Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ghost of Faurlin? 19:05 - Dec 26 with 4592 viewsHoopstar

What happened? Not normally one to single someone out but he was unbelievably poor today. Too much turkey for Christmas? Stood off, stood off and then stood off some more.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 12:51 - Dec 27 with 864 viewsEalingHoop81

The ghost of Faurlin? on 10:01 - Dec 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Sell him?

Holy Christ....

Exactly.

Our best player for the first half of last season, a great servent to us (our longest serving player?), actually cares and helped get us promoted and these guys want rid. Plus he's one of the few who might actually try to get us back up again!!!

What a joke and we have the gall to complain about our players not giving a sh1t about the club. A couple of bad games and we're ready to throw our former favourites onto the scrap heap.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 12:54 - Dec 27 with 854 viewsklr

Seems that some will defend the c*nts that will send us to the wall & criticise those that have the club in the hearts EG the quite frankly bizarre SWP / Mackie comparisons / debates.

Mackie, Faurlin, Hill, you'd better hope these lot are here next season, otherwise we really are f*cked.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:12 - Dec 27 with 847 viewsstevec

The ghost of Faurlin? on 09:26 - Dec 27 by nadera78

He is the only, and I do mean only, player in our entire squad who can put his foot on the ball and pick out a pass. He controls the pace and fluency of our game, he always shows for his teammate with the ball to give them a passing option, he tackles and wins headers.

Yes he's half-a-yard too slow, but then if he wasn't we wouldn't have picked him up for peanuts form Argentina, some other club would have got there first and we'd still be plodding along in the Championship. You think Taarabt alone got us promotion? He's only half the player when he doesn't have someone like Faurlin playing behind him.

Two weeks ago he was superb against Fulham, yes he's tailed off since but this happens all the time with players coming back from serous injury. It's the consistency that players lack when they return.

Overrated? FFS!

'One of the few players at QPR who can put his foot on the ball and pick out a pass', I've been hearing.

Trouble is everybody else's mid fields can pick out a pass without putting their foot on the ball.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:24 - Dec 27 with 839 viewsTheBlob

The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:12 - Dec 27 by stevec

'One of the few players at QPR who can put his foot on the ball and pick out a pass', I've been hearing.

Trouble is everybody else's mid fields can pick out a pass without putting their foot on the ball.

Er,no they can't.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:44 - Dec 27 with 823 viewsspsmjame

The ghost of Faurlin? on 12:49 - Dec 27 by klr

Not overrated at all.

One of our few "quality" players

Should & would be club captain at any similarly sized club.

fantastic player. everyone was singing his praises last week!!!!!!!!!!
The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:48 - Dec 27 with 819 viewsPinnerPaul

Attempt to end this thread

He was good v Fulham, he wasn't yesterday.

How about that?!
The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:52 - Dec 27 with 814 viewswittle

The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:48 - Dec 27 by PinnerPaul

Attempt to end this thread

He was good v Fulham, he wasn't yesterday.

How about that?!

fulham allowed him to play ,wba didnt, how about that.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:53 - Dec 27 with 811 viewsPinnerPaul

The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:52 - Dec 27 by wittle

fulham allowed him to play ,wba didnt, how about that.

Damn - I failed!
Login to get fewer ads

The ghost of Faurlin? on 14:16 - Dec 27 with 796 viewsDevonWhite

The ghost of Faurlin? on 13:12 - Dec 27 by stevec

I genuinely can't tell if you're being serious or not.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 14:52 - Dec 27 with 769 viewsgazza1

Faurlin is very over-rated.

He lacks pace. He does not score enough goals. He rarely gives a 'telling' pass.

He has been at fault for not defending well for several goals already this season, a few recently.

He does appear to have a good attitude.

PS - He will never play for Argentina national Team unlike it has been suggested several times in the past.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 14:58 - Dec 27 with 766 viewsnadera78

The ghost of Faurlin? on 14:52 - Dec 27 by gazza1

Faurlin is very over-rated.

He lacks pace. He does not score enough goals. He rarely gives a 'telling' pass.

He has been at fault for not defending well for several goals already this season, a few recently.

He does appear to have a good attitude.

PS - He will never play for Argentina national Team unlike it has been suggested several times in the past.

Well if we're only going to sign players who can get in the Argentine side then we'll be waiting a while before we have 11 to choose from.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 15:57 - Dec 27 with 744 viewsklr

The ghost of Faurlin? on 14:58 - Dec 27 by nadera78

Well if we're only going to sign players who can get in the Argentine side then we'll be waiting a while before we have 11 to choose from.

Faurlin is a fine, fine football player.

Him not playing well has as much to do with him being mucked about & treated like a mug by us than it has to do with what the opposition are up to.

One of the best quality players at the club & yet he's treated like a mug, its embarrassing.
The ghost of Faurlin? on 17:09 - Dec 27 with 720 viewsHoopstar

May I add I don't condone the calls to sell the man etc. I love Faurlin and always have (since he started playing for us of course) but his performance yesterday was worrying in my eyes, didn't get close to his man once and Mbia was left to do the work of two men. And as these things go, how bloody good was Mbia?
The ghost of Faurlin? on 17:14 - Dec 27 with 711 viewsDesertBoot

The ghost of Faurlin? on 15:57 - Dec 27 by klr

Faurlin is a fine, fine football player.

Him not playing well has as much to do with him being mucked about & treated like a mug by us than it has to do with what the opposition are up to.

One of the best quality players at the club & yet he's treated like a mug, its embarrassing.

Agreed. Rushed back and playing every game, even the cup tie. Dropped after defeat to West Ham which was down to Hughes own failings then back again. No wonder his form dipped!

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024