Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the Fans. 15:09 - Apr 2 with 2836 viewsconnell10

Take a bow because I think you have been kinda special throughout this season . Well done you lovely mad collection of human beings !!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

All the Fans. on 16:03 - Apr 2 with 2674 viewsnix

Totally!

Even when we were pants beyond belief, all you could hear on the away matches was our fans. They've been unreal and kept us in matches. And our home attendances have been unbelievable this season, despite our awful record until recently at home.

We deserve nice things....
All the Fans. on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 2629 viewsconnell10

All the Fans. on 16:03 - Apr 2 by nix

Totally!

Even when we were pants beyond belief, all you could hear on the away matches was our fans. They've been unreal and kept us in matches. And our home attendances have been unbelievable this season, despite our awful record until recently at home.

We deserve nice things....

Yep , through thick and very thin they have been immense!!!!

All the Fans. on 16:35 - Apr 2 with 2533 viewsaston_hoop

Support has been sensational. Swansea mate messaged me to say the away end was one of the best he's seen in recent times yesterday. Take a bow all of you indeed

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

All the Fans. on 17:26 - Apr 2 with 2425 viewsbosh67

It's kind of amazing that through some of our bleakest times that the fans seem to have come to the fore. Selling Loftus Road out every week and taking thousands to away games is a real throwback to different times here. Even when we were flying under Warnock and playing mad attacking football under Warburton we didn't fill the place or take that many away supporters with us.

I was talking about this with some friends a few weeks ago and it was mentioned that some younger fans coming into watching football who would have been going to Fulham and Brentford (mainly Fulham) have been totally priced out of those clubs and have fallen in love with us. I don't know if that is true at all but I can imagine that some people in the area looking for a club to follow have seen us as being a better bet and more affordable.

It's either that or us existing fans are all mad. It's great thought to see LR sold out every week. Makes such a difference from the lows of last season where I could literally lie across empty seats and go to sleep. Which I often did during the Critchley era, poor bloke.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

All the Fans. on 17:44 - Apr 2 with 2327 viewsnix

All the Fans. on 17:26 - Apr 2 by bosh67

It's kind of amazing that through some of our bleakest times that the fans seem to have come to the fore. Selling Loftus Road out every week and taking thousands to away games is a real throwback to different times here. Even when we were flying under Warnock and playing mad attacking football under Warburton we didn't fill the place or take that many away supporters with us.

I was talking about this with some friends a few weeks ago and it was mentioned that some younger fans coming into watching football who would have been going to Fulham and Brentford (mainly Fulham) have been totally priced out of those clubs and have fallen in love with us. I don't know if that is true at all but I can imagine that some people in the area looking for a club to follow have seen us as being a better bet and more affordable.

It's either that or us existing fans are all mad. It's great thought to see LR sold out every week. Makes such a difference from the lows of last season where I could literally lie across empty seats and go to sleep. Which I often did during the Critchley era, poor bloke.

I've noticed for a while and someone has posted recently on another thread that we seem to have gained some younger fans recently who weren't here in the previous few seasons which is excellent news. I'm sure price has something to do with it but also how they can watch the match with all their mates. How likely is that for a Premiership match?

My son (aged 20) brought his friend (who's a Man U fan) to the Birmingham game. Sitting in the Paddocks he couldn't believe how close he was to the action and that he could actually hear Marti's convos with the players. Very different to the Old Trafford experience. He had a cracking time and I'll bet he'd be keen to come again.
All the Fans. on 18:53 - Apr 2 with 2116 viewsPaddyhoops

Started to go a lot more away games this season and it really is a collective .
Yesterday was superb again. Not overly impressed with the ground or their support.
Some Swansea knob heads also Try’d to start a ruck on the way out of the ground.
Norf was sitting behind me and the poor sod was really suffering in those last ten minutes.
In fairness , we all were .
Finally that wind whipping round us was brass monkeys.🥶
All the Fans. on 21:31 - Apr 2 with 1912 viewswombat

All the Fans. on 18:53 - Apr 2 by Paddyhoops

Started to go a lot more away games this season and it really is a collective .
Yesterday was superb again. Not overly impressed with the ground or their support.
Some Swansea knob heads also Try’d to start a ruck on the way out of the ground.
Norf was sitting behind me and the poor sod was really suffering in those last ten minutes.
In fairness , we all were .
Finally that wind whipping round us was brass monkeys.🥶

So far been lucky not to have,missed a game home or away first season in years I’ve managed it due to Covid , illnesses etc and it’s been great fun
[Post edited 2 Apr 21:31]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

All the Fans. on 21:53 - Apr 2 with 1860 viewsrobith

The more we've been in the mire, the more tickets we've sold. Absolutely bananas football club
Login to get fewer ads

All the Fans. on 22:00 - Apr 2 with 1847 viewsBlackCrowe

Can't think i've been anything special based on the first few months of the season...still went but never felt more disillusioned and miserable.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

All the Fans. on 23:33 - Apr 2 with 1703 viewscolinallcars

Yes indeed.
Earlier in the season we had a couple of workmen here in Chateau Despair. “Oo you support then mate?” Said one “QPR” I said rather glumly.
Now I'd be puffing my chest out and saying “QUEENS PARK RANGERS mate”
All the Fans. on 09:02 - Apr 3 with 1531 viewsRsinWales

I was thinking the very same thing yesterday.

The support has been tremendous and far from the 'fair weather' positivity that many clubs are limited to. I have been pleasantly amazed at how we have got behind the team this season.

When I hear the manager and players thanking the fans in the post-match interviews, you can tell they mean it. Really proud to be an R at the moment!
All the Fans. on 14:49 - Apr 3 with 1333 viewsconnell10

All the Fans. on 09:02 - Apr 3 by RsinWales

I was thinking the very same thing yesterday.

The support has been tremendous and far from the 'fair weather' positivity that many clubs are limited to. I have been pleasantly amazed at how we have got behind the team this season.

When I hear the manager and players thanking the fans in the post-match interviews, you can tell they mean it. Really proud to be an R at the moment!

Yep maybe the start of something special mate.

All the Fans. on 15:42 - Apr 3 with 1243 viewsdaveB

it's one of the highest average attendance in the league since 1967/68

1967/68 - 19665
1969/70 - 17525
2013/14 - 17398
2023/24 - 16694
2004/05 - 16056
All the Fans. on 17:22 - Apr 5 with 906 viewsSheffieldHoop

Now watch them go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like........"Season ticket prices always had to go up at some time and due to the recent increase in demand we think that time has come"

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

All the Fans. on 18:11 - Apr 5 with 806 viewsRangersw12

All the Fans. on 17:22 - Apr 5 by SheffieldHoop

Now watch them go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like........"Season ticket prices always had to go up at some time and due to the recent increase in demand we think that time has come"

That would be typical QPR to destroy any feel good factor in one fell swoop !
All the Fans. on 21:59 - Apr 5 with 673 viewsrsocks

Well said Ginge.
All the Fans. on 08:41 - Apr 6 with 542 viewsconnell10

All the Fans. on 21:59 - Apr 5 by rsocks

Well said Ginge.

Who is Ginge?

All the Fans. on 09:23 - Apr 6 with 497 viewshantssi

All the Fans. on 15:42 - Apr 3 by daveB

1967/68 - 19665
1969/70 - 17525
2013/14 - 17398
2023/24 - 16694
2004/05 - 16056

What about the 75/76 season?
My mind may be playing tricks on me (it comes with age!) but the ground seemed pretty full most weeks.
All the Fans. on 09:37 - Apr 6 with 479 viewsterryb

All the Fans. on 09:23 - Apr 6 by hantssi

What about the 75/76 season?
My mind may be playing tricks on me (it comes with age!) but the ground seemed pretty full most weeks.

I'm fairyly sure that these are the attendance figures while playing in the second tier.
All the Fans. on 09:41 - Apr 6 with 468 viewsHastings_Hoops

All the Fans. on 15:42 - Apr 3 by daveB

1967/68 - 19665
1969/70 - 17525
2013/14 - 17398
2023/24 - 16694
2004/05 - 16056

Plus a sell out today and Leeds at home should push that average up a further 250.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024