Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS 18:28 - Jan 8 with 2066 viewsQPRBrian

Sky Sports
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:34 - Jan 8 with 1938 viewsenfieldargh

unbeleivable

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:36 - Jan 8 with 1870 viewswaveydave

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:38 - Jan 8 with 1837 viewsheadhoops

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:36 - Jan 8 by waveydave

great in the transfer window as well - thats gonna get all the top players flooding in...

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:41 - Jan 8 with 1786 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Terrible decision, and terrible behaviour. Lost a lot of respect for Fernandes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:43 - Jan 8 with 1755 viewsINFIRMARY

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:41 - Jan 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Terrible decision, and terrible behaviour. Lost a lot of respect for Fernandes.

Dust Down Move On That's Football

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:45 - Jan 8 with 1734 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:43 - Jan 8 by INFIRMARY

That's how some people behave in football.

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:46 - Jan 8 with 1718 viewsQPRBrian

Makes you feels sad doesn't it, that was a special time and it ends like this, I did think to myself yesterday something was up by the body language of promotion team players. No chance to say thanks and goodbye either, bllx.
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:46 - Jan 8 with 1713 viewshoopme

Football is a buisness.Big money at the top level too.Its results bassed and better you do more cash etc.Neil wasnt cutting the mustard this season simple.If was a private corperation he would of gone sooner as share holders want results.Why should a fb club be diffrent.Our owners are running a buisness and their manager was putting it in danger.Cheers Neil,worked a mirracle last season,time to move on.
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:47 - Jan 8 with 1676 viewsINFIRMARY

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:43 - Jan 8 by INFIRMARY

We have been Terrible since west brom the writing was on the wall

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:50 - Jan 8 with 1645 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:47 - Jan 8 by INFIRMARY

We have been Terrible since west brom the writing was on the wall

Yes, we've been terrible and, no, I'm not shocked. But it's still a terrible decision. Will we ever have soul, loyalty and continuity back at Rangers?

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:52 - Jan 8 with 1620 viewsbosh67

TF's Facebook from yesterday packed with 'fans' calling for Warnock's head. Unbelievable. It's a very bad decision, but TF has always said he will listen to the fans, and if that has played any part, then quite a few fans really have to look at themselves tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:52 - Jan 8 with 1613 viewsINFIRMARY

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:50 - Jan 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, we've been terrible and, no, I'm not shocked. But it's still a terrible decision. Will we ever have soul, loyalty and continuity back at Rangers?

TF makes vision biz decisions and this is just another one of those his portfolio has very little failure in it so far

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:54 - Jan 8 with 1595 viewsPizanti

Disgraceful! ...better have someone very decent lined up!
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:55 - Jan 8 with 1572 viewsQPRBrian

I'm a bit of a romantic, it was great to have a manager and a group of players that gave me my pride back in being a Rangers fan and I wanted that to continue. But this is the premier league I guess and as posted it is a results business, we shall see what unfolds. I feel gutted because it he gave us so much when we were on the edge of the abyss (again), he made me actually enjoy coming again. As I muttered to myself yesterday as Faurlin got stretchered off "You couldn't male it up"
We are QPR and this is how we do it!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:55 - Jan 8 with 1565 viewsJamie

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:52 - Jan 8 by bosh67

TF's Facebook from yesterday packed with 'fans' calling for Warnock's head. Unbelievable. It's a very bad decision, but TF has always said he will listen to the fans, and if that has played any part, then quite a few fans really have to look at themselves tonight.

I would be amazed if TF hasnt acknowledged the 'fans' tweeting and facebooking him demanding Neil go.
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:58 - Jan 8 with 1536 viewsMichael_Hunt

To all those that wished for this TOSSERS!
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 18:59 - Jan 8 with 1519 viewsstan4england

Warnock = legend, bottom of Champ to mid-table premiership in no time. Bad run of 8 games, including Liverpool, Manure, Arsenal, inspired Sunderland, lucky Norwich.

Don't know whether decision is right or wrong - but need to get new man in this week or he will not have a chance to bring in the right players. Hope they have him lined up!

Farewell Neil - we will miss you
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 19:02 - Jan 8 with 1491 viewsMarkPerryMason

I have to say I feel quite ashamed of both the club and those so totally disaffected by this news. This is a very dark day for me. It is such a poor decision. Mr Fernandes is a man addicted to the fan's praise and this decision confirms this.

The fans calling for his head should hang their heads in shame. The shortness of your memories astound me. He had no financial backing in the summer, no guarantees for his own job during that time and therefore no decent pre-season.

This is an utter disgrace and I'm appalled. There is no room for sentiment in this game and I say that as a criticism not an observation. I've waited my entire life to see us lift that trophy and then within eight months, we sack the man that gave us that. I despise the modern day game.

No declarations of not renewing my season ticket because that won't happen but I am absolutely gutted right now.
Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 19:06 - Jan 8 with 1469 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warnock gone!!!!!FFS on 19:02 - Jan 8 by MarkPerryMason

I have to say I feel quite ashamed of both the club and those so totally disaffected by this news. This is a very dark day for me. It is such a poor decision. Mr Fernandes is a man addicted to the fan's praise and this decision confirms this.

The fans calling for his head should hang their heads in shame. The shortness of your memories astound me. He had no financial backing in the summer, no guarantees for his own job during that time and therefore no decent pre-season.

This is an utter disgrace and I'm appalled. There is no room for sentiment in this game and I say that as a criticism not an observation. I've waited my entire life to see us lift that trophy and then within eight months, we sack the man that gave us that. I despise the modern day game.

No declarations of not renewing my season ticket because that won't happen but I am absolutely gutted right now.

Perfectly reflects my views, and very eloquently too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024