Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweepstake 08:24 - Aug 20 with 2358 viewsMerthyrHoop

On which day this week do we expect the club to wheel out Shaun Derry to say that the players are hurting, and that they are determined to put things right and turn things around on Saturday? Plus, when do we expect an official website article inviting the fans to be the 12th fan on the weekend?

I'm going for Thursday.
Sweepstake on 08:30 - Aug 20 with 2348 viewsVish

I'll go for Mackie. And for it to be today.
Sweepstake on 08:32 - Aug 20 with 2343 viewskingsburyR

Now I never claim to be in the know (ever) but know for a fact that the club told Derry this summer that he should find another club. (Pompey were mentioned!!)

They dont want to pay up his contract so he gets a free to another club or stays until cointract expires.

As I say, this is fact!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Sweepstake on 08:53 - Aug 20 with 2313 viewsMerthyrHoop

Sweepstake on 08:32 - Aug 20 by kingsburyR

Now I never claim to be in the know (ever) but know for a fact that the club told Derry this summer that he should find another club. (Pompey were mentioned!!)

They dont want to pay up his contract so he gets a free to another club or stays until cointract expires.

As I say, this is fact!

That's a shame. Although perhaps not able to fill Faurlin's shoes after injury, Shaun never let us down when called upon when perhaps playing a touch above his level. I would have also have wanted him in the squad for his character, commitment and to add a bit of midfield steel.

Surprised that he came on yesterday then if that's the case considering the treatment handed out to Young, Bothroyd, Smith and DJ Campbell when they were deemed surplus to requirements. During his Twitter spat the other day, Paddy Kenny also appears to suggest he was forced out by the club heirarchy
Sweepstake on 09:12 - Aug 20 with 2286 viewswombat

if we are wheeling somebody out it has to be dyer , hes been used to a whell chair for a while now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sweepstake on 09:20 - Aug 20 with 2278 viewsWatfordR

Whoever is wheeled out, it's better than wheeling Flavio out to tell us Hughes is sacked and Paul Hart is in charge. Think we'd all do well to stop whining and remember how fortunate we are to be where we are right now.
Sweepstake on 09:49 - Aug 20 with 2240 viewskensalriser

What does 'forced out by the club heirarchy' mean? Not likely to be a decision made by the social networks marketing assistant, is it?

There were quite a lot of fans who thought Paddy wasn't good enough for this division.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sweepstake on 09:55 - Aug 20 with 2228 viewsdaveB

Sweepstake on 09:49 - Aug 20 by kensalriser

What does 'forced out by the club heirarchy' mean? Not likely to be a decision made by the social networks marketing assistant, is it?

There were quite a lot of fans who thought Paddy wasn't good enough for this division.

Paddy like the others was given a choice, you can stay and be in the reserves or if you want first team football we won't stand in your way. It was a good move for Kenny which makes his rant about us so sad
Sweepstake on 10:01 - Aug 20 with 2221 viewsMerthyrHoop

Sweepstake on 09:49 - Aug 20 by kensalriser

Oooh scathing. I'm not suggesting that the club is doing anything wrong, just that it would seem strange that Derry was told to find another club yet is still involved in the first team picture in light of the experiences of Kenny, Young, Campbell et al.

Perhaps a few days after Saturday isn't the day to comment on this forum
Login to get fewer ads

Sweepstake on 10:07 - Aug 20 with 2205 viewssmegma

"do we expect an official website article inviting the fans to be the 12th fan on the weekend? "

I expect more than a dozen to travel to Carrow Road.
Sweepstake on 11:42 - Aug 21 with 2134 viewsKevinPR

Tuesday
Onuoha
No winners.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/210812-onuoha-swansea-norwich-325243.aspx

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024