Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's stay positive 20:50 - Feb 25 with 2743 viewsDevon_4_England

This ain't over yet - we need to stick together and keep the faith.

12 games left and all to play for.

We need a ugly, scrappy, dirty 1 - 0 against Everton - we did it at their place in August and we can do it again.

Keeping a full 11 on the pitch from now until the rest of the season needs to be the first priority and let's face it at the beginning of the season we would have taken staying up on goal difference and we're not cut adrift at this point.

Cisse coming back in a few weeks is going to be massive - he owes us big time as all the players do.

We have shown in patches what we can do - Newcastle at home / Wolves away seems a false dawn now about how we can play but there is a good side in there somewhere so let's not give up yet.

You R's

Let's stay positive on 20:54 - Feb 25 with 2730 viewsGloucs_R

Agree.

Diakite looked pretty good, shame he went a bit over the top with his tackles. He has a good touch, showed nice skills and hit a few decent passes. Shame he got sent off but these things sadly keep happening to us.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Let's stay positive on 21:22 - Feb 25 with 2711 viewsqprmick

If we can keep 11 on the pitch, if we play to our potential we can stay up. It is not beyond the realms of possibililty, that 4 or 5 teams could not get another point. So goal difference is crucial. Cisse owes us about 15 goals. I note that we only got 2 yellows and that was the new boy, the rest of them must have been on their best behaviour, lets hope Hughes has sorted that out.

Qprmick

Let's stay positive on 21:31 - Feb 25 with 2689 viewsEalingRanger

Look at our fixtures and those of the teams around us. It's not rocket science - we're all but down. We have the woeful combination of not being especially good and not especially lucky. We're as dead as the dodo.
Let's stay positive on 21:34 - Feb 25 with 2683 viewsGloucs_R

Let's stay positive on 21:31 - Feb 25 by EalingRanger

Look at our fixtures and those of the teams around us. It's not rocket science - we're all but down. We have the woeful combination of not being especially good and not especially lucky. We're as dead as the dodo.

I'm glad you werent around in WW2!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Let's stay positive on 21:43 - Feb 25 with 2665 viewsEalingRanger

Let's stay positive on 21:34 - Feb 25 by Gloucs_R

I'm glad you werent around in WW2!

Meh! I would have been like Churchill - eating for our cousins over the atlantic to come and help us out. Our equivalent was the January transfer window which has been and gone with little impact on our team. And we're still getting blitzed. Every week.
Let's stay positive on 21:57 - Feb 25 with 2643 viewsWeaverQPR

The bottom 5 teams are so poor 32 points could keep you up.

@WeavQPR

Let's stay positive on 22:39 - Feb 25 with 2624 viewskingo

Let's stay positive on 21:57 - Feb 25 by WeaverQPR

The bottom 5 teams are so poor 32 points could keep you up.

I am not making excuses but it will be a real bonus to put our 11 best players on the pitch at one time and hopefully keep them there. We are constantly playing with square pegs in round holes. I will be positive until it is mathematically impossible for us to stay up, but I don't think that will happen. Come on MY team.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Let's stay positive on 22:47 - Feb 25 with 2604 viewskropotkin41

Dodos are a lot deader than we are. We have not had a run of form all season. We need perhaps 4 wins and a couple of draws or 3 wins and a hatful of draws.

We have the team to do it. It is not impossible. Becoming less likely yes.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Let's stay positive on 22:52 - Feb 25 with 2597 viewsNorthernr

Fck em. Bolox to faith. I've had faith, it leads to disappointment. Let's get angry and tell the under committed cnts what we really think.

Let's stay positive on 22:54 - Feb 25 with 2592 viewsTGRRRSSS

I'm just watchin Blackburn on MOTD - cheering me up
Let's stay positive on 00:06 - Feb 26 with 2560 viewsEalingRanger

Let's stay positive on 22:54 - Feb 25 by TGRRRSSS

I'm just watchin Blackburn on MOTD - cheering me up

Did you miss the bit a couple of weeks ago where we conceded three incredibly soft goals to them in three minutes? My word.
Let's stay positive on 00:14 - Feb 26 with 2555 viewsBluce_Ree

We're down as f**k. Don't prolong the agony by believing in this shower of sh*t.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Let's stay positive on 00:59 - Feb 26 with 2529 viewsWilloW4

Broken hearted, watching that shite!
Let's stay positive on 01:05 - Feb 26 with 2520 viewsNeil_SI

Much of our problems are teething issues to do with new players and a new coaching team, so it's just about confidence and time.

Do we have enough time for them to click and gel and can we maintain their confidence while we ramp up to that point? Those are the key questions and a scrappy win will do fine, though the players have to start playing and fighting for each other as soon as possible and they may struggle to get those scrappy points until they do.

I've still only seen thirty minutes of decent football since Mark Hughes arrived, but I'm long past the point where I'm bothered by that now, so long as we can find the points we need.
Let's stay positive on 01:13 - Feb 26 with 2511 viewsWilloW4

Yawn, go and hug a tree, and do good somewhere, are team is full of over paid tossers who dont give a shite about R club, that my friend is the simple truth, ! !
Let's stay positive on 01:31 - Feb 26 with 2499 viewsrrrspricey

Fcuk me someone trys to be positive & gets shoot down in flamrs. If you want a whinge join one of a multitude of tnegative threads on this board tonight.

I'm all for a bit if consttuctive criticism but at the end of the day I support qpr....some of you need to look up thr definitiin of what a supporter is rather than getting on the players back at a time they need our sypport the mist.

Miserbke fcukers
Let's stay positive on 01:37 - Feb 26 with 2496 viewsMelakaRanger

Let's stay positive on 22:52 - Feb 25 by Northernr

Fck em. Bolox to faith. I've had faith, it leads to disappointment. Let's get angry and tell the under committed cnts what we really think.

I've had 45 years of following QPR and this is as bad a team as we have ever had. Not bad as in 'quality' but bad as in totally uncommitted to the cause.

But also in these 45 years I have seen stranger things than the possibility of us staying up.

The positive thing I see is that we will have learnded our lessons the hard way but like W Ham it will be lessons well learnt and will stand us in good stead for next years promotion challenge.

I am positive we will be relegated.

I am positive that MH will get us back up immediately. 100% positive!
Let's stay positive on 02:20 - Feb 26 with 2485 viewsAgedR

Let's stay positive on 01:37 - Feb 26 by MelakaRanger

I've had 45 years of following QPR and this is as bad a team as we have ever had. Not bad as in 'quality' but bad as in totally uncommitted to the cause.

But also in these 45 years I have seen stranger things than the possibility of us staying up.

The positive thing I see is that we will have learnded our lessons the hard way but like W Ham it will be lessons well learnt and will stand us in good stead for next years promotion challenge.

Don't agree that this is our most uncommitted team, but, it is one of those most lacking in confidence. One week, one bit of luck, one win and we'll fly, beat Arsenal and Liverpool at home and take points off the rest. Not sure it will happen, but, if it does, it will take only one small thing.

Appalling support by us ttoday by the way ( me included). We really need to get behind them, never thought we'd be outsung by bloody !Fulham at home.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Let's stay positive on 08:20 - Feb 26 with 2456 viewsBerkoRanger

We are still NOT being heavily beaten every week. As someone posted on here recently, if we had scored ONE more goal in each of our last 10 games, we would have another 15 points and be close to Norwich. So there's not much wrong.
I still believe it IS doable to stay up.
Let's stay positive on 08:25 - Feb 26 with 2448 viewsSW17_RRR

I think we'll stay up, there's a hell of a long way to go yet - far too many people saying we're doomed already.

we could have easily lost 3/4 - 0 yesterday but didn't..........uuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss

Let's stay positive on 11:16 - Feb 26 with 2394 viewscoolranger

Let's stay positive on 01:37 - Feb 26 by MelakaRanger

Brilliant. So after a barren season this year we can look forward to winning yet more silverware next season as we blitz the Championship once again, this time with magnificent football and a flood of goals.
Let's stay positive on 11:18 - Feb 26 with 2390 viewsparker64

Let's stay positive on 11:16 - Feb 26 by coolranger

Brilliant. So after a barren season this year we can look forward to winning yet more silverware next season as we blitz the Championship once again, this time with magnificent football and a flood of goals.

That's what people were saying in 96 - Spencer and Sheron, our very own SAS.
Let's stay positive on 12:08 - Feb 26 with 2366 viewsToast_R

We all know Hughes's teams take a while to get going.

I believe it will happen but maybe too late unless something clicks against Everton next Saturday. We seem to be a bogey team to them so I reckon the turn around could be that game.

I actually think we could find a run at the end of the season which could yet see us upset the applecart somewhat. Spurs at home, Chelsea away, Stoke at home could warrant points if we can just get this God Damn run of bad luck off our backs.

Even if we go down we still have the opportunity to f@*k some teams up chasing the title and champions league spots, that would be some consolation at least.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024