Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke. 17:12 - Feb 3 with 5021 viewsconnell10

Look proper ropey .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Stoke. on 11:15 - Feb 4 with 948 viewsderbyhoop

Stoke. on 17:37 - Feb 3 by Juzzie

A draw would have been good for us and not for either of them. Yes, would’ve been nice to move out of the bottom three but it wasn’t necessary today.

Immaterial now anyway!

We just got to keep focusing on our own games and try and get ourselves into a position where we don’t need favours elsewhere.

Every chance of getting out of bottom 3 next week. Huddersfield away to Southampton and we can beat Norwich. Knowing us, we'll probably find ways to cock it up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Stoke. on 11:34 - Feb 4 with 891 viewsdmm

Points for 21st place may well be a few more than the average of 47 over the last 12 seasons. 6 wins and a good number of draws might just do it but I'd like 7 wins and a few draws. Can we do it? I think we can - just.

Watching who ends up 22nd is going to be very interesting.
Stoke. on 12:01 - Feb 4 with 832 viewsR_from_afar

Stoke. on 18:58 - Feb 3 by Watford_Ranger

Stoke has always looked ropey. It’s the city that time forgot.

...and only a city at all because the county borough of Stoke-on-Trent applied for city status on the grounds that it was important for the pottery industry. This was as recently as 1925. They don't have a cathedral and the application was initially rejected because there were fewer than 300,000 inhabitants. Only a direct appeal to King George V secured their city status.

In a nutshell, a new fangled, cr@p city

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Stoke. on 16:48 - Feb 4 with 621 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke. on 12:01 - Feb 4 by R_from_afar

...and only a city at all because the county borough of Stoke-on-Trent applied for city status on the grounds that it was important for the pottery industry. This was as recently as 1925. They don't have a cathedral and the application was initially rejected because there were fewer than 300,000 inhabitants. Only a direct appeal to King George V secured their city status.

In a nutshell, a new fangled, cr@p city

A collection of 6 towns rather than a proper city but the oatcakes are quite nice.
Stoke. on 17:32 - Feb 4 with 555 viewslondonscottish

Stoke. on 17:46 - Feb 3 by bosh67

We just need to try and get something out of every game starting with Norwich. Not easy but they are beatable. Our bench today gave me real hope.

Norwich are definitely beatable. Saw us play them at Carrow Road and I wasn't hugely impressed.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024