Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves 22:51 - Mar 13 with 2735 viewscarlosthebulb

Singing "your going down like your chairman" to Forest fans alledgedly. Cnts
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 23:07 - Mar 13 with 2718 viewsNorthernr

Some really odd behaviour around at the moment. The worst thing is Twitter is giving these brain dead morons a forum outside the football ground as well.

Last night after the Arsenal game Jack Wilshere Tweeted something about the Tim Krul and RVP argument, something along the lines of 'don't know what all that was about but I wouldn't get RVP angry if I were you' and somebody immediately replied to him with "that baby isn't yours, your Mrs cheated on you, not even your kid".

I mean what is the mentality of these people? Check out the last five or six days of activity from @loftustweets, particularly towards Philip Beard, Tony Fernandes and Amit Bhatia. Words fail me.

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 23:31 - Mar 13 with 2684 viewsFDC

LoftforWords ‏
@loftustweets You're wrong. Further more do @tonyfernandes and @Amit_Bhatia99 really need this sort of shit every day of the week?

@loftustweets
@LoftforWords @tonyfernandes @Amit_Bhatia99 I'm not wrong, you're just weak

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 23:58 - Mar 13 with 2661 viewsBluce_Ree

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 23:07 - Mar 13 by Northernr

Some really odd behaviour around at the moment. The worst thing is Twitter is giving these brain dead morons a forum outside the football ground as well.

Last night after the Arsenal game Jack Wilshere Tweeted something about the Tim Krul and RVP argument, something along the lines of 'don't know what all that was about but I wouldn't get RVP angry if I were you' and somebody immediately replied to him with "that baby isn't yours, your Mrs cheated on you, not even your kid".

I mean what is the mentality of these people? Check out the last five or six days of activity from @loftustweets, particularly towards Philip Beard, Tony Fernandes and Amit Bhatia. Words fail me.

Football fans are essentially scum though.

Not all of them but enough of them are that you can make the above statement and be more right than wrong.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 00:10 - Mar 14 with 2654 viewsBrightonhoop

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 23:58 - Mar 13 by Bluce_Ree

Football fans are essentially scum though.

Not all of them but enough of them are that you can make the above statement and be more right than wrong.

Not at all Bluce. Some just just shout louder. Stand up and they fade away, like Chelscum.
Problem with twtter is gives a voice to those you least want to hear and the cnts dont know when to shut the fck up. It's called class. Not all have it.
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 02:13 - Mar 14 with 2607 viewsBlackCrowe

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 00:10 - Mar 14 by Brightonhoop

Not at all Bluce. Some just just shout louder. Stand up and they fade away, like Chelscum.
Problem with twtter is gives a voice to those you least want to hear and the cnts dont know when to shut the fck up. It's called class. Not all have it.

Alas it's a difficult one to answer. I take Crowe Jnr to Oval, Lords, Twickenham and he still can't understand why the away fans are not segregated but he likes the fact people don't shout the c and f words every 30 seconds.

Don't get me wrong, the tribalism of football is a huge part of it all for me but the sheer fcking idiocy of what is a large minority compared to other sports is pretty depressing really. Some clubs have a higher percentage of these pond life, some lower, but football is the common factor and I don't know why.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 05:44 - Mar 14 with 2584 viewsHayesender

So, a bit like us singing songs about Matthew Harding getting killed in a helicopter crash?

We have no right to take the moral high ground on this one I'm afraid.

Probably a load of spotty 16/17 year olds anyway

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 08:17 - Mar 14 with 2517 viewsVish

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 05:44 - Mar 14 by Hayesender

So, a bit like us singing songs about Matthew Harding getting killed in a helicopter crash?

exactly. Every club has this minorty who sing some sort of derogatory songs.

with Twitter people can to an extent hide behind the abuse they dish out. Doubt many will say anything face to face.

Personally i dont think any of our board members should be on twitter.
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 08:50 - Mar 14 with 2460 viewsBromleyHoop

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 08:17 - Mar 14 by Vish

exactly. Every club has this minorty who sing some sort of derogatory songs.

with Twitter people can to an extent hide behind the abuse they dish out. Doubt many will say anything face to face.

Personally i dont think any of our board members should be on twitter.

Exactly. Why do they feel the need to be on Twitter, what purpose does it serve. I suppose for TF it's about publicity but shirley there are other means of publicising than using Twitter. If TF, AB AND PB think that we need to know what they think about our latest defeat then I'm afraid they are putting themselves up to find out what some moron supporter feels about our latest defeat. If they don't want to get abused by idiots then simply pull the plug on Twitter (which is a load of $hit anyway!).

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Login to get fewer ads

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 09:09 - Mar 14 with 2427 viewssmegma

So we start by condemning Derby fans and turn it on its head to criticising our directors.

Brilliant.
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 09:10 - Mar 14 with 2422 viewsVish

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 09:09 - Mar 14 by smegma

So we start by condemning Derby fans and turn it on its head to criticising our directors.

Brilliant.

all i'm saying is i don't think the directors should be on twitter - as they'll get this constant abuse from people who can hide behind twitter.
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 10:14 - Mar 14 with 2360 viewsFerdy

Some of the abuse that people like Barton and Collymore get on there is way over the top.

It generally goes like this Barton gives his opinion on something mundane like a tv programme, player, politics a chocolate bar. Morons then reply with shut up you pr1ck or fcuk off ugly cnt. I read one yesterday where someone actually replied something like "hope you stop tweeting so I don't have to read your tweets anymore". Surely if these people hate what he tweets so much they should stop following him? Am i missing something?

I find it all a very sad reflection on our society.

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 10:25 - Mar 14 with 2350 viewsBromleyHoop

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 09:09 - Mar 14 by smegma

Brilliant.

Is this the first LFW thread that has gone off at a little bit of a tangent? Chillax ffs
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 10:52 - Mar 14 with 2318 viewsstowmarketrange

What about some of our morons with the Drogba aids song.or calling Lescott the elephant man?
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 13:18 - Mar 14 with 2226 viewsrobith

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 23:07 - Mar 13 by Northernr

"This user does not exist"

From the sounds of it, good
Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 16:18 - Mar 14 with 2124 viewsAunt_Nelly

Derby fans should be ashamed of themselves on 05:44 - Mar 14 by Hayesender

Nice little ditty that one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024