beat Leicester. Qpr normally beat the teams they really really shouldn't and no my name isn't Gareth

I want us to get rid now bit i don't think we can afford to get rid of him

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

GA , We got to start games better on 02:42 - Oct 22 with 1414 viewsDavieQPR

Talks the talk but can't walk the walk.
GA , We got to start games better on 09:38 - Oct 22 with 1270 viewsPaddyhoops

GA , We got to start games better on 21:36 - Oct 21 by colinallcars

My wife watched Beckham and said that at Real Madrid, if the team is losing and really awful, the crowd wave white handkerchiefs as the team has seemingly run up the white flag.
How about a show of white hankies next Saturday ?
Oh, and makes sure they're clean, there's a good chap.

They’re aren’t enough white hankies in the world to convey how shite we are at the moment .
GA , We got to start games better on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 1223 viewsflynnbo

GA , We got to start games better on 09:38 - Oct 22 by Paddyhoops

They’re aren’t enough white hankies in the world to convey how shite we are at the moment .

We’d be better off with bedsheets.
GA , We got to start games better on 10:22 - Oct 22 with 1189 viewsdannyblue

The inferiority complex is so infuriating. ‘It’s going to be a good season, I’m sure we can stay out of the bottom 3’. That’s a good season? What ambition is that? We have established championship players. We’re Qpr. Blue and white hoops. Swagger. Maverick 10s. Beat anyone on our day and do it with style. That little guy mentality is so out of place, so Wycombe. Yes we’re in the crap, but ‘I’m happy because I truly believe because I’m a glass half full guy that we’ve got a slight chance of getting out of the crap’ attitude is insane.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2023 13:19]
GA , We got to start games better on 12:34 - Oct 22 with 1010 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I understand the need for positivity but some of the quotes lately are frankly embarrassing and treat the fans as if they're imbeciles.

Now, imagine you're a player having to listen to that week in, week out.
Login to get fewer ads

GA , We got to start games better on 15:42 - Oct 22 with 892 viewshertshoops

GA , We got to start games better on 12:34 - Oct 22 by Benny_the_Ball

I understand the need for positivity but some of the quotes lately are frankly embarrassing and treat the fans as if they're imbeciles.

Now, imagine you're a player having to listen to that week in, week out.

Maybe that's why Cook looked so depressed in his interview last week ?
GA , We got to start games better on 08:20 - Oct 23 with 777 viewsPlanetHonneywood

More Radio Ga, Ga, I assume.

It is a shame, I'd have loved it to work out for him, but it seems clear that turning around the mess he inherited is beyond him. More worryingly, it's beyond those above him and has been for years!

Can't see a solution from within and unless a knight on a white horse rides in to save the day, it'll die before it xan be reborn again.

Shame really!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

GA , We got to start games better on 09:30 - Oct 23 with 728 viewsgazza1

I blame GA for most things and I believe that he is not good enough to manage in the Championship however.......

.......I do not blame GA for conceding early goals like we have been doing. GA & his crew would be speaking long and hard about how important it is to keep it 'tight' for the first 20 minutes, the focus in the dressing room will be starting well, keeping it tight, don't take chances defensively and much, much more. The players, however, have failed to do that so we concede 2 goals in the first 15 minutes or so. It's basics!!!!
GA , We got to start games better on 09:40 - Oct 23 with 708 viewsCamberleyR

GA , We got to start games better on 18:27 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Also:

Ainsworth declared: “I’m a glass-half-full guy. The Blackburn game was not acceptable and the transformation is something else. We’ve improved from Blackburn.

Well technically he's correct as we have have improved. We only conceded two and not four.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024