Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Telling it like it is 13:28 - Mar 4 with 1424 viewsAirtomoreira

Will be interesting to see how they perform in their next match.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/68467893
Telling it like it is on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 1304 viewsKonk

I really don't like all this stuff - it makes me very uncomfortable. Not sure what having some bloke screaming in their faces is going to achieve. I would imagine every one of those players and coaching staff was just stood there wondering who that cu nt was and why they were having to stand there being humiliated by some tw at in a back to front cap. They lost 6-0 - they probably don't need this bloke shouting at them to realise the game hadn't gone well.

Sometimes you lose because you're just not very good and sometimes, players don't apply themselves, but even with Darren Bent, I don't think I'd have wanted to see him stood there in a full stadium, getting screamed at by some self-important ultra tool.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Telling it like it is on 13:58 - Mar 4 with 1289 viewsnick_hammersmith

Telling it like it is on 13:55 - Mar 4 by Konk

I really don't like all this stuff - it makes me very uncomfortable. Not sure what having some bloke screaming in their faces is going to achieve. I would imagine every one of those players and coaching staff was just stood there wondering who that cu nt was and why they were having to stand there being humiliated by some tw at in a back to front cap. They lost 6-0 - they probably don't need this bloke shouting at them to realise the game hadn't gone well.

Sometimes you lose because you're just not very good and sometimes, players don't apply themselves, but even with Darren Bent, I don't think I'd have wanted to see him stood there in a full stadium, getting screamed at by some self-important ultra tool.

I dunno, I think I'd pay good money to see someone shouting at Darren Bent
Telling it like it is on 14:09 - Mar 4 with 1228 viewsslmrstid

With you on this. I imagine most of the players and staff simply think that bloke has no idea what he's talking about, and the "fan" himself is no doubt enjoying his moment in the sun feeling ultra important.
Telling it like it is on 14:28 - Mar 4 with 1103 viewsEsox_Lucius

Telling it like it is on 14:09 - Mar 4 by slmrstid

With you on this. I imagine most of the players and staff simply think that bloke has no idea what he's talking about, and the "fan" himself is no doubt enjoying his moment in the sun feeling ultra important.

Tell him to turn up for their next training session, then shout and scream at him to let him know how it feels.
I understand he isn't paid to play football professionally, but he isn't paid to be doing what he did either.
[Post edited 4 Mar 14:42]

The grass is always greener.

Telling it like it is on 14:40 - Mar 4 with 1040 viewsJuzzie

How the fk did that guy get an audience?
Telling it like it is on 14:43 - Mar 4 with 1011 viewsSheffieldHoop

We all say how much we'd love the 50+1 rule over here....Well along with it comes a lot of this performative fan engagement BS. Obviously, the players will be laughing at him behind closed doors. They've earned more that afternoon than he'll earn all of this month, right? Why would they give a toss what he says? They wouldn't, and they don't.

Similar to a lot of the Covid era stuff. It's just about making sure the fans still think they're involved when they're not. I don't think it really matters to the players in this day and age.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Telling it like it is on 14:54 - Mar 4 with 963 viewsTheChef

Is an ultra rant better or worse than a mega rant?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Telling it like it is on 15:15 - Mar 4 with 870 viewsngbqpr

*Adds Self Important Ultra Tools to Peel / Gilles band names list...*

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Telling it like it is on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 789 viewsconnell10

Telling it like it is on 14:40 - Mar 4 by Juzzie

How the fk did that guy get an audience?

Surely someone should have chinned him. Knock is cap on the right way round

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Telling it like it is on 16:11 - Mar 4 with 684 viewsBklynRanger

Reminds me of that 'angry german kid' video - which was quite funny with fake subtitles but not so much without them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024