Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cisse 10:34 - Mar 19 with 2039 viewsDANRANGER

As much as we take what players say with a pinch of salt in the build up to games I'm liking what I see and hear from Cisse. More so because I believe he is the one real class act we have and from what he has shown so far he can score the goals to keep us up. i accept the red card was a massive negative but what's done is done and he seems to care for the club already (or am I just a little naive?)

Just hope the rest of the team can pull a few perfomances out in the next few weeks as he can't do it alone.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-qpr/2012/03/19/qpr-s-cisse-
Cisse on 10:44 - Mar 19 with 2010 viewsWeAreQPR12

Like you say what is done is done, and that red card against a piss poor wolves side will be the no 1 reason why we will be playing championship football next season and sorry to say but yes you're being naive and he will be off quicker than the italian captain on his cruise ship.
Cisse on 10:47 - Mar 19 with 1990 viewsJonDoeman

Cisse on 10:44 - Mar 19 by WeAreQPR12

Like you say what is done is done, and that red card against a piss poor wolves side will be the no 1 reason why we will be playing championship football next season and sorry to say but yes you're being naive and he will be off quicker than the italian captain on his cruise ship.

=================================================
It pisses me off the amount of time I've waited for them to sign a striker I like, and now we'll probably lose him after a handful of games!

It Is What It Is !!

Cisse on 10:49 - Mar 19 with 1976 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm sure he's happy enough at the club after his poor experiences with Lazio but i'm equally sure he won't fancy playing in the Championship next season!

If he keeps playing as he has been and scores 3 or 4 more goals, he'll have a queue of clubs lining up for him this Summer.

His red card was a real killer and if he'd stayed on the pitch vs Wolves and had played in the next three matches, i think we'd likely be outside the relegation zone now and still be in with an OK chance of staying up.
Cisse on 10:55 - Mar 19 with 1954 viewsBazWoT

Whatever happens, I like what he says, the cut of his jib as it were.

Prefer to read his comments than the sort saying that he regrets moving and don't like the training facilities.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Cisse on 11:04 - Mar 19 with 1928 viewstimcocking

he will be off quicker than the italian captain on his cruise ship

good one
Cisse on 11:08 - Mar 19 with 1907 viewsFDC

Cisse on 10:55 - Mar 19 by BazWoT

Whatever happens, I like what he says, the cut of his jib as it were.

Prefer to read his comments than the sort saying that he regrets moving and don't like the training facilities.

I've taken to Cisse as a player and a personality, would love to see us stay up and have a proper go at it with him in the team.

Ah well
Cisse on 11:08 - Mar 19 with 1905 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rubbish. The red card cost us for sure, but there are a million other reasons why we're going down. Not winning any games, even with Cisse in the team, would be one main reason.

Bare bones.

Cisse on 11:16 - Mar 19 with 1876 viewsDANRANGER

I wouldn't expect him to stay but thinking positively (if that is aloud) if we do stay up then I expect him to be key to doing so. I'll worry about the Championship next season and what team we'll have. All the time we are in the PL and have a chance of staying up then the players are ours and hopefully will put the effort in needed to at least give us a chance, and I feel Cisse is doing that.
Login to get fewer ads

Cisse on 11:17 - Mar 19 with 1868 viewshoopstilidie

The one player so far who has combined walking the walk with talking the talk for me.
Not had the number of games I'd have liked for him to make a massive difference but with him on the pitch we look a whole different side and one actually capable of scoring enough so that our lack of ability to keep a clean sheet isn't quite so desperate.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Cisse on 11:26 - Mar 19 with 1840 viewsparker64

Cisse on 11:17 - Mar 19 by hoopstilidie

The one player so far who has combined walking the walk with talking the talk for me.
Not had the number of games I'd have liked for him to make a massive difference but with him on the pitch we look a whole different side and one actually capable of scoring enough so that our lack of ability to keep a clean sheet isn't quite so desperate.

Agree with that. He looks dangerous all the time. You always have the feeling something might happen, bit like AT. Unfortunately, it shows that some of the others just aren't well, very good players.
Cisse on 11:46 - Mar 19 with 1791 viewsDesertBoot

Some decent service wouldn't go amiss for the rest of the season.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Cisse on 11:54 - Mar 19 with 1773 viewsqueensparker

We need him and Adel playing together in the same team for a full 90 minutes - has massive potential. Has that even happened yet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024