Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Field 2 match ban 13:23 - Jan 29 with 3188 viewsE17hoop

I assume it'll be a swap with EDB for the two games?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Field 2 match ban on 13:24 - Jan 29 with 3168 viewsHayesender

Isn't Colback suspended as well for a couple of games?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Field 2 match ban on 13:55 - Jan 29 with 3035 viewsAntti_Heinola

Field 2 match ban on 13:24 - Jan 29 by Hayesender

Isn't Colback suspended as well for a couple of games?

i thought that too, but seems he's 'only' had 9.
So week after next he'll be out for 2 games.

Bare bones.

Field 2 match ban on 14:11 - Jan 29 with 2959 viewsWadR

Field 2 match ban on 13:55 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

Almost impressive really given he has only played 16 games this season. Averaging a yellow every 130 minutes. Plus a red card too
Field 2 match ban on 14:39 - Jan 29 with 2851 viewsHayesender

Field 2 match ban on 13:55 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

That'll be Field and Colback out for the Norwich game then

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Field 2 match ban on 15:12 - Jan 29 with 2720 viewsHunterhoop

Field 2 match ban on 14:39 - Jan 29 by Hayesender

That'll be Field and Colback out for the Norwich game then

Wonderful. In an important home game. Great.
Field 2 match ban on 17:11 - Jan 29 with 2525 viewsCateLeBonR

Field 2 match ban on 15:12 - Jan 29 by Hunterhoop

Wonderful. In an important home game. Great.

Well Colback got through Millwall without a card so hopefully he can do the same against Blackburn. Think he was trying to protect Drewe yesterday who was already on a yellow card and doubly unfortunate that we conceded from play following the freekick.
Field 2 match ban on 17:18 - Jan 29 with 2493 viewsLanhoop

Could mean Paal into midfield again and Larkeche at fullback?
Field 2 match ban on 17:21 - Jan 29 with 2473 viewsstowmarketrange

It was never a yellow card for Field yesterday.It was a clash between two players competing for the ball.It wasn’t even a foul.
Login to get fewer ads

Field 2 match ban on 17:26 - Jan 29 with 2423 viewsrbee

Field 2 match ban on 17:21 - Jan 29 by stowmarketrange

It was never a yellow card for Field yesterday.It was a clash between two players competing for the ball.It wasn’t even a foul.

He was that kind of Ref though wasn't he.

Even the Sky commentator quipped that the Ref might need a new whistle for the second half.
Field 2 match ban on 17:27 - Jan 29 with 2415 viewsE17hoop

Field 2 match ban on 17:21 - Jan 29 by stowmarketrange

Agree - he pulled out of the challenge and his momentum took him through. Another poor decision from the ref (thread already exists on him).

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Field 2 match ban on 19:35 - Jan 29 with 2146 viewsderbyhoop

Unfortunate to get yellow but you can see why ref didnt see him trying to pull out of the challenge. Ref gets 1 look at full speed.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Field 2 match ban on 22:31 - Jan 29 with 1975 viewsOldPedro

I think he only got booked because the Hudds player was injured. I don't think either of them got the ball.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Field 2 match ban on 09:42 - Jan 30 with 1663 viewsWatford_Ranger

Got to be Bonner over Paal, especially in a two man midfield. Plus Larkeche is fine as a greyhound for ten minutes but not sure he knows what he’s doing playing left-back from the start. The Paal experiment works in theory but he was horrendous at Millwall.

Not the time to be trying stuff but if anyone were to step up from defence it would be Salter for me given we have Dunne (if alive, still here etc.) to fill in. Still think I’d rather an actual midfielder if both Field and Colback were out even if that means throwing a child in.

Not Adomah.
Field 2 match ban on 15:32 - Jan 30 with 1422 viewsDavieQPR

Discussing cards did anyone notice the red card shown in the cup game between Brentford and Wolves was circular? These have been around for quite a few years but are making a comeback. They not only help the ref distinguish them easier in his pocket, thus not showing the wrong one, but also for colour blind players.
[Post edited 30 Jan 15:34]
Field 2 match ban on 15:34 - Jan 30 with 1413 viewsstowmarketrange

Field 2 match ban on 15:32 - Jan 30 by DavieQPR

Discussing cards did anyone notice the red card shown in the cup game between Brentford and Wolves was circular? These have been around for quite a few years but are making a comeback. They not only help the ref distinguish them easier in his pocket, thus not showing the wrong one, but also for colour blind players.

What about the blind refs though?
Field 2 match ban on 22:15 - Jan 30 with 1108 viewscolinallcars

Field 2 match ban on 15:32 - Jan 30 by DavieQPR

I don't think anyone is actually colour blind. It's colour deficient. Mostly being unable to detect red patterns on green or vicky vercky.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024