Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fck this club 14:02 - Jan 14 with 5339 viewsridethewave

That is all. There is nothing left to support.
Fck this club on 14:04 - Jan 14 with 4482 viewshoops_legend

There is but I admit it’s incredibly frustrating at the moment

5 points can be turned around but we need to be able to finish chances and defend
Fck this club on 14:06 - Jan 14 with 4449 viewsCyrilblake

I totally agree. It's like the old days when Kevin gallen thought he was George best. Utter b#llocks
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:07]
Fck this club on 14:15 - Jan 14 with 4368 viewsridethewave

Fck this club on 14:04 - Jan 14 by hoops_legend

There is but I admit it’s incredibly frustrating at the moment

5 points can be turned around but we need to be able to finish chances and defend

If you think there’s a chance of us overcoming any points difference I want what you’re smoking.
Fck this club on 14:31 - Jan 14 with 4217 viewshoops_legend

Fck this club on 14:15 - Jan 14 by ridethewave

If you think there’s a chance of us overcoming any points difference I want what you’re smoking.

I think there were positives today. Small bite size ones but it wasn’t all bad
Fck this club on 14:50 - Jan 14 with 4088 viewsManinBlack

How many times have we said there are positives only for it to crumble? We needs points not positives. Positives against Ipswich with a clean sheet followed up by losing to Cardiff who then got smashed 4-0 by Sheffield Wednesday in the cup.

Positives in scoring twice against a Premiership side coasting through a first half but we still lost. Back to reality today in only scoring once in a league game and losing again. The problem with us is we don't take the positives into the next game. When we play badly we lose and when we play well we lose. This team finds it a struggle to draw let alone win. Most of our draws this season have been 0-0 and is only down to the opponents not scoring.

Looking at us today reminded me of Falkirk when they played lovely football in the SPL but were relegated because they couldn't put the ball in the net.

We had a shocking home record last year and already we have three home defeats out of three in a new year. Zero positives to be gleaned from that. Once again a big away support goes home happy which has been the story for 15 months in our home games
Fck this club on 15:01 - Jan 14 with 4011 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't agree with that at all.

Under Ainsworth we were losing and appalling to watch.

Felt today was a very good performance.

Their goals were 10% chance goals and no fault to defence either.

We were creative and high in energy and it was sadly snatching at chances or not being in right place on the end of good moves.

Should have won in all reality. Were the better team.

There are still a massive 19 games left to play and Marti does have playing football again.

We seriously need to capitalise when we are on top as it often come back to bite us...

Plenty left to support but if you feel different suggest you go elsewhere.

So much better than under Ainsworth when there truly was no hope.

In Marti - we trust...

And Plymouth Huddersfield Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham, are all very poor.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Fck this club on 15:07 - Jan 14 with 3978 viewsNortholt_Rs

Fck this club on 14:06 - Jan 14 by Cyrilblake

I totally agree. It's like the old days when Kevin gallen thought he was George best. Utter b#llocks
[Post edited 14 Jan 14:07]

I wish magic hat was playing for us now…. He was light years ahead of Dykes and Armstrong.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Fck this club on 15:16 - Jan 14 with 3918 viewsJimthehip

Thought we were good and just unlucky today
Login to get fewer ads

Fck this club on 15:53 - Jan 14 with 3801 viewsManinBlack

Fck this club on 15:01 - Jan 14 by numptydumpty

Can't agree with that at all.

Under Ainsworth we were losing and appalling to watch.

Felt today was a very good performance.

Their goals were 10% chance goals and no fault to defence either.

We were creative and high in energy and it was sadly snatching at chances or not being in right place on the end of good moves.

Should have won in all reality. Were the better team.

There are still a massive 19 games left to play and Marti does have playing football again.

We seriously need to capitalise when we are on top as it often come back to bite us...

Plenty left to support but if you feel different suggest you go elsewhere.

So much better than under Ainsworth when there truly was no hope.

In Marti - we trust...

And Plymouth Huddersfield Sheffield Wednesday and Rotherham, are all very poor.

Please don't have the arrogance to tell others to go elsewhere presumably to support someone else because they are sick to death of us losing all the bloody time at home. It seems far too many fans are content to lose game after game and then have the temerity to take a swipe at those who have had enough of it. No wonder the club is slowly dying when people accept endless dross.

As I pointed out we lose when we are bad and lose when we aren't. It is the natural default of the club for a decade. We have created many new unwanted records in the last few seasons. So we played well today but it is still the same old ending. We will probably play worse in the upcoming games and won't win because we have seen this go on for many years.

I used the Falkirk analogy because they played good stuff but went down from continually losing 1-0 and 2-1. We looked just like them today. Sure under Ainsworth we were losing 3-0 and now we are only losing 2-1 but defeats are defeats however we play. As I said we cannot even draw games. Funnily enough we did beat Watford at home last season with Ainsworth despite the quality of football.

Talk about calling Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday poor when our team is rubbish is stretching credibility. In case you hadn't noticed Plymouth have scored 44 goals compared to our lousy 22 and are 9 points ahead of us. You honestly think we will catch them? We couldn't beat them at home when they played 70 minutes with 10 men.

As for Sheffield Wednesday they beat us. They have won 5 of their last 9 games, 6 if you count the cup win over Cardiff. That is 15 points in that period whereas we only have 21 from all season. Right now it is us, Huddersfield and Rotherham that look the most likely to drop.

So yes we did well today and lost. No points for performance alas.
Fck this club on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 3709 viewsDamo1962

Fck this club on 15:53 - Jan 14 by ManinBlack

Please don't have the arrogance to tell others to go elsewhere presumably to support someone else because they are sick to death of us losing all the bloody time at home. It seems far too many fans are content to lose game after game and then have the temerity to take a swipe at those who have had enough of it. No wonder the club is slowly dying when people accept endless dross.

As I pointed out we lose when we are bad and lose when we aren't. It is the natural default of the club for a decade. We have created many new unwanted records in the last few seasons. So we played well today but it is still the same old ending. We will probably play worse in the upcoming games and won't win because we have seen this go on for many years.

I used the Falkirk analogy because they played good stuff but went down from continually losing 1-0 and 2-1. We looked just like them today. Sure under Ainsworth we were losing 3-0 and now we are only losing 2-1 but defeats are defeats however we play. As I said we cannot even draw games. Funnily enough we did beat Watford at home last season with Ainsworth despite the quality of football.

Talk about calling Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday poor when our team is rubbish is stretching credibility. In case you hadn't noticed Plymouth have scored 44 goals compared to our lousy 22 and are 9 points ahead of us. You honestly think we will catch them? We couldn't beat them at home when they played 70 minutes with 10 men.

As for Sheffield Wednesday they beat us. They have won 5 of their last 9 games, 6 if you count the cup win over Cardiff. That is 15 points in that period whereas we only have 21 from all season. Right now it is us, Huddersfield and Rotherham that look the most likely to drop.

This. How anyone with eyes in their head, thinks there are three worse teams than us...is wiffully ignoring reality.
Fck this club on 16:04 - Jan 14 with 3702 viewsJimthehip

Fck this club on 15:07 - Jan 14 by Northolt_Rs

I wish magic hat was playing for us now…. He was light years ahead of Dykes and Armstrong.

Armstrong is 20 and he's brilliant. Without him we don't have any threat
Fck this club on 16:09 - Jan 14 with 3671 viewsrbee

Whilst there is a Queens Park Rangers FC we have plenty to support!

We may well end up in League 1 and if we do I would not expect us to get out of it the next season.

We have a new young manager, a new young CEO, the owners have looked closely at the club and already removed Chris Ramsey. I expect there will be many more departures throughout the club as long overdue changes are made.

Over the course of the next two seasons I am hoping that the final remnants of the Tony Fernandes disaster will be brushed away and QPR will flourish once again.

We have owners willing to pump money in to the club, a superb training facility, new young senior management. Medium term I think our future is very bright.
Fck this club on 16:17 - Jan 14 with 3614 viewsnumptydumpty

Fck this club on 15:53 - Jan 14 by ManinBlack

Ouch

The op said f@ck this club. So not exactly IMO appreciate not everyone s that I'd not the kind of support that helps. That's just my opinion by the way. Appreciate others entitled to theirs.

Was trying point out the positives which there are many yes apart from finishing off the moves but Armstrong is developing in last few games. Was a constant menace today. As for losing to teams around us. Mostly under Ainsworth.

Am happy myself to remain positive and can definitely see green shoots. Sure that is what Marti will be saying to the squad also.

The Ainsworth style of management, encouraging the boys to think they can be fourth from bottom, not the style for a team I want to encourage. Ie more about getting boys to believe in themselves as we definitely have talented players.

Smyth and Armstrong currently both emerging talents along with Dixon Bonner too.
We
I just personally don't think such angry negativity helps a team low in confidence especially after a decent performance today.

Shame about the result. But nine times out of ten, we win that game and for me that's the message as fans it would encourage greater performances.

If that's arrogance, sh**t me down big boy !!!! 😆

Fck this club on 16:20 - Jan 14 with 3591 viewsDamo1962

Fck this club on 16:17 - Jan 14 by numptydumpty

Ouch

The op said f@ck this club. So not exactly IMO appreciate not everyone s that I'd not the kind of support that helps. That's just my opinion by the way. Appreciate others entitled to theirs.

Was trying point out the positives which there are many yes apart from finishing off the moves but Armstrong is developing in last few games. Was a constant menace today. As for losing to teams around us. Mostly under Ainsworth.

Am happy myself to remain positive and can definitely see green shoots. Sure that is what Marti will be saying to the squad also.

The Ainsworth style of management, encouraging the boys to think they can be fourth from bottom, not the style for a team I want to encourage. Ie more about getting boys to believe in themselves as we definitely have talented players.

Smyth and Armstrong currently both emerging talents along with Dixon Bonner too.
We
I just personally don't think such angry negativity helps a team low in confidence especially after a decent performance today.

Shame about the result. But nine times out of ten, we win that game and for me that's the message as fans it would encourage greater performances.

If that's arrogance, sh**t me down big boy !!!! 😆

I hope Marti is encouraging the boys to finish fourth bottom.Time for a bit of levity😉
Fck this club on 16:30 - Jan 14 with 3546 viewsdutch

No, no no. We are this club. It goes deep, it takes you to the edge, but some of us have been here before. I will watch this club from behind a rope on Paddington rec if necessary, because this is my birthright, my burden, my pride and pain. We, yes WE are QPR, non-one else. Love this club.
Fck this club on 17:03 - Jan 14 with 3355 viewsjohncharles

Bye bye

Strong and stable my arse.

Fck this club on 17:06 - Jan 14 with 3315 viewsLblock

Fck this club on 16:09 - Jan 14 by rbee

Whilst there is a Queens Park Rangers FC we have plenty to support!

We may well end up in League 1 and if we do I would not expect us to get out of it the next season.

We have a new young manager, a new young CEO, the owners have looked closely at the club and already removed Chris Ramsey. I expect there will be many more departures throughout the club as long overdue changes are made.

Over the course of the next two seasons I am hoping that the final remnants of the Tony Fernandes disaster will be brushed away and QPR will flourish once again.

We have owners willing to pump money in to the club, a superb training facility, new young senior management. Medium term I think our future is very bright.

Good luck in work tomorrow after whatever drugs binge you’ve been on mate!!

Future bright? It’s as bleak as I can recall with full implosion looming.
How you’d wipe away £300mill of Bungle debt in a couple of years is beyond me unless you think we have an untapped oil well under Loftus Road.
We are in a much worse position than the last time we went into Admin and, history repeating itself, abouts to be relegated from a Division just before a huge influx of TV money comes in.
There’s been novices, at various levels and times,running the show across the last 12 years and they’ve been as thick as the players we watch. They’ve not learnt a bloody thing and now we’ve got a new novice to learn on the job at CEO level and at Manager/Coach level.
We’re totally ill equipped for League One at this moment in time and I think we will actually get worse both on and off the pitch the next six months

Good old Bungle and his Caterham MkII which is what I always feared and now coming to pass.

So yeah….. I agree with the OP… this club has been gutted and what’s left is rotten

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fck this club on 17:17 - Jan 14 with 3259 viewsnumptydumpty

Fck this club on 16:20 - Jan 14 by Damo1962

I hope Marti is encouraging the boys to finish fourth bottom.Time for a bit of levity😉

You know what I am saying Damo.

Ainsworth created a culture of "we are pretty rubbish but with effort we could just about come forth from bottom.

Marti s culture is - you boys can play - open up - express yourself - the results will come because all of you can do a very decent job.

That's the attitude that is more helpful IMO anyhow.

Fck this club on 18:08 - Jan 14 with 3122 viewsLblock

Fck this club on 17:17 - Jan 14 by numptydumpty

Ainsworth created a culture of "we are pretty rubbish but with effort we could just about come forth from bottom.

Marti s culture is - you boys can play - open up - express yourself - the results will come because all of you can do a very decent job.

What?!?!

“The results will come because all of you can do a very decent job”

Who is doing a decent job of keeping clean sheets?
Who is doing a decent job of defending?
Who is doing a decent job of marshalling the midfield for 100mins?
Who is doing a decent job of scoring goals?
Who is doing a decent job of set piece coaching?

Unless you’re actually saying that that is what he’s telling them out of psychology; not that he or you believe it? If so then my questions above aren’t directed at you and I apologise

Nobody at this club is doing a decent job
Not a soul
I’ll bet the tea even tastes disgusting at tge training ground

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fck this club on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 3015 viewsDamo1962

Fck this club on 17:17 - Jan 14 by numptydumpty

Of course I get you. We would already have one foot in L1 if GA was still here...I just need some gallows humour to get me threw match days now 😉🙂
Fck this club on 18:27 - Jan 14 with 3012 viewsWatford_Ranger

It’s been an abysmal 15 months or so even by our pretty low standards. Can’t blame the OP for feeling that way.

It’ll be over soon. Until whatever is left runs out there in August.
Fck this club on 19:07 - Jan 14 with 2851 viewsbosh67

We have the right manager but not the right team, but they do play football and we aren't getting smashed. We aren't great of course but we are lightyears better than under Gareth. Just miles better and also unlucky today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fck this club on 19:15 - Jan 14 with 2816 viewsSpaceman_P

I think what we are all frustrated with at the moment is the inconsistency

For me for example today, I just wasn't arsed about the result. Usually i'm glued to it. Today I experienced apathy.

I think this is a result of one week they might play well, then lost, then play shit then lose, then one day play great and win somehow, then continue losing thereafter. It's just there is no consistency.

in a way I've resigned myself to the idea of us just being relegated if for whatever reason we do stay up, then serious changes need to be made. Obviously if we get relegated these changes will happen irregardless, but if we finish where Huddersfield currently are. Some serious re-building needs to occur.
Fck this club on 20:45 - Jan 14 with 2615 viewsHastings_Hoops

Fck this club on 19:07 - Jan 14 by bosh67

We have the right manager but not the right team, but they do play football and we aren't getting smashed. We aren't great of course but we are lightyears better than under Gareth. Just miles better and also unlucky today.

Spot on… the point is that (as Marti says) if we play possession football 10yards higher up the pitch, of course our XG for conceding goals comes down… we’re losing by fine margins now and winning more that under ainsworth so there is improvement. Whether there is enough improvement to repair the damage done already is another question.
Fck this club on 20:51 - Jan 14 with 2588 viewsHastings_Hoops

Fck this club on 19:07 - Jan 14 by bosh67

Spot on… the point is that (as Marti says) if we play possession football 10yards higher up the pitch, of course our XG for conceding goals comes down… we’re losing by fine margins now and winning more that under ainsworth so there is improvement. Whether there is enough improvement to repair the damage done already is another question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024