Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no 10:58 - Oct 28 with 8561 viewsingeminate

No
------------------------------------------------
Update roughly added up I make it

71 No's
18 Yes's

Another chap has a few less yesses and my internet kept freezing so he may well be right. Plus I didn't look out for double voters and think included the Fulham ones who predictably voted 'no', but it is there or thereabouts.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 17:05 - Oct 29 with 774 viewscyprusmel

No
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 17:11 - Oct 29 with 761 viewsduperhoop

yes,

i reckon the time has come.

in the words of the great joe strummer,"if i go there will be trouble, but if i stay it

will be double"
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 17:53 - Oct 29 with 748 viewsFulhamjim

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- as in today. Just yes or no on 14:19 - Oct 29 by TW_R

Lol.

When would you like it to happen Jim - around May?

That'd do :)
Seriously though, all my rangers mates (well, both of them) want him gone.
As with Fulham, thinks he is bigger and better than where he is.

Found out yet again

Nothing like a bit of Am6iti0n

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 03:42 - Oct 30 with 704 viewsQPR_ARG

Yes
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 04:08 - Oct 30 with 697 viewsKiwi76

No - will change in 3 games if still bottom though...
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 04:38 - Oct 30 with 696 viewsDylanP

No

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 08:00 - Oct 30 with 683 viewspaesanu

No

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 11:59 - Oct 31 with 658 viewstoboboly

No but 6 points from the next 9 or it'll be yes.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 12:36 - Oct 31 with 649 viewsRangersAreBack

I've always maintained that the position should be looked at after our home match with Southampton on November 17th. If we haven't accrued at least 6 points from the next 3 matches he should be replaced , assuming there's an adequate replacement available. This will give the new manager enough time to make an impact before the busy Christmas and New Year schedule, and to identify January transfer window targets. The problem that the board faces is that there is a very good alternative available now but no guarantees he still will be in 3 weeks time.
Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 13:08 - Oct 31 with 641 viewsQPunkR

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 17:11 - Oct 29 by duperhoop

yes,

i reckon the time has come.

in the words of the great joe strummer,"if i go there will be trouble, but if i stay it

will be double"

Err... Mick Jones, not Joe Strummer

QPR - "shit but local"

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 14:31 - Oct 31 with 636 viewsduperhoop

Poll. Do you want Hughes sacked instantly- Just yes or no - update about 80% say no on 13:08 - Oct 31 by QPunkR

Err... Mick Jones, not Joe Strummer

you are completely right,

what an oversight on my part!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024