Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thames River Pageant tomorrow 21:21 - Jun 2 with 5224 viewsWarfieldHoop

Is going to be spectacular. And wet (just to make it quintessentially British).

Rule, Britannia.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 21:40 - Jun 2 with 3740 viewsJonDoeman

It is a shame, won't be such a good advert for the country in the pissing rain.

It Is What It Is !!

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 06:16 - Jun 3 with 3640 viewsPacal_Votan

Now I admit i'm partial to a bit of wet C**t..........

But half a million of em'.......FUK RIGHT OFF!

"Try the whine!!!"

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 14:33 - Jun 3 with 3500 viewsTGRRRSSS

Time for a republic, sorry but I don't hold truck with Royals personally, nothing against them per sey but hate being called on of "her subjects" as if we'r owned by her, or them or whatever.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 14:39 - Jun 3 with 3490 viewskensalriser

We want our country back...off with their heads!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 14:44 - Jun 3 with 3485 viewsTheBlob

"Zo.You sink ve haff forgozzen hein Qveenie liebling?
Torpedo LOS!!!!!!"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 14:54 - Jun 3 with 3477 viewsHollowayRanger

we'll just have a president Blair then!

no major fan of royality but least theres some history image to it

as a republic we would be no different to any other 3rd rate country

pity it rained sod's law it will be sunny for those RIP off olympics

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 14:55 - Jun 3 with 3477 viewsQPR1882

GOD BLESS HER

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:04 - Jun 3 with 3453 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:13 - Jun 3 with 3437 viewsTGRRRSSS

They aren't even proper royalty anyway they're germans who hikacked it back in the 1700s via an obscure connection which brought George the 1st.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:18 - Jun 3 with 3429 viewsQPR1882

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:13 - Jun 3 by TGRRRSSS

They aren't even proper royalty anyway they're germans who hikacked it back in the 1700s via an obscure connection which brought George the 1st.

And St George is not English but that does not stop me celebrating April 23rd
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:23 - Jun 3 with 3423 viewsTGRRRSSS

He was Turkish and is also Patron Saint of a number of other countries mate, oh and he never came to UK and probably didn't slay any dragon either.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:30 - Jun 3 with 3413 viewsQPR1882

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:23 - Jun 3 by TGRRRSSS

He was Turkish and is also Patron Saint of a number of other countries mate, oh and he never came to UK and probably didn't slay any dragon either.

As i said it does not stop me celebrating April 23rd,as the Royals not having 100% English blood does not stop me being a royalist.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:40 - Jun 3 with 3385 viewsrongould

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:30 - Jun 3 by QPR1882

As i said it does not stop me celebrating April 23rd,as the Royals not having 100% English blood does not stop me being a royalist.

I am not a royalist, nor am I a nationalist, but I much prefer our
Queen as head of state than some venal politico
and imagine the nonsense of a Presidential election

I am watching on tv because I love boats, all those human powered boats was a sensational sight.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:40 - Jun 3 with 3385 viewsNorthernr

What's with the big guns? Are we at war with the South Bank? Not before time.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:43 - Jun 3 with 3372 viewsTGRRRSSS

Phil Mitchell is sailing one of the boats and Peggy is also on that boat
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:46 - Jun 3 with 3364 viewsrongould

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:40 - Jun 3 by rongould

I am not a royalist, nor am I a nationalist, but I much prefer our
Queen as head of state than some venal politico
and imagine the nonsense of a Presidential election

I am watching on tv because I love boats, all those human powered boats was a sensational sight.

And I celebrate April 23rd because it is Shakespeare's birthday
Nothing more English than that.

St. George, is amongst other things, the patron saint if people suffering from syphilis
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:49 - Jun 3 with 3355 viewsTGRRRSSS

Regarding the Presidential thing can be as we have it now, Prime Minister is fundementally the President is he not just a different bame and needs a chat with her maj just cut them (her out of it) simples.
I realise such things are emotive but I really don't see what the Royals do for us the only people defending them are those fooled into eblieving these people are in anyway like us or understand "us" etc etc.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:57 - Jun 3 with 3337 viewsQPR1882

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:49 - Jun 3 by TGRRRSSS

Regarding the Presidential thing can be as we have it now, Prime Minister is fundementally the President is he not just a different bame and needs a chat with her maj just cut them (her out of it) simples.
I realise such things are emotive but I really don't see what the Royals do for us the only people defending them are those fooled into eblieving these people are in anyway like us or understand "us" etc etc.

only people defending them are those fooled into eblieving these people are in anyway like us or understand "us" etc etc.

like us or understand us

FFS you support and defend a team who's players earn more a week then the average man earns in a year,do you really think they like or understand us ?
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 16:08 - Jun 3 with 3316 viewsTGRRRSSS

That is nothing to do with the Royals and you know it, footballers get success via a meritocracy (of a kind) the Royalsd do not.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 16:20 - Jun 3 with 3299 viewsQPR1882

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 16:08 - Jun 3 by TGRRRSSS

That is nothing to do with the Royals and you know it, footballers get success via a meritocracy (of a kind) the Royalsd do not.

Cant have it both ways i'm afaraid,you cant argue that royals dont understand us and then defend multi millionaire footballers when the same arguement is used.

I have my reasons for being a Royalist and you have your reasons for not,you will not change my mind as i will not change yours.I will enjoy this weekend for what it is....a celebration of the Queen being on the throne for 60 years.You can celebrate having an extra day off work.
Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 16:33 - Jun 3 with 3275 viewsHollowayRanger

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 16:20 - Jun 3 by QPR1882

Cant have it both ways i'm afaraid,you cant argue that royals dont understand us and then defend multi millionaire footballers when the same arguement is used.

I have my reasons for being a Royalist and you have your reasons for not,you will not change my mind as i will not change yours.I will enjoy this weekend for what it is....a celebration of the Queen being on the throne for 60 years.You can celebrate having an extra day off work.

if he works ?

thats a joke by the way!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 16:52 - Jun 3 with 3248 viewsloftboy

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 16:20 - Jun 3 by QPR1882

Good post and echo my sentiments.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 17:03 - Jun 3 with 3224 viewsMonahoop

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 15:23 - Jun 3 by TGRRRSSS

Shame no one invited him over in the 80's so he could slay that dragon of all dragons, Thatcher.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 17:05 - Jun 3 with 3223 viewsDWQPR

Just making my way back from the River Pageant and I can say that despite the weather, the lack of views for many people the amount of people that turned out was incredible, the crowds were young and old, of all different creeds and cultures and there was a magnificent atmosphere throughout despite standing around for hours waiting. The Union Jack was everywhere, kids waving them on buildings and people dressed in it. Made you feel bloody proud to be British as only this country could ever do such a thing. Glad I went and experienced the day.

April 23rd! Yeah I celebrate St George's Day, and I also celebrate my birthday on that day.

You can shove a republic up your arse!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 17:31 - Jun 3 with 3187 viewsHollowayRanger

Thames River Pageant tomorrow on 17:05 - Jun 3 by DWQPR

Just making my way back from the River Pageant and I can say that despite the weather, the lack of views for many people the amount of people that turned out was incredible, the crowds were young and old, of all different creeds and cultures and there was a magnificent atmosphere throughout despite standing around for hours waiting. The Union Jack was everywhere, kids waving them on buildings and people dressed in it. Made you feel bloody proud to be British as only this country could ever do such a thing. Glad I went and experienced the day.

April 23rd! Yeah I celebrate St George's Day, and I also celebrate my birthday on that day.

You can shove a republic up your arse!

nice one!

Listen to the band play!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024