Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weekend fixture/rooting guide 09:17 - Mar 7 with 1929 viewsTonto

No not that kind of rooting, get you mind out of the gutter

Sheffield Weds play Leeds at home on Friday night. Leeds win please

Blackburn v Plymouth is a difficult one. Thinking a draw is probably best

Millwall v Brum is another match between 2 relegation candidates. Another draw?

Preston to beat Stoke

Watford to lose to Coventry

Huddersfield to lose to West Brom

Brizzle to beat Swasea.

Of and 3 points for us please...
[Post edited 7 Mar 9:18]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 09:19 - Mar 7 with 1913 viewsTonto

Will also add that Birmingham play their game jn hand against Middlesborough on Tuesday. Double favour from Boro?

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 20:26 - Mar 8 with 1577 viewsTonto

Come on Leeds! Shudders... and goes for a wash

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 21:04 - Mar 8 with 1473 viewsderbyhoop

There's some odd sequences going on.
Ipswich have won last 5
Wednesday have won last 4
Both Rotherham (no surprise) and Sunderland have lost 5 on the bounce.

We need to win. And beat Sunderland next week. We wouldn't be far off safety.

And Leeds ahead on 45+5. Posh Patrick with the goal.
[Post edited 8 Mar 21:11]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 21:28 - Mar 8 with 1397 viewsCiderwithRsie

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 20:26 - Mar 8 by Tonto

Come on Leeds! Shudders... and goes for a wash

Grim, isn't it?

I find myself vaguely having to hope Ipswich win, which is a breach of my rule of Not Giving An Eff about other clubs, just to even things out.
Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 21:29 - Mar 8 with 1398 viewsfraserc

Now Leeds 2 ahead. I think they just said that Leeds haven't let in any goals in the second half, so should be tough for Wednesday to get 3
Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 21:50 - Mar 8 with 1337 viewsShotKneesHoop

I'd want Swansea to beat Bristol, who've lost their last 5 games on the bounce and are about to drift into the mine field bottom 8 if they lose tomorrow.
[Post edited 8 Mar 21:51]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Thank you Leeds on 21:52 - Mar 8 with 1317 viewsShotKneesHoop

Now, all home wins tomorrow please, that'll do nicely.
[Post edited 8 Mar 22:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 21:55 - Mar 8 with 1286 viewsnix

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 21:29 - Mar 8 by fraserc

Now Leeds 2 ahead. I think they just said that Leeds haven't let in any goals in the second half, so should be tough for Wednesday to get 3

They also haven't dropped a single point when they score first.
Login to get fewer ads

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 22:09 - Mar 8 with 1193 viewsted_hendrix

I reckon there's one team out of the current bottom nine teams that come the end of the season will be cursing their GD as they disappear down into the depths of league One for the next Six years.

It's times like these.........................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 22:33 - Mar 8 with 1115 viewsnix

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 22:09 - Mar 8 by ted_hendrix

I reckon there's one team out of the current bottom nine teams that come the end of the season will be cursing their GD as they disappear down into the depths of league One for the next Six years.

It's times like these.........................

We might also be very grateful for some moments that didn't seem joyous at the time, like Paal's equaliser against Huddersfield that seemed then like a rather disappointing consolation prize.
Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 23:11 - Mar 8 with 1001 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 22:33 - Mar 8 by nix

We might also be very grateful for some moments that didn't seem joyous at the time, like Paal's equaliser against Huddersfield that seemed then like a rather disappointing consolation prize.

How was your night from the expensive seats on Wednesday Nicole and what was the celebration like when your favorite boy Sam scored 2 /3 times .
Is it different than being among the great unwashed haha
Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 23:48 - Mar 8 with 925 viewsnix

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 23:11 - Mar 8 by CLAREMAN1995

How was your night from the expensive seats on Wednesday Nicole and what was the celebration like when your favorite boy Sam scored 2 /3 times .
Is it different than being among the great unwashed haha

It was brilliant Pat. They really do treat you well in the corporate hospitality. We had a lovely meal and the guy who donated the prize, from Hyde Construction, who sponsors the club in various ways was a really gracious host. You have the most amazing view, just above the Paddocks. One of our group who's been a fan since boyhood actually bumped into old heroes Andy Sinton and Dave Thomas so he was completely made up.

We couldn't have chosen a better match either as you can imagine.

I think I'm deep at heart one of the great unwashed though as am looking forward to hanging out in my usual seat and making lots of noise tomorrow.
Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 04:26 - Mar 9 with 791 viewsPlanetHonneywood

There are going to be some confused and disappointed Australians clicking on this thread.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 05:19 - Mar 9 with 758 viewsSydneyRs

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 04:26 - Mar 9 by PlanetHonneywood

There are going to be some confused and disappointed Australians clicking on this thread.

We have the best goal diff out of that group at the bottom apart from Plymouth which is astounding given the start under Ainsworth. Us and Millwall jointly have the best defensive record out of everyone below 14th. Again given where Ainsworth left us, remarkable. Says a lot for what Marti has achieved since coming in.
Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 05:26 - Mar 9 with 751 viewsBrisbaneR

Weekend fixture/rooting guide on 04:26 - Mar 9 by PlanetHonneywood

While I’m always interested in what my fellow Rs think will happen in and around us on the table, I did think this thread was going to take me in a very different direction…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024