Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread 12:36 - Feb 12 with 1329 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Never started one before in all the long time spewing my musing on here.

Heart over head prediction of 0-3 to the Rs with a Begovic clean sheet in familiar surroundings.

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 12:37 - Feb 12 with 1322 viewsCamberleyR

St. Valentines Day Massacre?...Stoke City away match thread. by Gruntfuttock 12 Feb 8:02
Never started one before...never even thought of it. But the new QPR calls for a new thread starter...I'm going 2-1 to us (not exactly a massacre, but it'll do)

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 12:38 - Feb 12 with 1308 viewsMedwayR

[Post edited 12 Feb 13:10]

Poll: Who’s better?

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 14:41 - Feb 12 with 1092 viewshubble

Hold a minute, it's a double match thread header!!

Are you team Baz or team Grunt? I do quite like the pottery pun...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 12 with 1061 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 14:41 - Feb 12 by hubble

Hold a minute, it's a double match thread header!!

Are you team Baz or team Grunt? I do quite like the pottery pun...

As the latecomer and therefore the Spackman-er not the Spackman-ee I make way for the right honourable Grunt Futtocks.
Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 12 with 905 viewsenfieldargh

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 14:56 - Feb 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

As the latecomer and therefore the Spackman-er not the Spackman-ee I make way for the right honourable Grunt Futtocks.

so your handing it to him on a plate

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 12 with 888 viewsWokingR

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 12 with 876 viewsdannyblue

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 12 by enfieldargh

so your handing it to him on a plate

He's not a mug. No point trying to bowl him over. Don't want to make a crockery of our traditions. That would be porcelain form.
Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 12 with 848 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 16:41 - Feb 12 by dannyblue

He's not a mug. No point trying to bowl him over. Don't want to make a crockery of our traditions. That would be porcelain form.

These puns are making me glaze over.
Login to get fewer ads

Wedgwood You Believe It - Stoke Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 12 with 811 viewsSpaceman_P

hopefully we don't end up in the armitage shanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024