Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF on Hughes 08:59 - Oct 29 with 2648 viewshoopstilidie

Tony Fernandes I honestly believe we have one of the best managers in the premier league. And we are in for the long term. Whatever happens. We love QPR. Ill be there at reading so rangers fans ill be available to meet and chat. Trust me on this one. Keep the faith. Stability is the key.
3 minutes ago

Can we get behind him now??

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

TF on Hughes on 16:35 - Oct 29 with 290 viewstoboboly

Then you said;

"If you aren't able to discern different tactics etc from game to game yourself then I'm pretty sure I'd be wasting my time attempting to convince you it happened."

I simply asked you to try and convince some of us.

I am still of the opinion that this season his tactics have been $hite.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

TF on Hughes on 16:36 - Oct 29 with 284 viewshoopstilidie

TF on Hughes on 16:35 - Oct 29 by toboboly

Then you said;

"If you aren't able to discern different tactics etc from game to game yourself then I'm pretty sure I'd be wasting my time attempting to convince you it happened."

I simply asked you to try and convince some of us.

I am still of the opinion that this season his tactics have been $hite.

"Different", as in "more than one".

Christ it's not hard is it?????

TF on Hughes on 16:37 - Oct 29 with 277 viewstoboboly

Then why not explain to the bloke instead of making aspersions to people's intelligence?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

TF on Hughes on 16:39 - Oct 29 with 274 viewshoopstilidie

TF on Hughes on 16:37 - Oct 29 by toboboly

Then why not explain to the bloke instead of making aspersions to people's intelligence?

And again, copy and paste where I did that.

I merely stated that if he felt there was only ever 1 tactic then I would be wasting my time trying to convince him otherwise, that's not insulting anybody, nor is it saying the tactics have been or haven't been crap.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

TF on Hughes on 19:00 - Oct 29 with 247 viewsJamie

Good to see that the Fail this morning had him as 100% confirmed gone if we don't beat Reading, TF says he's going nowhere, so Fail change their story to "TF gives Hughes dreaded vote of confidence - could be gone this weekend"
TF on Hughes on 19:09 - Oct 29 with 240 viewsozexile

TF on Hughes on 16:39 - Oct 29 by hoopstilidie

And again, copy and paste where I did that.

I merely stated that if he felt there was only ever 1 tactic then I would be wasting my time trying to convince him otherwise, that's not insulting anybody, nor is it saying the tactics have been or haven't been crap.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Let's not confuse formation with tactics. He's changed formation but has he changed tactics? For me no. Yet as the chap says I am willing to see your point of view. And may or may not agree on it.
TF on Hughes on 13:31 - Oct 30 with 177 viewshoopstilidie

TF on Hughes on 19:09 - Oct 29 by ozexile

Let's not confuse formation with tactics. He's changed formation but has he changed tactics? For me no. Yet as the chap says I am willing to see your point of view. And may or may not agree on it.

Over-lapping full backs, flat back 4, 1 up top, 2 up top, 3 up top, played down the wings, played through the middle, zonal marking, man marking, defensive, attacking, possession, narrow play, wide play etc etc. I have seen all of these tactics employed either in separate games or at times in the same game in varying combinations.
The effectiveness of any/all of them is altogether a different subject.
The fact is though that in no way can it be said that only 1 tactic has ever been used.

TF on Hughes on 13:44 - Oct 30 with 156 viewsR_from_afar

TF on Hughes on 19:00 - Oct 29 by Jamie

Good to see that the Fail this morning had him as 100% confirmed gone if we don't beat Reading, TF says he's going nowhere, so Fail change their story to "TF gives Hughes dreaded vote of confidence - could be gone this weekend"

Sooner or later, someone is going to turn the tables on the rags which make stories up - and make football fans' lives even more stressful than they already are - and start a rumour on Twitter along the lines of "Newspaper to go bankrupt in one week unless ad sales double #DailyMail". How would they like it?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

TF on Hughes on 13:45 - Oct 30 with 153 viewsBushman

Hughes should be given the season............ATAF

..........takes cover

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024