Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Willock 17:50 - May 4 with 5304 viewsenfieldargh

Did ok today but nowhere near his best.

Did he come over to the fans at the end of the game?

The feed I watched concentrated on Cov players and showed CW chatting with Sheaf & DasIlva who were both academy players at Arsenal. They spoke for a fair amount of time so nut sure if CW had made his way back from our fans???

Any one there notice

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chris Willock on 11:21 - May 5 with 1109 viewsQPROslo

Chris Willock on 23:15 - May 4 by Wilkinswatercarrier

My point. He's been in his best form for nearly 18 months, but only scored 1 goal, versus Rotherham I think. I loved him pre injuries for Warburton, but I'm sure there are younger and better players out there.

I've read that Willock has only scored 1 goal in 18 months before. According to the Official and other sources he's scored 4 goals this season, 3 games in a row Stoke, Preston and Hull, plus Rotherham, and is credited with 4 assists.
Chris Willock on 11:33 - May 5 with 1036 viewsBAWHoops

Just feel like there are tons of Championship standard wingers out there and available, which is really all Willock has been this season.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Chris Willock on 12:23 - May 5 with 910 viewsderbyhoop

I've been disappointed with Willock's contributions over the last few games. He doesn't seem to be able to go past his full back and ends up turning the ball back to our RB.

It's a shame but I won't be sorry to see him go. The big regret is that, 2 years ago, we were looking at a multi million pound sale and now we'll get Zilch.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Chris Willock on 12:30 - May 5 with 884 viewslassel

Desperately needs a change of scenery. Shake hands, wish the best and move on.
Chris Willock on 12:39 - May 5 with 846 views1MoreBrightonR

I can't believe there is much debate about trying to keep him. He's been off his best for a long while now, and under multiple managers. Even under Marti, he's been pretty bad in a lot of games and looks disinterested and doesnt track back etc. Marti regularly tears him apart on the sideline in games for this. We are on a tight budget and people want to try and keep him, in the vague hope he will 1. Refund form 2. Refund fitness AND 3. Show some actual desire to be here, playing for us. That's far too many things to hope happen for me.

When he was great, he was great, but it's been a long time since we have seen that with anything even close to resembling consistency.
Chris Willock on 13:07 - May 5 with 731 viewsBlackCrowe

Chris Willock on 12:39 - May 5 by 1MoreBrightonR

I can't believe there is much debate about trying to keep him. He's been off his best for a long while now, and under multiple managers. Even under Marti, he's been pretty bad in a lot of games and looks disinterested and doesnt track back etc. Marti regularly tears him apart on the sideline in games for this. We are on a tight budget and people want to try and keep him, in the vague hope he will 1. Refund form 2. Refund fitness AND 3. Show some actual desire to be here, playing for us. That's far too many things to hope happen for me.

When he was great, he was great, but it's been a long time since we have seen that with anything even close to resembling consistency.

"Marti regularly tears him apart on the sideline in games for this."

He really doesn't, unless it's only at away games. I sit next to the home duggout and they appear to have an incredibly good rapport and relationship.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Chris Willock on 13:59 - May 5 with 603 views1JD

Chris Willock on 12:23 - May 5 by derbyhoop

I've been disappointed with Willock's contributions over the last few games. He doesn't seem to be able to go past his full back and ends up turning the ball back to our RB.

It's a shame but I won't be sorry to see him go. The big regret is that, 2 years ago, we were looking at a multi million pound sale and now we'll get Zilch.

He’s not really a right winger though. His best form by some distance was as a number 10 under Warburton, and he’s also shown he can effect games there better under Marti when given the last 20 minutes in some games (replacing Andersen)
Chris Willock on 14:16 - May 5 with 526 viewsBenny_the_Ball

And so it begins...

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/24299902.norwich-city-transfer-news-ch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024