Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 18:45 - Apr 13 with 2186 viewsloftboy

To my hotel in Pontefract. Speechless is all I can add.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just back on 18:48 - Apr 13 with 2132 viewsSheffieldHoop

Get thi sen darn t' Big Fellas, you'll have a rate time
[Post edited 13 Apr 18:48]

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Just back on 19:03 - Apr 13 with 1998 viewsMick_S

Bad room? šŸ˜

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Just back on 19:36 - Apr 13 with 1777 viewsToast_R

Twin instead of double?
Just back on 20:30 - Apr 13 with 1425 viewsWestonsuperR

Budget and player for player we shouldnā€™t be anywhere near Hull (Carvalho vs Dykes). Damage was done last Saturday vs Sheff W and by not holding on vs Plymouth.
Just back on 20:41 - Apr 13 with 1324 viewsBlackCrowe

Corby trouser press on the blink?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 1230 viewsMick_S

Just back on 20:41 - Apr 13 by BlackCrowe

Corby trouser press on the blink?

Iā€™d have stuck me heed in it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Just back on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 1227 viewsPdog

Yes we were a bit shit, 3 game week, 2 long away trips, against a decent team pushing playoffs i didn't expect much.

Their 1st goal was a worldy out of nothing and we were 0-1 down before getting started. 2nd Willock lost possession and we got done for pace when pushing forward. They took their chances with some top players (Carvalho & Philogene) miles better than what we have, we know that. Those guys need 1-2 chances to score, ours a lot more, that's just what we're working with.

Yet we still carved out two clear chances and kept pushing till the end (i didn't see players not trying, just lacking some quality, which is why we're at the bottom). Swansea away could easily have been a similar trouncing but we won, that's football.

Maybe I'm clutching, but just how other teams pull results out the bag so can we, as have done, and are in a decent position to do so. 3 games, 3 points should do it, in our hands.
Just back on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 1170 viewsCateLeBonR

I thought we kept our shape well throughout but they had loads of good players Iā€™ve never heard of, which is always unfair.
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 1109 viewsSherryHoop

Just back on 20:51 - Apr 13 by Pdog

Yes we were a bit shit, 3 game week, 2 long away trips, against a decent team pushing playoffs i didn't expect much.

Their 1st goal was a worldy out of nothing and we were 0-1 down before getting started. 2nd Willock lost possession and we got done for pace when pushing forward. They took their chances with some top players (Carvalho & Philogene) miles better than what we have, we know that. Those guys need 1-2 chances to score, ours a lot more, that's just what we're working with.

Yet we still carved out two clear chances and kept pushing till the end (i didn't see players not trying, just lacking some quality, which is why we're at the bottom). Swansea away could easily have been a similar trouncing but we won, that's football.

Maybe I'm clutching, but just how other teams pull results out the bag so can we, as have done, and are in a decent position to do so. 3 games, 3 points should do it, in our hands.

If you look at their second it's the pass from Dykes that is behind Willock and forces him to check his run. It's a 3m pass with no pressure and is inexcusable. It's only a small detail but it stopped us going forward and then we were caught out.
[Post edited 13 Apr 21:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024