Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? 23:01 - Apr 25 with 1505 viewsjo_qpr63

I think he should. Anton got nothing to prove but to be a good footballer.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:04 - Apr 25 with 1049 viewsNorthernr

Absolutely not.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:06 - Apr 25 with 1036 viewseastside_r

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:04 - Apr 25 by Northernr

Absolutely not.

+ 1
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:13 - Apr 25 with 1028 viewsJAY

No way.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:14 - Apr 25 with 1026 viewsstowmarketrange

If he does,I'm sure it will be used as evidence against him in the court case.

Therefore,no way should he shake hands with that scumbag,and I wouldn't be upset if none of our players shook his grubby little mitt.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:14 - Apr 25 with 1026 viewsderbyhoop

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:04 - Apr 25 by Northernr

Absolutely not.

And neither should any other Rangers player

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:17 - Apr 25 with 1018 viewsWeAreQPR12

Agree the whole team should ignore the moron.

He has once again lied on camera so best to ignore the ignorant scumbag.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:18 - Apr 25 with 1018 viewsNorthernr

Even putting all the moral and what's right and wrong stuff to one side, when Wayne Bridge refused him Terry completely fell apart and City beat them 4-1. The whole team should blank him and then set about their weakened defence from the off.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:22 - Apr 25 with 1000 viewsstowmarketrange

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:18 - Apr 25 by Northernr

Even putting all the moral and what's right and wrong stuff to one side, when Wayne Bridge refused him Terry completely fell apart and City beat them 4-1. The whole team should blank him and then set about their weakened defence from the off.

What about setting about his weakened ribs from the start?
Login to get fewer ads

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:24 - Apr 25 with 995 viewsHoopza_Lawski

Every player should blank him,I think most football fans and players would support that.He was not a well liked man even before this.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:25 - Apr 25 with 991 viewsTheBlob

I think Anton should wear surgical gloves.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:27 - Apr 25 with 987 viewsjo_qpr63

Is it about Ferdinand v Terry or QPR vChelsea?
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:32 - Apr 25 with 978 viewsTheBlob

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:27 - Apr 25 by jo_qpr63

Is it about Ferdinand v Terry or QPR vChelsea?

Yes.

Yes it is.

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:49 - Apr 25 with 936 viewsWanderR

If Ferdinand believes Terry is guilty of what he is accused of, which he must be else charges would not have been bought, why should he shake his hand before a football match any more than he would in the court room? Or the entire Rangers team for that matter. I was accused of doing something similar at work, I would be placed on administrative leave prior to an employment tribunal. I certainly wouldn't be getting to shake my alleged victim's hand at the start of every meeting for appearance's sake.

The whole thing is ludicrous.

Current location: OX10

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:57 - Apr 25 with 925 viewsTGRRRSSS

Pre match handshake is ludricous anyway regardless of this particular incident. Hoep none of the team shake his hand.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 23:58 - Apr 25 with 924 viewsTheBlob

Is there some kind of deja vu timewarp operating on this board?
Goddamn Mobius Strip.........

........again

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 00:28 - Apr 26 with 896 viewsted_hendrix

In simple terms the request by QPR to scrap the handshake for this game should have been upheld by the Premier League.
How many mitigating circumstances do the pillocks require?
AF has done nothing wrong the other arse has and yet AF and QPR have to be put through this nonsense yet again.
This will i'm sure weigh on Anton's mind and is so unnecassary.
Why can't we just watch a game of football anymore without all of this nonsense?

The Premier leagues decission not to scrap the handshake is a farce.

And no, he shouldn't shake the bastards hand, why would he? he has been verbally racially assaulted.

Some of the people who run football nowaday's need to look at themselves.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 00:42 - Apr 26 with 885 viewsBrightonhoop

Prems turning into a farce in line with the FA. Should have been scrapped from the outset. It's going to be messy at best.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 01:42 - Apr 26 with 862 viewstimcocking

Oh God i hate all this handshake stuff, so boring. Wish it didn't happen. Just sick of still reading about it all these months later. I was utterly sick of it last time.

Shake his hand and everybody move on i would say.

But if Anton doesn't want to do it, up to him, don't do it.

Either way i still don't like John Terry.
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 10:23 - Apr 26 with 801 viewsrobith

Categorically not, and neither should any member of the QPR playing or coaching staff.

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 10:37 - Apr 26 with 778 viewsdaveB

some of them will shake his hand, he's mates with Zamora for starters. It's a bit of a non issue for me though, I don't care either way
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 10:48 - Apr 26 with 767 viewsPizanti

Knowing our luck Anton will get sent off for unsporting behaviour!
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 11:06 - Apr 26 with 742 viewspomanjou

This pre-match ritual is a nonsense dreamt up to create 'theatre' and
'big occasion' with no relevance to sporting ethics.

Should never have been started and should be stopped, forthwith.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 11:12 - Apr 26 with 737 viewsTHEBUSH

He can't until this is settled in the courts, otherwise Terry's lawyers could use this in his defence.
Maybe next season if Terry apologizes, then Anton can shake his hand !!
Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 11:13 - Apr 26 with 736 viewsJonDoeman

"I think he should. Anton got nothing to prove but to be a good footballer. "
====================================================================
Now this OP is why I think there should be a thumbs down button.

It Is What It Is !!

Should Anton Ferdinand shake John Terrys hand? on 11:26 - Apr 26 with 728 viewsWarfieldHoop

Certainly not. Apart from anything else, if they were to shake hands then it would play in to Terry's defence. So no.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024