Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Kamara 17:43 - Nov 7 with 3694 viewsbosh67

My heart goes out to him. Awful thing to be struck down by and a really brave interview. Love the guy. Absolute legend and one of the real good guys.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0gr7dzg

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Chris Kamara on 17:56 - Nov 7 with 3583 viewsjeffranger

That’s so sad listening to him
Chris Kamara on 18:32 - Nov 7 with 3408 viewsKensal_Ranger

Very brave of him to talk about it, the measure of the man.
Chris Kamara on 19:29 - Nov 7 with 3209 viewshantssi

Just saw this really bad.
Doesn’t want to be a burden to his family, poor man.
Chris Kamara on 22:20 - Nov 7 with 2797 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I was watching the Stallone documentary on Netflix earlier, and he said something very profound: Up until you're 40, you're always adding things to your life. After that, life starts taking things away from you!

Good luck to Kamara.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Chris Kamara on 22:46 - Nov 7 with 2676 viewscolinallcars

I always thought he's a real character a great bloke. The world can be an inhospitable place sometimes.
Chris Kamara on 23:06 - Nov 7 with 2630 viewsRs_Holy

I saw him at Kings Cross station about a month ago... Didn't even realise he was ill ... very sad news
Chris Kamara on 11:50 - Nov 9 with 1952 viewsDesertBoot

That’s a really hard watch but what a lovely and honest man he is,
I used to enjoy Goals On Sunday with him and Ben Shephard and of course the Soccer Saturday interactions with Jeff Stelling are legendary,
As said above he is one of the good guys and I wish him all the best moving forwards.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Chris Kamara on 17:30 - Nov 9 with 1674 viewsPunteR

Felt for him there. He's a really likeable bloke. Genuine down to earth sort. I hope he gets to enjoy all the good things he still has in his life and doesnt let the negative stuff overtake and overwhelm him. Its good he's talking so openly. Respect.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Kamara on 17:50 - Nov 9 with 1620 viewswestberksr

heard him on Talksport yesterday and was aware of the issue previously. Incredibly sad to see someone that was a fixture of all our Saturday afternoons on SKY.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024