Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
29 Games Left.... 19:52 - Oct 27 with 2002 viewsPizanti

Some how we need to pull together a record of w10 d10 l9 ...which would get us up to 43pts ...not looking good when you look at it like that!
29 Games Left.... on 19:52 - Oct 27 with 1993 viewsTGRRRSSS

Doesn't that work out 4 points out of every 9? Think that'll be a push to say the least.
29 Games Left.... on 22:06 - Oct 27 with 1889 viewsPizanti

One thing I'm sure about is we will not only lose 9 if the next 29 games ...our only hope is that we can survive with less than 40 pts this season.
29 Games Left.... on 22:07 - Oct 27 with 1885 viewsWeaverQPR

Need to start winning away otherwise we need 10 wins from 15 at home. The maths already don't look too clever

@WeavQPR

29 Games Left.... on 22:35 - Oct 27 with 1850 viewsJamie

Said before I just don't see this mythical post 10th game run happening.

We'll be in the relegation battle until the death IMO and pray there are 3 shitter sides.
29 Games Left.... on 23:12 - Oct 27 with 1816 viewsSomersetHoops

29 Games Left.... on 22:35 - Oct 27 by Jamie

Said before I just don't see this mythical post 10th game run happening.

We'll be in the relegation battle until the death IMO and pray there are 3 shitter sides.

At the moment there aren't even two.

Who's Next?

29 Games Left.... on 23:14 - Oct 27 with 1808 viewsLewes_r

There is alotofcrap down the bottom with us remember

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

29 Games Left.... on 02:50 - Oct 28 with 1748 viewsMelakaRanger

29 Games Left.... on 23:14 - Oct 27 by Lewes_r

There is alotofcrap down the bottom with us remember

The table never lies. We are the worst of all the teams at the bottom. There are no excuses for where we are. Tony F continues to give Hughes total backing despite this

OK there are 29 games left but our short term future will be decided in the next 3 games.

Win 2 and draw 1 and we will turn the corner, Hughes will stay and relegation will most probably be avoided.

Fail to beat Reading and Southampton and we will be deep in the doo doos. Fans will be calling for Hughes to be sacked. Tony F will tweet that everything is OK and give a list of excuses. Relegation will become a very real possibility.

Reading really is a 'must win' game. For the team, for Hughes, for the fans and for our future

29 Games Left.... on 07:40 - Oct 28 with 1706 viewsthemodfather

29 Games Left.... on 02:50 - Oct 28 by MelakaRanger

The table never lies. We are the worst of all the teams at the bottom. There are no excuses for where we are. Tony F continues to give Hughes total backing despite this

OK there are 29 games left but our short term future will be decided in the next 3 games.

Win 2 and draw 1 and we will turn the corner, Hughes will stay and relegation will most probably be avoided.

Fail to beat Reading and Southampton and we will be deep in the doo doos. Fans will be calling for Hughes to be sacked. Tony F will tweet that everything is OK and give a list of excuses. Relegation will become a very real possibility.

Reading really is a 'must win' game. For the team, for Hughes, for the fans and for our future

like it or not, the games are ticking by
we need something to happen very soon...we need goals
so we need a forward and zamora and cisse ain't it right now and we have ltd other options.
Login to get fewer ads

29 Games Left.... on 07:50 - Oct 28 with 1696 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I don't rate Hughes and I never have but this thread is hysterical.

FFS relax everyone. We're not going to be relegated.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

29 Games Left.... on 07:58 - Oct 28 with 1684 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Math doesn't look good but looking around us I'm not panicking yet.

The only thing that is worrying me is the fact that we are QPR and we seem do things differently to other clubs.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

29 Games Left.... on 08:52 - Oct 28 with 1641 viewsCharlie1

29 Games Left.... on 07:58 - Oct 28 by Metallica_Hoop

The Math doesn't look good but looking around us I'm not panicking yet.

The only thing that is worrying me is the fact that we are QPR and we seem do things differently to other clubs.

+ 1
A voice of common sense and reason.

Reading is now a big, big game. We cannot lose it. If we do, TF has no choice.

2:59 baby!

29 Games Left.... on 09:05 - Oct 28 with 1622 viewsCHUBBS

29 Games Left.... on 07:50 - Oct 28 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't rate Hughes and I never have but this thread is hysterical.

FFS relax everyone. We're not going to be relegated.

I agree Brian but we seem to be getting worse regardless of the fact we have some of the best players we've ever had..If i thought MH actually knew what he was doing i'd be in the lets relax camp.
The revelations from M'bia sound pretty damning and would explain the fact the team are going backwards.MH harps on about injuries yet we still don't look like winning with his 1st 11 because he's tactically inept and has an obsession with picking certain shit players.
This club will not go forward on the pitch with him in charge.We have got a better squad than WBA yet their NEW manager has shown up MH for what he is,clueless.
29 Games Left.... on 10:21 - Oct 28 with 1564 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, I worry about his team selection and his negativity too. I do think, though, that we're finally sorted defensively and that we have enough quality in midfield to get plenty points. Can't make my mind up whether Zamorra is a better proposition than Cisse (one doesn't get into enough goalscoring positions, the other does but is usually offside) but we certainly have the players.

What really calms me, though, is that Fernandes will show no mercy with Hughes if the points don't start coming. None. So if it doesn't work out for Hughes then we will have another bite at it with the new man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

29 Games Left.... on 10:39 - Oct 28 with 1546 viewsAGEREPC01

29 Games Left.... on 10:21 - Oct 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, I worry about his team selection and his negativity too. I do think, though, that we're finally sorted defensively and that we have enough quality in midfield to get plenty points. Can't make my mind up whether Zamorra is a better proposition than Cisse (one doesn't get into enough goalscoring positions, the other does but is usually offside) but we certainly have the players.

What really calms me, though, is that Fernandes will show no mercy with Hughes if the points don't start coming. None. So if it doesn't work out for Hughes then we will have another bite at it with the new man.

I still think southampton, villa and norwich go down. But I also think Hughes has shortened his tenure to January or June.

stainrod81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024